TMZ: Joe Jackson Guns for Branca, McClain/Joe Jackson Appeals -The Fight Isn't Over!

MJJ:G.O.A.T

Proud Member
Joe Jackson Guns For Branca, McClain
Posted Nov 9th 2009 8:25PM by TMZ Staff

0717_joe_jackson_ex_2.jpg

Michael Jackson never signed his will and the named executors have committed fraud, according to legal papers just filed by Joe Jackson.

As we first posted on TMZ ... there was a clerical mistake in the will. The document indicates Jackson signed the will in L.A., yet he was in NYC on the day in question. We're told the will was in fact signed in New York and the witnesses saw Michael put pen to paper.

Joe doesn't think it was a clerical mistake -- he thinks his son never signed the will. Joe Jackson claims John Branca and John McClain should be booted as administrators because they concealed what Joe calls a "fraud."

Joe Jackson -- through his lawyer, Brian Oxman, claims Jackson fired Branca in 2003 and believed the attorney embezzled MJ's money. Joe claims an "investigation" showed an improper relationship between Branca and Tommy Mottola and the two were "illegally funneling Michael Jackson's money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean."

Oxman attached a copy of the "investigation" -- conducted by a company called Interfor -- which says "Some sources in the entertainment industry think highly of Branca. However, other sources suggest that he has built his career on the strength of his clients to a point where are (sic) rumors of irregularities involved in accounting fees."

The report goes on to suggest Branca contacted the Justice Department after he was fired and allegedly dropped a dime on Jackson, suggesting MJ's new lawyer -- Alvin Malnik -- was utilizing "Jackson's financial resources and cash business to facilitate Malnik's comprehensive money laundering activities."

As we've already reported, Jackson re-hired Branca before the singer died.

Story developing...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0WPxZhtC6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Jackson Appeals -- The Fight Isn't Over!
Posted Nov 16th 2009 5:40PM by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson will ask the California Court of Appeal to teach the Superior Court judge in the Michael Jackson estate case a thing or two .... We've learned Joe has filed legal papers setting the stage to challenge the decision throwing out his challenge to Michael's will.

1116_joe_mj_ex.jpg

Joe claims Michael's name was forged on the will ... and he wants John Branca and John McClain booted as executors.

Stay tuned ..

Last edited:
Re: TMZ: Joe Jackson Guns for Branca, McClain

So Joe is the front for Randy...? He is willing to take the fall for one son...the wrong one.

I won't feel sorry for any of them, they will look like fools.

eta: Team Branca & McClain

Last edited:

So Joe is the front for Randy...? He is willing to take the fall for one son...the wrong one.

chhhuuut Memefan..
Come on, I'll take you with me... huuuush :yes: :lmao: *cricket sound in the thread*

:moonwalk:moonwalk

:doh: Just go away Joe_ No really GO away and take Oxmoron with you

everone ,moonwalks out of thread

:moonwalk:moonwalk:moonwalk:moonwalk:moonwalk

I wonder if at the end Oxman will sue the estate for his fees. After all Joseph doesn't have money, right?

I was watching a show one time and the bottom of the screen had comments from fans and one fan wrote "Can Michael have one day without any drama?" One day? Good grief.

Joe needs to go somewhere sit
_couch__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif
. Joe make himself looks embarrassed.

well the good side is that this stuff about will/ executors will be solved one way or another..

All aside from Joe trying to get paid......

No matter which side I take, I find it odd that Blanca reappears in Michael's life just days before his death.

I don't really know if the will was forged or not, but there IS a possibilty that it was.

I believe the will part needs to be looked into also. But if this is further investigated, and it does turn out that the will is fishy, then good.

ditto!

^^ I don't get the shark..

Yeah, because Brance was such an evil genius he decided that one fake will was not enough, so he made another one, which only include the other kids. Genius, pure genius I'll tell you. :smilerolleyes:

Also, the will was completely real when it regard the the guardianship of the children and Debbie better obey it or they would had fought tooth and nail to honor Michael's wishes. But, Michael had no idea how to handle money, so he got the executives wrong and they need to be remove from power. It all make sense. :cheeky:

Brance's master plan was so brilliance that he decided as an extra measure to 'trick' Michael to rehire him, even though he was already in the will and did not really matter if he was ever hire again. Yes, yes, it all according to plan. :mello:

Finally, to make sure everything work, Brance had his henchmen hide away the third will Michael wrote, even though if his law office did not have it, he would not have known if Michael even made a third will. But, he has his spy network track it down and destroy it. Truly, a master mind. :doh:

Although, maybe Michael did not have a will at all. Maybe he made a fortune and never got around to who will inherent it even after he had his kids. After all, Michael was an out of control drug addict who did not have any sense about him. However, he was a great father. Yes, it all make sense indeed. :clapping:

Why is this even breaking news?:doh: Nothing about Joe isn't Breaking news to me.

eta: Team Branca & McClain

Yup! Go Team B&M!

Joe is also the one that said that body doubles were used in TII yet charged people $3000 to watch the movie with him and eat some food. . .

Joe and Randy can go away now. . . wish they'd be like Bin Laden and go hide in some caves in the middle of no where.

Branca and McClain can handle Joe, Randy and Oxman just fine!

I'll :moonwalk: out of here too

Yeah, because Brance was such an evil genius he decided that one fake will was not enough, so he made another one, which only include the other kids. Genius, pure genius I'll tell you. :smilerolleyes:

Also, the will was completely real when it regard the the guardianship of the children and Debbie better obey it or they would had fought tooth and nail to honor Michael's wishes. But, Michael had no idea how to handle money, so he got the executives wrong and they need to be remove from power. It all make sense. :cheeky:

Brance's master plan was so brilliance that he decided as an extra measure to 'trick' Michael to rehire him, even though he was already in the will and did not really matter if he was ever hire again. Yes, yes, it all according to plan. :mello:

Finally, to make sure everything work, Brance had his henchmen hide away the third will Michael wrote, even though if his law office did not have it, he would not have known if Michael even made a third will. But, he has his spy network track it down and destroy it. Truly, a master mind. :doh:

Although, maybe Michael did not have a will at all. Maybe he made a fortune and never got around to who will inherent it even after he had his kids. After all, Michael was an out of control drug addict who did not have any sense about him. However, he was a great father. Yes, it all make sense indeed. :clapping:

Hmmmm...maybe you should be a witness for Randy & Joe.

So if I understand the EVIL plan correctly:

in 1997, Branca forged a will with only Katherine's & Michael Jr's names

then in 2002, again he forged a second will keeping Michael jr & Katherine's names, but this time ADDING Prince's & Paris'....but why would he do such a stupid thing?

How did Michael get fooled into writing a second will to add his last two kids' name? Who does this kind of thing??

Wait...but Branca said he did not write the will for MJ. An estate attorney from his law firm did.

But regardless, if Randy Jackson & his nonsensical father say it is fraud...I will take their words for it. No judge in their right mind will refute these strong arguments.

:no:

I'm sorry Michael.... *sigh* No one ever listens. My goodness can't he have PEACE???

Back