An Open Letter to the Michael Jackson Fan Community From Bill Whitfield & Javon Beard

300g667434.gif

We are talking about a history here. If you are that little boy so of course you have a lot to learn yet...

:bow: This is what bothers me the most, too. I don't want or NEED to know every frickin' detail of his life! Like every human being, he deserved to have parts of his life kept PRIVATE. As for these vultures so eager to divulge these details of his life, they wouldn't have a platform to provide them if it wasn't for a DEMAND FROM SOME FANS. That's right; look at that man (or woman) in the mirror if you want to see the beast these grimy people are so willing to feed, instead of remaining LOYAL to the man that trusted them with his life.

You're entitled to your opinion about whether to buy these books or not but insults aren't necessary simply because other fans don't share your opinion. I read and enjoyed the book and make no apologies.

Michael belongs to the ages now and as one of the most famous individuals in modern times, books WILL be written about him.

Last edited:
:bow: This is what bothers me the most, too. I don't want or NEED to know every frickin' detail of his life! Like every human being, he deserved to have parts of his life kept PRIVATE. As for these vultures so eager to divulge these details of his life, they wouldn't have a platform to provide them if it wasn't for a DEMAND FROM SOME FANS. That's right; look at that man (or woman) in the mirror if you want to see the beast these grimy people are so willing to feed, instead of remaining LOYAL to the man that trusted them with his life.

If it wasn't demand from some fans???
I most certainly didn't demand Randall "cry babe" Sullivan's, Demon Dimond's or Ian Halperin's etc book. People like those mentioned above, interviewed the slimiest people around Michael to their books, and most of it pure garbage and lies. I doubt fans demanded those books, but they were written because Michael is historical person as much any famous person out there. Marilyn Monroe died 52 years ago, and even today, there are still books written about her, the same goes with Michael. It is up to us, which books to support and write good reviews.
Without these kind of books, what is the alternative? Sullivan's and Halperin's of this world will keep going even if there isn't "demand" from fans.

I want people to have choice of what they read, and thats is the only reason I support these kind of books, not because I "need" to know everything about Michael.

Last edited:
So sad that they have to write this letter and justify themselves. What I'm getting from it the most is just how much they care, even now. I would like to give those big softies a great big hug. :)

I totally agree!

Back