All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

Paris stunned me with how grown up and mature she looked and is personnality wise, she has grown into a beautiful young lady...... thats not to say im suprised she has, i just hadnt realised how much she had grown in the last few years, i still pictured her as this very young little girl i had seen before. She seems so down to earth and a good person just like her father. He would be proud

tumblr_m6fj84yf8o1ruky0po1_500.jpg

Paris Jackson and Spencer Malnik in 2013

Paris-SpencerMalnik-18jan2013-paris-jackson-33453903-612-612.jpg

paris-jackson-and-her-best-friend-spencer-malnik-paris-jackson-33487817-500-250.jpg

Last edited:
She's a beautiful girl! She's young but so grown and mature. Good for her. Daddy is proud. :heart:

Paris tweeted this: "closing night was great ! everyone was incredible i love you guys so much and thank you to all the people who came out to see us ! "

what is she talking about? does anybody know?

Re: I Love Paris's New Hair Color (Pics from Paris's Twitter Page)

Beautiful girl :wub:

She certainly inherited her father's like for outfit accessories. She's growing into a lovely, young woman.

Michael never really wore a lot of jewelry, if that's what you mean by "outfit accessories".
But it's a great picture of the little miss Jackson. :)

Thanks Cherubim

Paris Jackson is definitely a fashionista!

Here she is being Daddy's little girl...

84.jpg

947139_358840500883111_1003369764_n.jpg

935047_358755430891618_962659057_n.jpg

182254_358426914257803_747198306_n.jpg

A new old picture released by Paris:

64126_339022669531561_274736774_n.jpg

Last edited:

^^ Such a beauty! The last pic looks photoshoped though

O my Goddd!!! She resembles Michael sooo much in the last one...seems like I'm looking at him...miss you Angel of Light...

That girl with her has a tattoo of MJ, pretty coool

947139_358840500883111_1003369764_n.jpg

935047_358755430891618_962659057_n.jpg

182254_358426914257803_747198306_n.jpg

A new old picture released by Paris:

64126_339022669531561_274736774_n.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous photos!!
But.. that gesture Paris is making in that third photo! Yup. Guessing this is another example of Paris using gestures that she probably doesn't appreciate the meaning of. The first example is the reversed peace/victory sign she used to flash all the time. You see, in America, a flashing a reversed peace/victory sign, which is called "throwing up your deuces" if I recall correctly, just means "What's up?" However, in other places, like the UK, parts of Africa, and New Zealand, as well, I think, it is equivalent to flashing your middle finger!

So, what's this have to do with that photo of Paris with her tongue between her two fingers? Well, i recall reading before that a girl sticking out her tongue in between the "V" sign signifies that she is a lesbian. (I don't know if this is the only meaning...) It's a reference to oral...um...behavior. And, I suspect that Paris is merely imitating what she sees other people doing. She's constantly sticking out her tongue in photos, so she probably thinks nothing of the gesture she's making. Oy vey...
I notice she seems to flash the reverse peace/victory sign much less. I'm guessing a tweet or other message from myself or someone else got through to her. hopefully that will also happen with this!

Thanks for the gorgeous photos!!
But.. that gesture Paris is making in that third photo! Yup. Guessing this is another example of Paris using gestures that she probably doesn't appreciate the meaning of. The first example is the reversed peace/victory sign she used to flash all the time. You see, in America, a flashing a reversed peace/victory sign, which is called "throwing up your deuces" if I recall correctly, just means "What's up?" However, in other places, like the UK, parts of Africa, and New Zealand, as well, I think, it is equivalent to flashing your middle finger!

So, what's this have to do with that photo of Paris with her tongue between her two fingers? Well, i recall reading before that a girl sticking out her tongue in between the "V" sign signifies that she is a lesbian. (I don't know if this is the only meaning...) It's a reference to oral...um...behavior. And, I suspect that Paris is merely imitating what she sees other people doing. She's constantly sticking out her tongue in photos, so she probably thinks nothing of the gesture she's making. Oy vey...
I notice she seems to flash the reverse peace/victory sign much less. I'm guessing a tweet or other message from myself or someone else got through to her. hopefully that will also happen with this!

Just yesterday, the day after I posted this, some vulgar little 15-year-old girl on Twitter was trying to use that very photo as evidence that Paris is gay. Did I mention that irritating little twit also claimed to be Paris' girlfriend?

Re: Paris Jackson Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx Over King Of Pop Radio Jibes

I think I do. Paris can shut them down by knowing what they are saying and responding to them with the truth. The public is on her side because she is MJ's child. The girl is a great ambassador for her father and his legacy. I'll be glad when she checks DD and Dr. Drew.

What did Dr. Drew say?

Back