TMZ: Joe Jackson Guns for Branca, McClain/Joe Jackson Appeals -The Fight Isn't Over!

Re: TMZ: Joe Jackson Guns for Branca, McClain

All aside from Joe trying to get paid......

No matter which side I take, I find it odd that Blanca reappears in Michael's life just days before his death.

I don't really know if the will was forged or not, but there IS a possibilty that it was.

I believe the will part needs to be looked into also. But if this is further investigated, and it does turn out that the will is fishy, then good.

OH I hope the will is legit for the sake of the kids, If not..........

if you read correctly the cnn article, oxman don't seem to challenge the signature's autenticity but is saying that executors failed to tell where the will was signed

and executors say that one of the witnesses wrote los angeles because he though that he was supposed to write "place of residence" not "place signed" and they have all three witnesses affidavits that state that "they saw MJ to sign it".

so then it is over.. oxman is in a wild goose chase..

This is so embarrassing. Joe and his cronies are complete idiots. How low can these folks go out of greed? My God....

If this Will is invalid the old Will will be brought in and it is EXACTLY THE SAME. Or are you saying the old will is also fake? :doh:

images

Attention: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Harlem community.Now that I have told you about the Historical way the Music Industry cheats their artists especially "black" artists; I must meet with my "dear friend"John Branca (who is a former SONY lawyer) and sign away control of my entire estate over to him.

The Family trust would still be in effect which puts Katherine in charge of
Branca is a crook but for some people he can walk on water. This is also reason to believe Branca is involved in "other activities" that are not lawful.

and executors say that one of the witnesses wrote los angeles because he though that he was supposed to write "place of residence" not "place signed" and they have all three witnesses affidavits that state that "they saw MJ to sign it".

Unless they prove all three are lying, but they don't seem to be saying that. However, Oxman is a lousy lawyer who should had been fire from that family a long time ago.

OMG...I am lost for words...
I can see where Joe is heading now...

Branca is a crook but for some people he can walk on water. This is also reason to believe Branca is involved in "other activities" that are not lawful.

It's not about him walking on water, it's about who will make the estate prosper and grow. Going by the family's history, no way would they get anyone better than him to run the estate. To me, it just seems like a joke to question Branca, when the other option is the family getting their hands on the estate.

Does Joe honestly understand what would HAPPEN if the will were invalidated? (not that it will be) Chaos, in everything from guardianship/custody, to a family ripping one-another apart.

I don't think that would bother him at all

images

Attention: Ladies and Gentlemen of the Harlem community.Now that I have told you about the Historical way the Music Industry cheats their artists especially "black" artists; I must meet with my "dear friend"John Branca (who is a former SONY lawyer) and sign away control of my entire estate over to him.

I am not gonna reply to your emails directly because they are so nonsensical, they don't deserve a reply. But educate yourself...get on google.

Ignorance is a crying shame.

But I 'll add these two things:

John Branca was never in NYC, he is not even a witness to the will signing.

The estate is not Branca's...It is Michael Jr., Paris & Prince....he is a co-administrator until the children get to the age MJ wanted them to be to get control of what is rightfully theirs.

I wonder if at the end Oxman will sue the estate for his fees. After all Joseph doesn't have money, right?

Just take and keep taking. Living in Vegas (not to mention his glorious business ideas) - is expensive. I knew him and the mispoche when they wanted MJ to buy for his own funeral after all Michael has done for them.

they made him pay for his funeral and pay for their own spots there , they want to be buried there with the glory and famous people of hollywood .

Will I get banned if I call Oxman a mofo idiot?

Joseph Jackson, singer's father, lobs accusations
By LINDA DEUTSCH (AP) – 4 hours ago
LOS ANGELES — On the eve of a hearing in the Michael Jackson estate, a lawyer for the singer's father filed a 60-page motion Monday that intensifies a bid to get money from his son's estate by making accusations of fraud against the administrators of his will.
Joseph Jackson's attorney, Brian Oxman, filed a blizzard of documents in court late Monday claiming that the singer believed his old friends John Branca and John McClain had defrauded him. He also accused both of conflicts of interest and said they should be removed from administering the will.
Joseph Jackson was omitted from his son's will with all of Michael Jackson's assets going to his mother, his children and children's charities.
Howard Weitzman, one of the attorneys representing Branca and McClain, issued a statement Monday night in response to the motion. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Tuesday morning.
"These claims filed by Joe Jackson are so outrageous that they don't deserve any response," said Weitzman.
It was unclear whether Joseph Jackson has the legal standing to challenge its provisions.
Oxman said in a phone interview that the father is allowed to challenge the executors as "an interested party who has the right to be an executor or personal representative."
Most of Oxman's accusations were aimed at Branca, the attorney who represented Jackson for more than 20 years and is seen as the architect of his financial empire. Branca parted ways with Jackson in 2006 and then returned to work with him shortly before the singer died.
Oxman claimed that Jackson believed Branca had committed "crimes" against him including embezzlement and funneling money into offshore accounts. But Oxman acknowledged in the interview Monday night that may not be true.
"It's not the truth or falsity of the accusation," he said. "It's that Michael believed it and that's why he terminated him."
Branca has said he was not terminated; he resigned because he felt Jackson was being influenced by people who did not have his best interests at heart.
Among the items attached to the motion filed Monday is an undated report from a New York private investigation firm, known as Interfor, allegedly hired by Jackson to investigate Branca and his connections to Tommy Mottola, a music executive with whom Jackson was feuding.
The one page report refers to "rumors of irregularities involved in the accounting of legal fees" but cites no evidence.
Instead, it related finding a former employee who described Branca as "brilliant" and quoted a paralegal as saying "Branca is very quiet, intelligent, shy but lovely with a funny sense of humor."

Michael Jackson's 2002 will omitted any mention of his father. The two had an often-strained relationship.
Oxman claimed father and son had reconciled and "Michael loved his father."
Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h9a7kycTsBsS5YVilTVuapWmQ4JgD9BSGG880

He is forgetting MJ rehired him after that whole episode....MJ was duped into believing lies fed to him by David Geffen. He rehired Branca...

Oxman is a moron. I hope he gets sued for defamation.

The way the Jacksons are acting is despicable...NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD WOULD EVER WANT TO MAKE DEALS WITH THE ESTATE IF THEY WERE TO TAKE OVER. They have no class...Eeeewwww.

the son of ***** - Oxman, should be jailed for his lies!

The leech is doing the same he is accusing the others of.

McClain and Branca are the best administrators of MJs estate.

Joe Jackson doesnt know whats going on, he is directly manipulated by leeches like Oxman.... and Rowe..

He is forgetting MJ rehired him after that whole episode....MJ was duped into believing lies fed to him by David Geffen. He rehired Branca...

Oxman is a moron. I hope he gets sued for defamation.

The way the Jacksons are acting is despicable...NO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD WOULD EVER WANT TO MAKE DEALS WITH THE ESTATE IF THEY WERE TO TAKE OVER. They have no class...Eeeewwww.

he's saying that MJ fired Branca in 2003

I am not gonna reply to your emails directly because they are so nonsensical, they don't deserve a reply. But educate yourself...get on google.

Ignorance is a crying shame.

But I 'll add these two things:

John Branca was never in NYC, he is not even a witness to the will signing.

The estate is not Branca's...It is Michael Jr., Paris & Prince....he is a co-administrator until the children get to the age MJ wanted them to be to get control of what is rightfully theirs.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

well how many times i repeated that konitzer convinced mj to serve ties with Branca in 2003 and was granted a power of attorney as a result .
konitzer and weizner who stole 960.000 from an mj's account and when the lawyer investigating them discovered that and tried to inform mj he was fired by konitzer . Legrande did say Branca had an off-shore account but he said Branca was a very good and respected lawyer and he could not accuse him of anything because his investigation was not completed and he was fired by konitzer .

could Joe be successul ??

For the children's sake, I hope Branca doesn't get fed up with all this ish and quit! He's a rich man. He doesn't need to have to deal with this junk. The percentage he's getting acting as executor amounts to very little when there is a $400 million dollar debt that has to be settled and suits are still coming in from all over the globe every d@mn day.

I get Joe is broke and even believe Michael was helping him through Katherine, but this is not the way to come to a compromise to get some support. That he is even associated with Oxman is an insult to his son's memory. He should be ashamed of himself.

Oh my god...do you really believe someone like Brian Oxman would be a better alternative? Oxman spoke up for Mark Lester when he was claiming to be Paris' father, saying he was an honest man.

Branca doesn't walk on water. But Joe and company certainly don't. And let's not forget, Michael fired his father.

In any event, if the will is invalidated, all of it is invalidated! That means there would not be a document naming Katherine as guardian or a beneficiary of the estate. Everything would go to the children. The court would decide who would get the children. And with all the nonsense going on in that family, the court could decide Debbie Rowe or a foster family could better serve them.

Joe is not out to help Michael's children or the estate's stability here. He is out to help himself.

and they said mj was the crazy one. he was the only sane one in that family. shame on them. fans and friends keep grieving while others are to busy trying to get mjs money.who was mikes family again?

You know what, it just dawned on me that Oxman probably isn't on a wild goose chase. He probably knows he is not going to get that will invalidated and has to know if it was, Joe still would not be appointed administer of the estate. But by making all this noise, maybe he can push the executors to compromise and give Joe some kind of allowance. This could just be lawyer manuevering on his part.

yeah possible. just keep annoying them till they give u something

and they said mj was the crazy one. he was the only sane one in that family. shame on them. fans and friends keep grieving while others are to busy trying to get mjs money.who was mikes family again?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
And apparently, he was the only one man enough to stand up to Joe's shenanigans. He had Joe on a tight leash....Now that he is gone the craziness is coming out.

wow Joe does something stupid...again...:yawn:
*also moonwalks out of the thread*
:moonwalk

You know what, it just dawned on me that Oxman probably isn't on a wild goose chase. He probably knows he is not going to get that will invalidated and has to know if it was, Joe still would not be appointed administer of the estate. But by making all this noise, maybe he can push the executors to compromise and give Joe some kind of allowance. This could just be lawyer manuevering on his part.

Interesting point :scratch: Like you said, getting this will invalidated isn't going to make any difference. The previous will still names John Branca as an administrator.

I just can't believe Joe is doing this. Was it always about the money to him? Was Michael always just his cash cow? :no: Joe and Brian are trying to take money that should be going to Michael's children. Could they sink any lower?

takes the moonwalk path leaving the mess*

*takes the moonwalk path leaving the mess*

Back