AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

We seem to have turned this around to our advantage here dear friends... and it's wonderful to see. We have suggestions for theme songs - Michael has SO MANY great ones, and Daryll's BLISS tips, and other messages for positive action to combat the current negativity we are all drowning under.

I DID wear my MJ t-shirt to the football today - and it was great because when people respond to it (and my little world-travelling 'MJ' doll who I took with me for comfort) it was out of recognition of Michael's life and reputation as the King of Pop, NOT because of the current drama. This was so wonderfully refreshing, and I realized that these people can share a smile and cheerful word with me about Michael Jackson because they are not following the trial, they are not as close to all this as we are.

And after I met up with my 'footy family' ('footy' is Aussie slang for Australian Rules Football) and they asked how I was, and I burst into tears, well, I knew it was time to call a halt to the daily reading of the tweets and summaries from the trial. All I have been doing is making myself terribly ill. Given that one of our group is in hospital recovering from a stroke (my cousin's husband) and things at my workplace of 23 years are currently almost unbearable for most of the people in my work group - why am I further torturing myself by actively seeking out news that will thoroughly depress me?

I agree with everyone else who is sick of Michael being made to look bad by the stories coming out of the courtroom - whether or not that is the intention of the various witnesses. I know they are looking to place responsibility on AEG Live, but we are being spared no details, not from past tours or behind the scenes on TII. The magic of Michael's artistry is being stripped bare.

My way of convincing myself I don't need to read this stuff is to tell myself that Michael would hate for us to know all this. And don't forget we are only getting the negative stuff, his sheer joy of owning and working every stage he stood on is being totally eclipsed by stories of the pain he had to mask, the measures he had to resort to, so that the show could go on, and the price he subsequently paid.

It makes me love him all the more for his total dedication to his craft. And my way of honoring that love will be to stop following the trial on a daily basis, so as to preserve the opportunity for me to enjoy his music and films of his performances without reservation - because I think that's what he would want. That belief will help me, I hope, stick to my resolve. I need to do this as much for my own well being as anything else, but I need to convince myself that by not hanging on every tweet that emerges from the trial, I am not abandoning him. I am, instead, making him happy (at least I hope and pray that is the case).

Will just come here and care and share with everyone so that we survive this terrible time and emerge with our love, admiration and appreciation of MJ not only intact, but strengthened.

My positive action for the day helped me survive a humiliating defeat of my football team still with a satisfied smile - Foodbank SA is a state charity that aims to 'End Hunger' for the homeless and underprivileged of our city and state. They are one of the charities supported by my club, and they were collecting outside the stadium today. They were also signing up collectors, so yours truly put her name down and picked up a collection tin to take into the office on Monday.

The photo here is of the pretty young lady to whom we gave our donation. (I made the donation - MJ got the sticker on his chest! That's usually the way it goes, folks, the ladies love him even in miniature!)

photo.php

Have a lovely weekend, everyone. And happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there! :music:

Just a question i have to ask , which team do u barrcak for in AFL? I go for essendon ( if u dont barrack for them please dont hate me lol)

I fixed the pic in Kerry's post :) I love the doll so much . Everyone is doing a wonderful job in here supporting and comforting each other and inspiring each other to be positive. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. It also comforts me because I have to stay in the thick of things and it sometimes becomes overwhelming, so this is a nice place for me to come and wind down and enjoy all the beautiful things we enjoy and love about our Michael and of course each other. I love you all

I fixed the pic in Kerry's post :) I love the doll so much . Everyone is doing a wonderful job in here supporting and comforting each other and inspiring each other to be positive. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. It also comforts me because I have to stay in the thick of things and it sometimes becomes overwhelming, so this is a nice place for me to come and wind down and enjoy all the beautiful things we enjoy and love about our Michael and of course each other. I love you all

Thanks Qbee for fixing the piccie :blush: Indeed, it's a wonderful Dolly... :wub:
I drag my 'giraffe' everywhere with me... A cuddly one of course with a crooked neck already... :blush:

Well, Qbee :better: I'm really glad you enjoy the thread too... It's a REAL breather and the perfect 'back up' to reload your battery :D I was pondering over what I should write here on my way home riding the train...

Do you guys and gals FEEL the need to spend MORE time in the MJ bubble since it turned out May?
It's gonna hit me even harder when it's June:unsure:

I FEEL like I've grown quieter if I have to 'chat' with 'college friends' and I rather avoid them now cause then I don't have to lie and put on that 'brave' mask of 'everything is cool' :sigh:

The BAD thing about it is... This yucky and :cry: feeling will drag on and simmer in me till we hit September :blink:

I thought with the years passing that it would eventually 'evaporate' and things would go back to 'normal' or whatever 'normal' should be like but I'm afraid this 'gaping' wound in my Soul won't heal :unsure:

OH and you're the ONLY ones getting this 'story' though... I tell everyone I'm OKAY... Better than to explain how 'crappy' I feel about May, June, July and August :beee:

So, I go on "silent mode" or I just tend to avoid them... I'm exactly glad the exams are on their way... Give me a chance to fully plunge into it and HOPE I can 'drown' the :blink: stuff 'haunting' me :sigh:

Bliss tip I 'learnt' today...

DO NOT drown yourself in what you CAN'T do... Pick yourself up in what you CAN do... Cherish your talent... Be the BEST in what you do and you'll complete one and other... :blush:

Daryll. :mello:

Yeah, I've grown quieter around my friends, classmates, parents and siblings. Now that we're getting closer, and closer to June, I've just shut myself off from everybody (except you guys). The only time I got really happy was this morning when I found out that when I start high school (freshman) in August, I have all honors classes. :D when my teacher told me that, during our break I went outside and looked at the picture of Michael in my wallet and 'told' him everything :)

It seems like every year, when June 25 comes, everything happens all over again.... And that's something I can't deal with. So I silently mourn with myself around other people (family, friends, etc...)

Well, MariaLovesmjj :better: Welcome to the SUPPORT thread :ciao:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I hope everyone had a good Mothers day. :) I've been trying to stay positive by listening to Michaels music. Good to see everyone else trying to stay positive as well.

@ SoulQueen: :better: my dear... I know, it's :pirate: what he does all for the sake of those :2cents: but don't let him dim your light... It's his KARMA... He's gonna pay for it... We know the TRUTH... That's all that matters.... Daryll.

Thank you Daryll748

I was just so shocked about him doing this, but I feel better now after reading through the thread on Wade filing the claims. I'm glad I can just vent my frustration on these fan forums just to let things out and at the same time its nice to have fellow fans help you feel better. I'm also avoiding clicking links to tabloids as I really don't wanna give them the credit they don't deserve plus visiting them just tears me to shreds inside. I just hope and pray that we see no more of this in the future.

When the AEG trial kicked off I thought 'hey get this one out the way then finally we can simply enjoy and celebrate Michael' - Mr Robson has now put an end to that thought, looks like no sooner will we be kissing AEG suit goodbye and we will have this to deal with. Will it ever end? So weary, but I wont give up, I defended him in life and I will defend him until the last breath leaves my body. I love you Michael, my last tear will be the one I saved for you. xxx

Yeah, I've grown quieter around my friends, classmates, parents and siblings. Now that we're getting closer, and closer to June, I've just shut myself off from everybody (except you guys). The only time I got really happy was this morning when I found out that when I start high school (freshman) in August, I have all honors classes. :D when my teacher told me that, during our break I went outside and looked at the picture of Michael in my wallet and 'told' him everything :)

It seems like every year, when June 25 comes, everything happens all over again.... And that's something I can't deal with. So I silently mourn with myself around other people (family, friends, etc...)

Congrats on the Honors classes :clap: See, that's something to look forward to

Just a question i have to ask , which team do u barrcak for in AFL? I go for essendon ( if u dont barrack for them please dont hate me lol)

I am a Port Adelaide girl through and through! (Magpies in the SANFL and Power in the AFL). First game I ever went to was when I was a foetus in my mummy's tummy!!!

I would never hate another MJ fan (although I have to admit there are some I haven't particularly liked... but they're not here in our support group!)

Great to know there is someone on here I knows what I'm talking about when I mention the footy! :cheeky:

Hello MJ fam :ciao:

I'm a little :blink: right now... Now even my Yahoo Mail has been 'invaded' with NEWS reports of the AEG trial :beee:

What a GREAT way to start the day :cry:
I can't help it that it makes me :angry: You know the typical "umbrella" effect? Shifting the responsibility to another person instead of acting and caring for your 'friend'... It's DISGRACEFUL how 'friend' and 'foe' treated Michael really :angry:

So :sigh: Time for a Bliss tip...

When you feel yourself hanging over the abyss of despair :cry: Step back and walk away... Turn another corner... There is NO need to torture yourself with stuff you can't change... Locate the light inside of you however dim it is... If found, then plunge into a project that would spark your light into a full flame again :clapping:

Okay then, Create NEW story for MJJCommunity Blog :wub: today and Plan my trip to the library of Gent :clap:

Holding hands with you :friends:

Daryll :blush:

When the AEG trial kicked off I thought 'hey get this one out the way then finally we can simply enjoy and celebrate Michael' - Mr Robson has now put an end to that thought, looks like no sooner will we be kissing AEG suit goodbye and we will have this to deal with. Will it ever end? So weary, but I wont give up, I defended him in life and I will defend him until the last breath leaves my body. I love you Michael, my last tear will be the one I saved for you. xxx

Did you hear about him leaving town? Everyone is saying its because they were gonna give him a lie detector test and he got scared.... That's sad. Like come on, why'd you lie in the first place?

And thanks Daryll :) it really is something to look forward too :D

Did you hear about him leaving town? Everyone is saying its because they were gonna give him a lie detector test and he got scared.... That's sad. Like come on, why'd you lie in the first place?

And thanks Daryll :) it really is something to look forward too :D

Yes I heard, but sadly there has been a new development, brace yourself, he is giving an interview. smdh

Stay strong guys.

I am a Port Adelaide girl through and through! (Magpies in the SANFL and Power in the AFL). First game I ever went to was when I was a foetus in my mummy's tummy!!!

I would never hate another MJ fan (although I have to admit there are some I haven't particularly liked... but they're not here in our support group!)

Great to know there is someone on here I knows what I'm talking about when I mention the footy! :cheeky:

Thats cool :)

LOL i think everyone in australia knows what afl is even if they dont watch it or care bout it . Although i have to admit im not a big fan of afl myself i do sometimes watch it on tele if its a essendon & carlton match

*hugs* for everyone because I know we're going to need them. Just try and stay strong.

I am recovering from a major operation and came back to. Wade and his lies as well as AEG

I am recovering from a major operation and came back to. Wade and his lies as well as AEG

I wish you lot of patience and courage, my dear :friends:

MJ fam :blush: Something magical happened yesterday :unsure:

I was tired and decided to relax in front of the TV watching my fave soap or my Dinosaurs DVD and suddenly I felt the urge to watch Michael :wub:

It's been months since I popped in a DVD and I truly enjoyed the BAD concert... I felt like I came alive again... I'm still mesmerized how Michael's energy can stroll right through your TV screen... That's WHY Michael is ONE of a kind hey... :cheeky:
It was a wonderful feeling... I :love: that concert cause when I watch it I feel like I'm 16 again and that was the happiest year of my life :blush:

So, fuelled with Michael's energy again... I could withstand the storm today cause we're getting a NEW landlord :sigh:

Bliss tip of the day...

Listen to your heart... you gut as they say... Fuel that soul battery of yours with Michael's energy... :angel:

Take care you all,

Daryll :D

How's the MJ fam :heart: on this dreary Friday :scratch:

This is something I learnt from Michael to see in every BAD situation, the GOOD in it :angel:

I :love: the Magic of Michael... My place is 'engulfed' in Michael's energy and since the landlord wants to sell your building :sigh: An agency has to come take piccies and measure how BIG every room is and he was so 'distracted' fiddling with his meter to get all the stuff right... It made me :D how people react to Michael's piccies and energy... Of course, I helped him cause he was kind of 'knocked off his feet' :cheeky:

BLISS tip of the day...

Be proud to show your :heart: for Michael :bow:

How's the MJ fam :heart: on this dreary Friday :scratch:

This is something I learnt from Michael to see in every BAD situation, the GOOD in it :angel:

I :love: the Magic of Michael... My place is 'engulfed' in Michael's energy and since the landlord wants to sell your building :sigh: An agency has to come take piccies and measure how BIG every room is and he was so 'distracted' fiddling with his meter to get all the stuff right... It made me :D how people react to Michael's piccies and energy... Of course, I helped him cause he was kind of 'knocked off his feet' :cheeky:

BLISS tip of the day...

Be proud to show your :heart: for Michael :bow:

That's a great story...

It's sad but true that the more people disrespect Michael the stronger it makes our love and belief in him. We keep voting him to the top of popularity polls, sharing any good news links, YouTube videos, making donations to charities in his name, wearing MJ t-shirts every day (I do, except when having to wear my work uniform).

I guess that's the 'up' side to all this terrible, dispiriting, depressing situation.

That's a great story...

It's sad but true that the more people disrespect Michael the stronger it makes our love and belief in him. We keep voting him to the top of popularity polls, sharing any good news links, YouTube videos, making donations to charities in his name, wearing MJ t-shirts every day (I do, except when having to wear my work uniform).

I guess that's the 'up' side to all this terrible, dispiriting, depressing situation.

I guess it's called 'survival' :blush: Your soul always know how to thrive... You just need to listen to it :cheeky:

It's tough and must be frustrating to other people around you now cause I feel 'lost' these days and the 'usual' stuff gets too 'overwhelming' again so right now I'm 'plugged in ' with Michael singing in my earphones... It's 'Morphine' now :blush:
I'm off today to spend a day on my own... No fuss, no triggers, just a "Michael & Me" day :wub:

Bliss tip of the day...

When you feel like drowning... Take some ME ALONE time to refuel your soul battery :angel:

Daryll :sigh:

Hope you feel better soon! MJ needs us to be strong for him (as someone recently told me when the trial news etc was all getting to much for me). It's good advice. Take care of yourself, play Michael's music, watch his DVDs, read his words - that's the truth he created for us. It's the best medicine I know to put all the negativity back into its proper perspective - i.e. temporary and transitory.

Hope you feel better soon! MJ needs us to be strong for him (as someone recently told me when the trial news etc was all getting to much for me). It's good advice. Take care of yourself, play Michael's music, watch his DVDs, read his words - that's the truth he created for us. It's the best medicine I know to put all the negativity back into its proper perspective - i.e. temporary and transitory.

Thanks Kerry Hennigan :friends:

Indeed, it's healing... Do stuff that you feel your heart wants :blush:
I'm so chuffed I finally found the books I wanted to read and they gonna keep me sweet for awhile :cheeky:

@ michaeljacksonsprincess: WOW :clap: You tell them how PROUD you are, yeah :D

Quote of the day...

[h=5]"Love never dies... If it does... It was never love in the first place..."

Daryll :D

[/h]

Thanks guys for the kind words and support :) l am taking a break from the forum for awhile to heal and to relax. I will always support Michael forever but just now I need to get away from the negativity and remember Michael for the amazing person he was:) x x x

Thanks guys for the kind words and support :) l am taking a break from the forum for awhile to heal and to relax. I will always support Michael forever but just now I need to get away from the negativity and remember Michael for the amazing person he was:) x x x

Take care :friends: Bask in the :heart: of Michael

Survival tip of the day...

When you feel like you're stuck in 'quick sand'... "Scheduling Activities" is what makes you thrive...
List all your 'tasks' you need to do in a week... Household, studies, projects, relaxing, family time,.... Make little squares of papers, give them a colour code and range them according to their 'priority'...
So, every day you can "plan" your day ahead :D If you keep busy like this, you won't fall into it
:cheeky:

Daryll :blush:

P.S. "Activities" of today" as example :cheeky:

RED one: MJJCBlog FB update :heart:

ORANGE: DAZ Prod. FB update :D

RED: MJJC Staff "Michaeling" :wub:

BLACK: College stuff :smilerolleyes:

ORANGE: Daz Prod. :D

We Are The World, Heal The World, On The Line, For All time, You Are Not Alone, Speechless & Will You Be There...what a playlist to walk to work listening to :wub:

Back