2009, the year we lost Michael Jackson

Yes this year it was a nightmare for all of us because the beganing of this year Micheal was ready to perform agian! But in June2509 my heart stop beating & my father got the news that Michael as died & I was shocked & sadden by his lost! but now 2009 lost all of our fave celebs this year! even Patick Swaye, & of course Birttany Murphy I just need a time to think about 2010! a year of head of me!

2009 will be remembered as the year the great Michael Jackson died.

At the beggining of 2009, we were all happy and excited, it was March, remember :) Michael was announcing he was going to be performing again, he sold out 50 shows and he was planning to do the biggest show in his life, the This Is It shows, calling them his final curtain call.

In the middle of this year, we were all shoked and sad, Michael Jackson tragically passed away, we were thinking it was all a joke, some kind of sick joke, but this time it was true. In June 25, 2009 Michael didnt even had the chance of saying his last goodbye. This was his final curtain call after all, it was IT.

I hope the press will finally vindicate his name, media was one of the main causes of Michael sadness. They hurted him just too much, they went too far, i think they never thought he would die so early. Michael is dead. They need to end their whole defamation now, Michael is gone and he is gone forever.

My final feels on this year are mainly sadness and frustration. I never ever thought that that day was going to be so sad and significant for me, that day marked me forever.

June 25, 2009 the day Michael died.

Michael I love you, wherever you are, I hope you are finally resting with the angels :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leF3s1r0R5A

God must have needed him far more...

Actually, June 25, 2009, the day that MUSIC died. :no:

A piece of happiness and joy was taken away from me. Sad again.

My joy and happiness was forever taken away from me on June 25th 2009. I will never ever know what joy and happiness is ever again. All I will ever know now is anger, sadness, and misery. That was how I had spent my Christmas. And that is how I am going to be spending my 30th birthday in 9 days. And I was so hoping when I had turn 29. I was going to make my 30th birthday to be my best birthday ever. Now that has all change. I hate knowing that I am forced to spend a new decade of my life without Michael in it. The only thing that could make me somewhat happy on my birthday. Is that Michael's killer will be arrested. But I can see that is not going to be happening any time soon. Especially knowing that he is going to have his own tv show that only a total moron would watch. Just makes me even more miserable than I already am.

that 'so sad you made me cry i wish he here i miss him so much

I'm sorry but it is true. Michael was my happiness. And my happiness has forever been taken away from me. And it is all thanks to that idiot in Texas. The one thing I absolutely hate seeing now is happy smiling people. Because they are feeling the one thing I will never know again.

This thread brings tears to my eyes. It's still very painful. And surreal. I can't get used to the thought of him not being here..... Oh Michael.. how I miss you. :weeping:

This has probably been one of the worst years in my entire life. The death of Michael changed me. It seemed that when Michael passed away a part of my soul went along with him. It's not fair that such an amazing person can be taken away from us in a blink of an eye. It's so, so not fair.

My family, the people I'm close with do not even realize exactly how much his passing has affected my life. Nothing's the same anymore.

:(

I feel you all...and I'm giving each one of us the biggest hug...NOTHING will mean anything anyomre.Ever.

I feel like I've lost focus in life. I don't care about anything, nothing can excite me. The light was switched off on June 25 and I've been wandering in the dark ever since..

I don't think I will ever accept that he's gone, I can't do it. I still can't get my head around the fact that he's not here physically any more. Michael has always been in my life and even though he's not here physically anymore he will always be in my life until the day I leave this Earth and see him again. :hug: to everyone in this thread. Its been hard and I know I could never have done it had it not been for my MJJC family. Love you guys xxxxxxx

Althought Michael was a star and he was far....i feel him so close to me..... he was part of my life....
He had a strange power and inexplicable influence on people.... when you see him you can only think he is adorable.... and he looks like a person you ever know.....
WOW... there will never be an other man and artist and heart like him....!!!
We love you more Michael!!!

2010 is fast approaching and I can say I hate 2009 leaving us...
It was the last year Mike was on this earth..Things will be done after he is gone and I it hurts me so much.
While 2009 is still here I feel we are still holding hands! Oh Mike...
Words will always fail me...always.

Sorry for being so emotional. Happy new year to all of you, dear friends.

All my love.

I just watched Em mj's vid.
:cry: When it got to June 25th I had to stop watching, I'm sorry.
It's so heartbreaking. I will forever remember where I was that day and how I stayed up all night watching the news and feeling numb :(
It still seems so surreal. I still think about him everyday. And I think I will do for the rest of my life.

Michael we miss you and love you.
You will always be in our hearts, forever. We promise. :heart:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I cannot imagine 2010 without Michael in the world.........

I really can't, it just doesnt seem right.

i'll say this again :yes: i'll make sure 2010 will be better and i understand that 2009 was fucking wrost this year cause MJ dead :( :cry:
but i'll make sure i'll change that and make it happen :yes:

that's who i'm i like happiness but not saddness :yes:
& i'm going to make is better for everybody in this whole world better from there eyes to there hearts of shine that MJ will be in are hearts of shyness :giggle: :D

This video was heartbreaking. I just miss him so much. I'd do anything to have him back here today . . . anything.

the world looks empty.. nothing seems to have have the same light.....
i would wanto to go back in time... and wake up seeing that it's only a terrible nightmare....
i would want that all the people that believe he is alive was right.... althought they are always criticized...

i'll say this again :yes: i'll make sure 2010 will be better and i understand that 2009 was fucking wrost this year cause MJ dead :( :cry:
but i'll make sure i'll change that and make it happen :yes:

that's who i'm i like happiness but not saddness :yes:
& i'm going to make is better for everybody in this whole world better from there eyes to there hearts of shine that MJ will be in are hearts of shyness :giggle: :D

Thanks!!!

This has probably been one of the worst years in my entire life. The death of Michael changed me. It seemed that when Michael passed away a part of my soul went along with him. It's not fair that such an amazing person can be taken away from us in a blink of an eye. It's so, so not fair.

My family, the people I'm close with do not even realize exactly how much his passing has affected my life. Nothing's the same anymore.

:(
I know, believe me i know how you feel

Althought Michael was a star and he was far....i feel him so close to me..... he was part of my life....
He had a strange power and inexplicable influence on people.... when you see him you can only think he is adorable.... and he looks like a person you ever know.....
WOW... there will never be an other man and artist and heart like him....!!!
We love you more Michael!!!
Defenetly, he touched me like, i dont know why, its inexplicable, i do feel it, really pains me, cause i think i thought he would never die this soon, never so soon without no signs or preparation, is not like he was sick about to die or anything, it was on the blink of an eye, it was so unexpected, i thought he will be alive for at least 30 more years... and now he's gone, its unbelievable

Me too. I'd give my life to bring him back.. I am absolutely devastated.. I keep hoping this is all a nightmare that I am going to wake up from. :weeping:
Call me stupid, but i have even tried to believe all those fake rumors that he was alive and hidden somewhere, wish they were true, but this is reality, i prefer fantasy.... man is like no more music, i thought 2009 was the new beggining, it turned out to be the end.

STILL WE KNOW THERE ARE LOADS OF UNHEARD MICHAEL MUSIC; they should be releasing some of them in 2010, and then in the middle they could release another disc, i dont know, his music is my scape, he was sooooooo unique wish he wouldnt have, so i could have just replaced him, but I CANT, he was UNIQUE.

Why this soon???? i have realized that 50 years old is sooooo young!!!!!!!, Michael had no health problems....why so soon, i get upset so many times.... im stuck, my head is like why bad ppl lives on???? why Michael died so soon? im so depresed when i think of that, is so not fair

2009?-2010
i had very intersting year 2009
25 june 2009 michael went to heaven
few days after michael died
i had strange dreams/nightmares that michael was accidently buried alive
that strange night michael come to me
only to say goodbey
i was happy/scared that michael find time to vist me after michael died?
there was more to michael visting me that night just watching me sleeep
days went by so slow i forgot that michael has vist me
one day out the blue as i was home alone just listen michael music
i did not notice michael was with me
michael was singing somebody's watching me
i was to numb/scared to talk to michael
but michael disapear before i could say goodbey to him
but somewhat i knew michael was part of past and now will part of future
2010 i hope michael dose not become just a membery
of a nice person michael was while he was alive?
as for me i having hard time trying let go of my past
i want michael to be part of my future not just a ghost i have seen
i know michael will always be alive in my heart even if he just becomes a membery of my past
i kind went off topic
but i don't want to forget about michael and move on my life knowing that michael went to heaven and i will not get to see him again

Its been an awful year with the loss of Michael but he'll never be forgotten. Yesterday at work I had Michael playing on my IPod work playlist over the speakers and when he came on these kids started singing and dancing. They never did that for any other artists, just Michael and that made me smile as Michael will live forever through his music. When you have kids as young as 6 singing and dancing to him, when they're not dancing to any other artist, it's just another reminder of how special he is. 2010 will not see the end of Michael. Its only the beginning.

Yes i know, 2010 is not the end, kids love him so much, they watch him on youtube, all kids want to be like him, so many admirers. They in the end are the future....

But why is that i cannot accept he is gone.... why???
is it cause he was my companion when i was lone?? cause he was my inspiration, cause he died in amoment i thought he was about to shine??? why is that i cant understand it, i think is me, i just dont want to understand it, i feel is bad, i feel he should have been preotected... frustration, i feel injustice, he died too young, he was healthy, he didnt have to die. Not this soon, not this soon

Back