20 Questions W/ "This Is It" Singer Judith Hill (Most about Michael)

Wait, what did Chucky say about MJ?

Judith is a great singer, and the song she did for MJ is beautiful!

"I see life through the tinted shade of Michael’s passing. It’s so devastating and I’m still waiting to wake up from this bad dream."

That is exactly how I have felt since that awful day. She seems like a lovely person and I remember just how talented she was in TII. Thank you for the interview. I cried reading it. Its still so hard to believe.

Thankyou very much for sharing!

I loved her vocals in This Is It, definitely up their with Siedah!

I'm all tears now.. :cry: But thank you for posting, I liked how Judith spoke of Michael. This part really got to me:

MsCassieMollie;3230012 said:

"I don’t think I have felt “normal” ever since. I see life through the tinted shade of Michael’s passing. It’s so devastating and I’m still waiting to wake up from this bad dream."

That is exactly how I still feel. I wonder how long it'll take for me to start feeling 'normal' again.

CaptainEoLove85;3230170 said:
Thanks for sharing this interview, though it was kinda hard to read :(

:better: I found it hard aswell.

Judith posted this blog on her website about Michael just days after the memorial, VERY BEAUTIFUL:
http://www.judithhillmusic.com/blogdetail.asp?ID=3#comments

Pure In Heart
July 18, 2009
“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God” (Matt. 5:8) I read this passage in my hotel room right before the memorial service. I thought about Michael. I thought about how pure his heart was and how he was able to bless so many people with that purity. And yet ridiculed, accused, and abused, he still managed to maintain the pureness of heart so that everyone who crossed paths with him felt his love. He warmly welcomed all of us on the “This Is It” tour. His disposition was so genuinely sincere. That’s what I focused on during “Heal the World”. Looking into the faces of the children, I remembered Michael’s love for them. I looked up to the heavens and knew God was smiling down on us at that moment. Nothing else mattered. Cameras, media, and business all became a faded echo drowned out by the overwhelming presence of God’s love. Not sure how I ended up closing the service, but I understood it in my heart. It wasn’t showtime; it was ministry time. As the King of Pop, as a legend of our time, and as the first and last of his kind, Michael’s message was even greater, “There are people dying, if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and for me.” This message gets right down to the truth. Death has a way of leveling everyone out so that the rich man holds the hand of the poor man. Though we live our lives chasing after other things, we all understand the importance of relationships, especially when a life is terminated. I was so blessed to see how every person came together at the service. What better legacy to leave than the gift of love? After Michael’s death, my heart was paralyzed. But now, I’m starting to come out and realize that Michael may have left us, but God hasn’t left us. And God is the reason why Michael was so special. “Every good and perfect gift is from above” James 1:16. As long as I’m living, I want to appreciate the people around me and use my gifts wholeheartedly. This life goes by so fast. It’s painful, but often times pain is beautiful.

Back