12*29*07:MJ News *~ Michael attending Jay-Z's Grandopening of his club in Las Vegas?

Re: 12*29*07:MJ News *~ Michael attending Jay-Z's Grandopening of his club in Las Veg

Sony would have had to get the rights to the song in order to use it. I've never heard of them stealing anything before. Why would they start now? This person is most likely only going after Michael because of his ties to Sony. I also wonder why it took this guy 16 years to sue. Has he been sitting back all this time and letting the alleged issue slide until now? Why is it that folks want to wait years to complain about things like this? Something stinks about this lawsuit to me.

Indeed... Have the same questions and doubts about it.

On the other hand I really, really want Mika to appear over those parties, all gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: 12*29*07:MJ News *~ Michael attending Jay-Z's Grandopening of his club in Las Veg

Thanks for the news.

It is a possibility that MJ will attend. We will see. Do not e-mail Raymone.

RE: SLY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST MICHAEL ET AL

Sony would have had to get the rights to the song in order to use it. I've never heard of them stealing anything before. Why would they start now? This person is most likely only going after Michael because of his ties to Sony. I also wonder why it took this guy 16 years to sue. Has he been sitting back all this time and letting the alleged issue slide until now? Why is it that folks want to wait years to complain about things like this? Something stinks about this lawsuit to me.

definitely! 16 years is a hell lot of time to think whether to sue or not. notice that MIJAC records is also a defendant...

did the accuser think he can make a milking cow out of MJ cz i don't think so. publicity hungry,maybe!:lol:

according to lesliemjhu. the lawyer representing daniel kapon in his lawsuit against mj has just filed to be removed from the case and kapon etc are facing a punishment for refusing to undergo a physciatric (sp) evaluation as the court ordered. the case was due to go to trial in around 3 weeks.guess it could still go on if he gets a new lawyer but i presume there would be more delays.

kapon was found by allred and leiberman.sold his story to the uk tabs after the police told them to get lost said mj held him hostage in a dungeon abuse him forced him to have plastic surgery calimed he wrote loads of mjs hits as a 2-5 year old etc. so as u can see very credible lol

according to lesliemjhu. the lawyer representing daniel kapon in his lawsuit against mj has just filed to be removed from the case and kapon etc are facing a punishment for refusing to undergo a physciatric (sp) evaluation as the court ordered. the case was due to go to trial in around 3 weeks.guess it could still go on if he gets a new lawyer but i presume there would be more delays.

kapon was found by allred and leiberman.sold his story to the uk tabs after the police told them to get lost said mj held him hostage in a dungeon abuse him forced him to have plastic surgery calimed he wrote loads of mjs hits as a 2-5 year old etc. so as u can see very credible lol

uhh... i think m lost. what's this story? :huh:

Guy suing MJ claiming that MJ abused him and kidnapped him AND! That he wrote all of MJ's Thriller songs at 2....

Yeah, uh huh....

Why the judges just don't throw shyt like this straight out of court, I will never understand y....

that story is one borne out of a lunatic's mind! hahaha! it is actually sooo funny:lol: why wud anyone even entertain it? totally ridiculous:lol:

Back