Amanda and Wade Robson will film a dance documentary this spring!

That clip was definitely something...not sure what exactly though. Wade Robson Creations on You Tube? Steven Spielberg watch out, Wade is back!!

Wow. That teaser was incredible. So artistic!!

A new Spielberg, right? International superstar material. If only MJ had not abused him... :smilerolleyes:

I guess money is running out so he needs to do something for a living, but making lame YouTube videos for small groups and companies will not be enough to sustain his lifestyle. On the other hand, if he associates entertainment and filmmaking with MJ and alleged "abuse" how come that's still his chosen profession? Why not go to work at the local McDonalds or something? The guy is a joke.

Dude really he's completely delusional. This is kind of like his court documents, remember he was a big international superstar blah blah

That's another thing. He directed a couple of YouTube videos and he is a filmmaker now? Please...
A lot of fans on this board have made lot more creative videos than Robson ever did, so all those people are filmmakers now?

He is a filmmaker the same way as he is an international superstar and as he was the director of MJ Cirque du Soleil. The guy is completely delusional.

BTW, I sent the information in this thread to the Online team to make them aware.

I get the feeling Amanda's just as delusional as he is. What a pair. :ermm:

BTW, I'd be interested if he pays royalties for the using of certain music in his videos. Since he is using these videos to promote his commercial activity and he is making a living of his "filmmaking"... (for example, one video has Coldplay's music - does he pay royalties?)

Last edited:
Good point. I hope not. Wouldn't that be a hoot if he wasn't and was caught out?

Uploaded 1 day ago: https://vimeo.com/126996828

"Amanda Robson/Wade Robson Creative Directors"

"Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

"Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again."

"As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' childhood sexual abuse, rather than continue on his career path and become an international superstar, Plaintiff now only associates the entertainment industry with the psychological injury, illness and damage resulting from Defendants' despicable condict. Plaintiff has been unable to work and had been forced to decline many prestigious and lucrative job offers.."

:smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
:busted: Ummmm.....

Side note: Amanda's name before Wade's. Someone's thirsty.

:busted: Ummmm.....

Side note: Amanda's name before Wade's. Someone's thirsty.

I noted that too.

I had a boss, a very smart man who had a girlfriend who also worked for the company. The boss was the big brain, but any time he did a presentation always his girlfriend's name was on the slides as well as if she was a contributor (she did nothing). This kind of reminds me of that. Amanda is now a creative partner of Wade in EVERY freaking thing he does - and actually now her name is ahead of Wade's. LOL.

Talk about regretting one's actions. "Oh sh*t, what have I done?"

They live in Hawaii. Can't they both just fall into a lava pit or something?

Thing is, if your alleged inability to work in the entertainment industry has to do with associating all that (music, dance, films, directing, creative work etc.) with your alleged abuser then it would not matter if it's some big scale Hollywood production or some small scale stuff for some local Maui dance company - they ALL would bring back those associations and flashbacks. You would want to get as far away from such activities and associations as possible. However, if your inability - or unwillingness - to do such jobs has more to do with the pressure it puts on someone who is working in the industry on a professional and on a big scale level then it makes sense that you would be able to do that for small amateur or half-amateur organizations but not for a living on a big scale with all the pressures and deadlines. Of course, the whole thing has nothing to do with Robson's made up fantasy "abuse". He is just unable to handle the pressures of a professional life with his inherited mental illness.

"Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

"Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again."

"As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' childhood sexual abuse, rather than continue on his career path and become an international superstar, Plaintiff now only associates the entertainment industry with the psychological injury, illness and damage resulting from Defendants' despicable condict. Plaintiff has been unable to work and had been forced to decline many prestigious and lucrative job offers.."

HA!! You ought to start pasting this statement in the comment section of YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo wherever he goes. :)

They live in Hawaii. Can't they both just fall into a lava pit or something?

:agree::yes::rollin:

BTW, I'd be interested if he pays royalties for the using of certain music in his videos. Since he is using these videos to promote his commercial activity and he is making a living of his "filmmaking"... (for example, one video has Coldplay's music - does he pay royalties?)

He would need a licence.
http://daredreamermag.com/2011/02/23/how-to-legally-use-music-in-your-films-and-videos/

Here's a current interview with Amanda:

What's the story of how you began?
Since I graduated from Maui High in 1997, I was in San Francisco and California studying/working in various art focuses: Fashion, Culinary Arts, Floral Design, Entertainment. Then four years ago, I became a Mother and the arrival of our precious son, completely re-routed my mainland existence and paved a path for my family to come back to Maui.

http://www.createinhawaii.com/profiles/maui-childrens-bookstore-amanda

Their son was born in 2010. That's 1.5-2 two years before Wade's alleged "realization of abuse" (May 2012). So they wanted to give up their mainland existence and return to Hawaii way before Robson even "realized" he can no longer work in the entertainment industry because he was allegedly "abused"? The problem was I guess only how to maintain the same luxury lifestyle while not having to work hard. I guess a lawsuit of false child abuse allegations against MJ's Estate would do, right Amanda? :smilerolleyes:

respect77;4089275 said:

"As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' childhood sexual abuse, rather than continue on his career path and become an international superstar, Plaintiff now only associates the entertainment industry with the psychological injury, illness and damage resulting from Defendants' despicable conduct. Plaintiff has been unable to work and had been forced to decline many prestigious and lucrative job offers.."

Interesting that one of the videos is dated 2013. Wade filed his claim on 1 May 13. But he was able to film a school environmental project, and he appears to consider this as work, as the video is credited to 'Wade Robson Creations'...so not 'unable to work' after he filed his claim in 2013 then...? (The video seems to be dated October 13?)

Hui Malama Learning Center-Waihe'e Beach Clean Up-2013

from Wade Robson Creations Plus 1 year ago

https://vimeo.com/album/2596054/video/76831225

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is an interesting interview here:
The Maui dad blog:
September 14, 2014 • Maui Dad

Q. What is your line of work?

My number one line of work is as a documentary film maker

https://mauidad.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/maui-dad-interview-1-wade-robson-2/

Last edited:
^ Yes. He considers this work.

Documentary Filmmaker / Videographer
Based in Maui. Works worldwide.

https://vimeo.com/waderobsoncreations

I am sure he did some of these videos for free (eg. for that abused kids center) to collect brownie points in case he will have to present himself at a trial as a great citizen (not that it's such a big deal to create a 1-2 minute video of an event), but he also seems to make this filmmaking his new job and he also wants to make money of it:

"documentary + commercial filmmaking"

"As well as to create commercials, music videos, and corporate films that tell your story and/or sell your product in a way that is authentic, new, visually and audibly arresting."

So no, this does not look like a hobby to me. This is work.

LOL @ "new, visually and audibly arresting". His films are all predictable, cheesy and boring amateur films. Cut together a 1-2 minute film of people looking nice, smiling, accompany it with some cheesy music (yeah, I still wonder if he pays royalties since this is something he tries to make money of...) and that's it. ALL of his videos are like that. No creativity at all.

Last edited:
Back