A NEW MJ Hologram Is Arriving!

is there any video from that expo with the digital imaging?

Like I said, it's just an assumption.

What I saw was like a mold face. Like the one below. It was moving the face muscles. I don't know if it was pure animation or if it had a real human (a double) doing the movements. Regardless which, as it isn't Michael, it won't look and move exactly like him.

MJ_white_Face_life_cast_sculptur.jpg

Now that look just like Michael.

13140521_10153846368934213_1883054966_n.jpg

This picture look more like the Bad era or Dangerous era or maybe Ghost.

Last edited:
I don't see why most of the fans hate this MJ hologram. We should be happy that they have decided to revamp the 2014's hologram, because this shows that Michael is still seen as a big star and that people are stil interested in him.

It's a hologram, so don't expect that the hologram will look 100% like the real King. Damn, some fans can really bitch about everything. We should be happy, it's better to have something than nothing.

I can't wait to see the final version of the hologram. The new improvement hologram already looks promising and I hope that it gets better.

I don't see why most of the fans hate this MJ hologram. We should be happy that they have decided to revamp the 2014's hologram, because this shows that Michael is still seen as a big star and that people are stil interested in him.

It's a hologram, so don't expect that the hologram will look 100% like the real King. Damn, some fans can really bitch about everything. We should be happy, it's better to have something than nothing.

I can't wait to see the final version of the hologram. The new improvement hologram already looks promising and I hope that it gets better.
I think nothing is better than a impersonator's hologram that they claim is the real thing.

Whether anyone likes the idea or not, I doubt holograms are going away any time soon. I suspect the technology will grow to the point where they may not even need a human model at all and will be able to form the image solely by video (lets say) of the real person.
Virtual Reality is the hot thing now, my concern is if they will stay true to who the performer was while he/she was alive.

Now that look just like Michael.

This picture look more like the Bad era or Dangerous era or maybe Ghost.

Pleasw guys domt hate me for saying this but that pic looks too girly imo

Actually this is a GREAT IMPROVEMENT.
But, ain't nothing like the REAL THING.

Oh so what were seeing isn't the final version? :)

I didn't get the point of the 2014 hologram. They could've just had a look-alike do the performance. The point of a hologram is to make it look like the artist is on stage. This one looks better, but it's still not really that great. With HDTV and close-ups, it will be painfully obvious that there's work to be done. And that's not even taking into account who will do the motion capture for the dance moves.

This makes me wonder....
Recently MJ's twitter asked a question about what outfit was "everyone's favorite" and they had a selection of 4 outfits.
I wonder if it was to help decide what outfit to put on hologram MJ.
Things that make you go hmmm.....

I think nothing is better than a impersonator's hologram that they claim is the real thing.

Just because they screwed it up for you with the first hologram, doesn't mean you should prejudge the next project. First let's see the outcome and then judge. You can't deny, the improved hologram looks waaaaay better than the first one.

Oh so what were seeing isn't the final version? :)

Nvm. I misunderstood it. I think this is the final version.

For the movements they need to get footage on Michael or Pepper Ghost. No impersonator please.

Does anyone know if the Estate is going to be apart of this?

Last edited:
They probably can't be apart of this if they - the hologram company - don't want to get sued by the estate because the estate holds the copyrights to MJ's likeness, music etc. So they have to be a part of this.

I agree, it definately looks better but still scary :blink:

I prefer the old one too. :blush:

Meeting fans??? That is just plain creepy :ph34r:

Estate staying apart?
Don't be so naive.
Have you already forgot about "Michael's voice" in half of the songs in "Michael"? Did you recognize "Michael dancing" in Cirque du Solei's "ONE" in the "Man in the Mirror" and "Slave to the Rhythm" at Billboard Awards?
Was Estate staying apart in all that?
They stood FOR it all!

"Anything, anything for money... Even sell my soul to the devil..."

Sony-sucks-michael-jackson-18038641-472-496.jpg

I have as much interest in this as the HIStory world tour on DVD, and the Bad25, Xscape and OTW documentaries.........NONE!

This is a bad idea.

Anyway, I did inspire a Blog about this 'exciting' topic. :D

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog/mj-reborn

Can I just admit that I can't stop staring at that piccie. :blush:

I guess it's the 'eyes' that 'lure' me in. It's like my brain tries to tell me its just a 'hologram' but my heart is like 'smitten' to the image :wub:

How scary it might be, I would like to see the 'result' though. You can't stop technology how creepy it looks. :ph34r:

That what got me too the eyes that why it looks just like Michael and i agree it is scary.

MJ has passed. Stop pretending he's alive and whoring his image out with this utter crap.

I agree, it definately looks better but still scary :blink:

I prefer the old one too. :blush:

Meeting fans??? That is just plain creepy :ph34r:

Wait what????? Do u mean the hologram gonna meet fans????

Please tell me that not gonna happen 0_0

Only way I'm in favor of a hologram is for a video game or something. Sony has a a new VR system coming out in the fall maybe it would work for that. As far as performances or concerts no way that is just wrong. You can not replace the man don't even try.

Back