Xscape 10th Anniversary

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
For Michael's 10th anniversary, or a little past it, we got to see the Casios die.

For Xscape, in 10 years, might we see a new rerelease, with maybe a couple bonuses? It would actually be easily done. And very on brand for the estate to prioritize their own product.

But at least an opportunity for Hot Fun in the Summertime.

For Michael's 10th anniversary, or a little past it, we got to see the Casios die.

For Xscape, in 10 years, might we see a new rerelease, with maybe a couple bonuses? It would actually be easily done. And very on brand for the estate to prioritize their own product.

But at least an opportunity for Hot Fun in the Summertime.
It was officially confirmed, that Eddie Cascio died in 2020? Because of Covid?

I doubt the estate is gonna do anything while they have the Wade/James trial to deal with. They had already cancelled their plans for single releases in 2018/2019 when Leaving Neverland came out.
the fan community should take them to court for their lies
they steal the releases we need

It would be cool if they could do a post showing more of the vault tape scans in the Xscape documentary.

I think an expanded reissue would be cool. Include a few different/alternate mixes of the original demos (a proper mix of “Chicago,” the leaked mix of “Blue Gangsta,” the HIStory era version of “Do You Know,” etc.). If the assumptions are accurate and “Who Do You Know” was reworked, maybe toss that one on there as well.

Of course, they’ll never do it. But there are ways to make it worthwhile for the longtime fans.

The estate doesn’t even do anniversaries for bad, dangerous, history, invincible anymore… so they won’t do anything for Xscape.. also I doubt there will be any anniversaries of posthumous albums..

It would actually be easily done. And very on brand for the estate to prioritize their own product.
This point seemed lost on some people for some reason. We're not getting any anniversary releases aside from Thriller 40, but we're getting a biopic. They will celebrate MJ, they just like it on their terms.

Xscape is their closest bid to getting a Number 1 album and/or single. Maybe if they rereleased it, Taylor's Version style? @staywild23 You're my go to chart info person. Would that work?

I don't really understand why anyone would want this, if I'm honest.
I guess I'm just past rebuying albums I already own. Enough already. It's insulting. Nobody else puts up with this anniversary nonsense. I will never rebuy another album unless the sound quality is substantially improved.

it's worth it if we get a new song
No it's not.

Just release the new song? We don't need to rebuy Xscape just for that, lol.

The estate doesn’t even do anniversaries for bad, dangerous, history, invincible anymore… so they won’t do anything for Xscape.. also I doubt there will be any anniversaries of posthumous albums..
Tbh, I took this as a joke thread.

Tbh, I took this as a joke thread.
It is not a joke thread. It's literally just an observation I made.

It's like some of you are actually desperate to just keep talking about Invincible and lip-syncing instead of moving even an iota of distance out of your comfort zone. There's nothing wrong with some different topics.

I guess I'm just past rebuying albums I already own.
And, specifically you now, you're the only person on earth still buying physical CDs for music tbh. Like, I don't know anybody else still using them.

But reissues ain't for rebuying, it's for new consumers to buy. Unless it's an anthology or something.

If Random Access Memories gets a 10th anniversary album, why shouldn't Xscape get one?

Last edited:
A place where members trash the forum by opening countless pointless threads.
who does that kind of thing?
unbelievable

Last edited:
Why all anniversary posthumous albums will never be released again

A place where members trash the forum by opening countless pointless threads.
Just for that, I really really wish they'd do this. If not for the legal troubles. I'm sick of catching strays from smart Aleck know it alls and being infested by trolls with nothing useful to say.

Back