2024: Xscape 10 vs Victory 40

Which Anniversary release for 2024 would you prefer?

• Xscape 10

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Victory 40

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Which Anniversary release for 2024 would you prefer?
Xscape 10 or Victory 40?
the last posthumous solo album vs the final studio album of The Jacksons

Last edited:
With fans like you I'm not surprised we get no new releases.
dude.. you are to late on this.
Opening a hundred threads a day wont change the estates ignorance.
Not sure how old you are but we are hoping/waiting for all this stuff since TEN years (edit.. since fifteen).
We have done several petitions, email bombings, people even asked Branca in person (on fan events).
We all want the same...

Besides that with fans like you i'm not surprised that a big amount of users on this forum don't go online anymore.
Just stop it and simply make ONE thread for possible "anniversary releases".

Last edited:
They read in forums. I proved it some weeks ago:
Michael Jackson’s ‘Invincible’ Album Was Released In October 2001
October 06, 2023
Michael’s Invincible album was released this month in 2001, and at 77 minutes with 16 songs (15 of which are written or co-written by Michael), it is his most expansive. It was awarded the best album of the 2000s decade by Billboard magazine readers and today it is likely his most discussed album in the fan forums.

Last edited:
I don't consider posthumous releases part of his discography, so it would be Victory but I doubt they would do anything for it or any other Jacksons album

Not sure how old you are but we are hoping/waiting for all this stuff since TEN years (edit.. since fifteen).
We have done several petitions, email bombings, people even asked Branca in person (on fan events).
We all want the same...

Besides that with fans like you i'm not surprised that a big amount of users on this forum don't go online anymore.
I'm a fan since Dangerous and a die hard fan since Invincible
it seems the fans tried their best, but nothing happens
I'll give up asking for new releases
no more threads like this
I'll wait for Thriller 50
I'm done

Last edited:
Reactions: kai
I'm a fan since Dangerous and a die hard fan since Invincible
it seems the fans tried their best, but nothing happens
I'll give up asking for new releases
no more threads like this
I'll wait for Thriller 50
I'm done

This is not the place for „Asking for new releases“. If you wanna ask anyone go and email bomb the estate. But it won’t help. They first will tell you they appreciate you and they like that you do free promo for them. Then they will tell you the vault is empty. Then they will continue releasing rare snippets of stuff in documentaries. It’s the same again and again. Go listen to other artists… it’s best we can do.

I don't consider posthumous releases part of his discography, so it would be Victory but I doubt they would do anything for it or any other Jacksons album

Part of the discography, yes... as posthumous albums... Deserving anniversary releases? No.

...Oh wait... I just remebmer this...
Y4LPMJ017.png

I guess Victory is a better album than Xscape. But enough with trying to sell every album twice. It's pointless. If you have unreleased demos just release a whole CD full of them. Stop trying to mix old and new material.

Look at the lame rereleases of the other Jacksons albums a few years ago - 2 or 3 crappy remixes, and shockingly bad sound quality. An insult to fans.

Just release a live DVD from the Victory Tour and be done with it.

I guess Victory is a better album than Xscape. But enough with trying to sell every album twice. It's pointless. If you have unreleased demos just release a whole CD full of them. Stop trying to mix old and new material.

Look at the lame rereleases of the other Jacksons albums a few years ago - 2 or 3 crappy remixes, and shockingly bad sound quality. An insult to fans.

Just release a live DVD from the Victory Tour and be done with it.
You don't have to buy the full rerelease. Buy only the new songs to show them what you really want. If they notice the new songs sell best, maybe we'll get more.
Rereleases are for new fans.

Last edited:
We all want the same...

This 👏👏

Plus why does every album need an anniversary edition anyway?

Back