3D Film Got Me Pregnant

LMFAO!!!!!! now im definitely going to see captain eo :p

hahahhaa!

I hope you've all got your glasses.....

0629_mj_rehearsal_0003_Layer_1_full.jpg

:angel: LOL!

The clip of the slow motion Billie Jean crotch grab would work better perhaps...?:p

I'm glad it's not possible the only 3D movie I've gone to see is Alice In Wonderland LOL!

Me too hah.. though Johnny Depp is in that ;D

im soooo cinfused right now...whuuut?

unless I missunderstood the post of the person I quoted..he/she said ..do you think that the child in the picture just found out that Bruce Williis was dead.....so as I stated I googled it and yes..I forgot he had passed away. Sorry about the confusion..:)

I had forgotten that Bruce Willis had passed away..after reading your post I had to go google it...and you are correct he indeed passed away.

im soooo cinfused right now...whuuut?

nol...wait...i think i just got it... *bangs head on keyboard' Im such a douche.

:lmao:...No its ok...sometimes trying to get the point across from the other side of a computer is not easy...:lmao..:)

You need a sixth sense to get it.

ok let me explain....one poster said that the baby looked like Bruce willis....so then another poster said..oh do you think he just found out he is dead. So i said....I for got Bruce willis had past away until I read this thread.,,then I googled Bruce willis dead...and yes he is gone.. I hope this help folks..:lmao:

xthunderx maybe I'm a little slow on comprehending, but I still do not get it. I'm sorry. I want to laugh, but I don't understand.

*Runs away crying*

You need a sixth sense to get it.

I don't get it! :scratch:

ok let me explain....one poster said that the baby looked like Bruce willis....so then another poster said..oh do you think he just found out he is dead. So i said....I for got Bruce willis had past away until I read this thread.,,then I googled Bruce willis dead...and yes he is gone.. I hope this help folks..:lmao:

xthunderx maybe I'm a little slow on comprehending, but I still do not get it. I'm sorry. I want to laugh, but I don't understand.

*Runs away crying*

You need to watch the end of the Bruce Willis film, The Sixth Sense to get it!! Come on people!

*Runs away crying*

well my reply to the post wasn't suppose to be funny....I just forgot Bruce Willis had passed away...thats all...no harm done...and :hug : to you..:)

Oh, now I feel stupid. I'm sorry Darth. You're too cute. But in my defense, I have never seen that movie.
xthunderx you are hilarious. Also to you :hug:

neither have i. so i waited till a few more posts were posted. :)

Shamalyan, eat your heart out.

not everybody is a movie buff...

Not one either. I thought this one was famous enough that everyone had seen it.

Oh, now I feel stupid. I'm sorry Darth. You're too cute. But in my defense, I have never seen that movie.
xthunderx you are hilarious. Also to you :hug:

Don't feel stupid. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you know that I don't.:)

i sure as hell hope not... i plan on seeing shrek 4 in 3D!

Last edited:
Back