13th December News and Mentionings

Okay, you get a dog... one day you feel you spent enough money for him and you get rid of it! Wow! Don't want to be a animal in your "posession"!

Again, excuses and excuses!
I'd put him in a home where I knew he would be well looked after, just like mj did. These places exist free of charge, just like Neverland did. Also do you remember that Mj was viciously attacked by animal groups in US because of those animals? Why don't they give some money to look after them now that MJ doesn't care anymore. They should put their money where their mouth is.

Okay, you get a dog... one day you feel you spent enough money for him and you get rid of it! Wow! Don't want to be a animal in your "posession"!

Again, excuses and excuses!

But people get rid of animals all the time, for a multitude of reasons:mello:. I'm a horse person and people buy and sell horses right and left. Sometimes because they're fed up with owning a horse, sometimes because the chemistry with the horse isn't right, sometimes because they can't afford to keep them. I've never heard of anybody paying for the horses's upkeep after selling it. The same with dogs and cats. I once had a cat that I loved but had to get rid of because I developed allergies. I gave her to a friend that I knew would provide a great home for her but I didn't pay for a lifetime's worth of cat food. Why is the situation different for MJ? He could have sold the tigers to a circus or a private person but chose to place them where he knew they would be loved and taken care of.

Secondly, considering MJ was in such financial difficulties during the trial that he tried to sell his share of Sony/ATV, I doubt that there was any money to donate.

Last edited:
I think that Ellen was probably trying to stress the fact that they were WELL taken care of by Micheal...

jmho ;)

And he obviously trusts the faculty of these people so I dunno what the big deal is.
The big deal to me is what I've written earlier:

"So that article shows, that he either doesn't have the money anymore to care for the tigers, or that he doesn't care enough about them to continue to care for them financially!"

The big deal to me is what I've written earlier:

"So that article shows, that he either doesn't have the money anymore to care for the tigers, or that he doesn't care enough about them to continue to care for them financially!"
It doesn't really matter either way. he has found a caring home for them. Just like you would have done for a child who needs a home.:D

Oh, so you would hand a child over and leave never ever again to be seen?? Like you never had anything to do with it?? That would mean you don't really care about the child! But let's leave it at that! I said my bit! ;)

animal doesnt = a child. For real. lol I dn't care how much u love animals lol

and mj was completely justified for either one of those situations in the first claim.

One, he doesn't have the money...fine. If he don't have the money he DON'T HAVE THE MONEY :lol: At least he didn't dump them somewhere or shoot them himself :lol: He cared enough to be actively involved in giving them to a respectable caretaker.

And if he does CARE enough to support them (which makes no sense cuz not just the ZOO was closed, ALL OF NEVERLAND was closed. So if NEVERLAND gets closed, the zoo gets closed too.) .....then AT LEAST he gave them to someone who WOULD care enough to support them lol. At LEAST he didn't PRETEND he cares about them and give them lack luster care...obviously while they were with him they were well cared for.

Oh, so you would hand a child over and leave never ever again to be seen?? Like you never had anything to do with it?? That would mean you don't really care about the child! But let's leave it at that! I said my bit! ;)
Yes, if I got to the point where I couldn't look after the child anymore and a good and secure home would be better for him/her, I would give the child up. Much better than neglecting the child. it happens all the time. I believe it is called ADOPTION.:D

Last edited:
hey, Michael is not living there anymore. The tiger could be left and I don't think about the taking care of or whatever. If he is not going to return to Neverland then why should he keep them. He gave them where they would be loved more not just feeded

if Michael had abused those animals in any way.. the media would be after him in FULL force... !!! There is absolutely no doubt in mind about that...

articles don't tell the full story... Tippi's husband was Michael's vet for years.. so I don't put full trust in that article about Michael abandoning his animals with no money to take care of them.. and I wouldn't just assume.. Michael gave them away because he is 'broke'...

going on trial and having your privacy invaded for the world to see.. is a very tramatic thing.. and i think sometimes.. we might overlook just what Michael went through...

IMO he did a very responsible thing with those animals..

Back