13.50 minutes In the Closet NEWLY RELEASED FOOTAGE

I'd let Michael caress my hair like that any day, lucky Naomi! :girl_tantrum: :swoon:

200w.gif

Me too :yes:

I thought everyone hated her? lol! what happened, now that we want footage we smile her way?

I thought everyone hated her? lol! what happened, now that we want footage we smile her way?

We don't like her nor do I think anyone is smiling her way for footage, but if she keeps releasing footage we gon watch it.:lol:
That pretty much sums up the situation I think.:)

Last edited:
I assume she took ITC from Gallin's office but I wonder how she got the Bad stuff. Pretty nervy putting your own watermark on it.

^ I came in here to comment on those water marks... even with her own footage, like jeez.. we get it, you don't want people to duplicate and call there own, but put a logo on the corner or something. Not cover the whole screen.. Than as you mentioned, to water mark footage that is not hers?

the collection of MJ stuff she has.... I'll admit..I WAN IT

If the Estate is refusing to release never before seen footage, then someone else has to do it. Simple as that. I can't watch the Bad and ITC leaked footage anymore. Does someone have it?

If the Estate is refusing to release never before seen footage, then someone else has to do it. Simple as that. I can't watch the Bad and ITC leaked footage anymore. Does someone have it?

watch

I can't watch the Bad and ITC leaked footage anymore. Does someone have it?

Aw too bad I didn't get to download those before she took them off, I knew that was gonna. The ITC one is still on YT, can't find the Bad Tour one tho :(

I dont understand why ya'll are like literally bowing down to her lying ass for stealing mj vids when they dont belong to her, If someone else had done it ya'll qould be having a fit

Back