an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

reading this thread again is like living a nightmare all over. our emotions went from...
"oh no an ambulance"
to
"NOOOOOOOO MICHAEL OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I will never forget that day.
I hope everybody is coping now. Time does heal.

What a sombering thread.

I'll never forget that night.

This thread Hurts, I awoke to the news when it happened. One of the worst days in my life because I am now constantly sad :cry:

am in tears right now and i don't know if it will ever stop! i know people say time heals but i'm just not feeling it! i still wake up with a strain around my neck and stone on my chest and i go to sleep feeling the same way every night. i woke up that morning to the news and it was like someone cut my head of but somehow i'm still sort of alive but feeling horrid. i wish and daydream that i'm going to wake up every second now from the worst and the most vivid nightmare i've ever had but the worst thing is knowing that will never happen!!! :(

oh God - why did I just put myself through all that again by reading this whole thread. It was just re-living that terrible day. Only day in my life worst than June 26th (as it was here in Australia) was when my Nanna died. I was so close to her.

I think this is one of those moments in history where you will remember every little detail. As I read the posts I kept looking at the time they were posted and remembered what I was doing.

I woke up at 6.45am local time which was 1.45pm in LA. I put the morning show on and they said MJ had been rushed to hospital in an ambulance. My first thought was he must have collapsed or something from overworking himself preparing for the tour.

I got ready for work, still watching the news. Left at 7.40am (2.40pm LA time) and was on my way to grab breakfast on my way in to work when I heard on the radio them report that TMZ had said MJ was dead. If I had already had breakfast, I would have thrown it up. I nearly vomited at the news and frantically drove straight to work to get on the net to see the news for myself. I was shaking and feeling extreme nausea!

Around 8am in Australia (3pm LA time), I just started bawling. I think deep down I knew it was true, even though it hadn't been offically confirmed.

That whole day I was just crying and couldn't concentrate on anything. I had my radio on at work and they played MJ songs all day.

I will never ever forget!

The thread that started and ended it all.

I relive the events of this thread in my mind at least once a week :(

It was all so sudden and devastating.

Reading this thread completely breaks my heart... :cry:

the thread that broke my heart in 1 000 000 pieces :cry:.....................................

I wonder if the tears streaming from my face will ever have an end?

*Hugs* We will get through this.

The thread that started and ended it all.

I relive the events of this thread in my mind at least once a week :(

It was all so sudden and devastating.

I can't believe I was here to witness this very thread which changed everything. It's never going to be the same, I don't think.

I feel compelled to quote and reply to people's posts still. In a way it's healing I suppose.

I've just found this thread and read all the pages from first to last.
Very first post was - an ambulance went into MJ's house :(
then another one post in the middle - he has regained conscious - I still wish that was true :(
in the end - it is confirmed 'it's over he is gone' :((((

Man, I feel like I've relived 25th of June :(
MJ is going to be laid to rest tomorrow :((((

Last edited:

just went through the thread couldn't stop myself
though this is horror :cry:
i was watching a movie that night
when i got sms from my sister
then only bbc for the whole night crying :cry:
i never finished watching this film - strangely
it was about some worldwide catastrophy or something like that

i was watching a movie that night
i never finished watching this film - strangely

Same here.
Then I googled for something and saw the headlines and a question mark at the end. Something like "MJ is d........ ?"
And I thought, oh, not again... Tabloids!

Then I realized, it was true and I couldn't believe it!
It was like horror, indeed :no:
Still can't believe it :(

I was very sick after my father died....
[FONT=&quot]I didn't know that I will have such a sense of loss ever again[/FONT] ......
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Although our sweetheart Michael already died 10 weeks ago, I'm still in tears, especially after reading this sad, sad thread ........!!!!! The only thing I keep asking myself day by day is WHY? WHY MICHAEL? SOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back