ANIME Thread

Oh yeah, the scene when Sakura was intimidated but "I'll kill you" statement is kinda funny for me since I'm never a fan of NaruSaku (which is not gonna happen) and even calling her...well I can't say but in another what she calls her really takes the cake. And have you noticed Menma's armbands? They looked Michael's Bad/Dirty Diana arm brace.

645529-tumblr_mmfrvddjpl1r5wpfoo2_1280.jpeg

56326_0.jpg

hell yeah NaruHina is better and I guess SasuSaku will happen after reading the latest manga. I never really noticed the armbands, I was just in awe with Menma's power haha

Never seen it, but I did I think I did find it in mangas.

You should see it it's really good

Last edited:
Anyone here watches Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X??

I've seen some of the TV series when it aired on Cartoon Network and I have the OVA collection as well. Never finished the series but the OVAs were pretty awesome. Had no idea a live action movie was in the works. O_O

Has anyone been watching Sailor Moon Crystal? I think it's pretty good so far. The animation is pretty and they've been following the manga quite well. Can't wait for the whole Moon Kingdom backstory to be explored.

hell yeah NaruHina is better and I guess SasuSaku will happen after reading the latest manga. I never really noticed the armbands, I was just in awe with Menma's power haha

Yeah! NaruHina all the way baby! Speaking of, I started my Naruto marathon (Uncut DVDs, Shippuden not included) with only one exception is I'm gonna exclude episode 47 off the marathon. My brother has already accomplished in watching the entire InuYasha series on DVD.

You should see it it's really good

I'll try and give that a shot. I gotta see if it's on Watchcartoononline site and if it's there I'll check it.

My Naruto marathon was going smoothly since I've started since August 8th. I'm on 5th volume disc 1 on episode 54 so far and as I've said which I did is I skipped episode 47 ("A Failure Stands Tall"). I'm planning to complete the marathon before or exactly the 29th on Michael's birthday.

I watched Rurouni Kenshin back in the 90's but I didn't finish it. I'm re watching it because I didn't remember much of it. Glad I found it with subs, my criticism with English or Spanish dubbing (I speak both languages) is that in many cases the voices don't capture/convey the characters' personality, what the original in Japanese achieved. It's also dreadful when the dubbing is forced to fit into the culture of the countries (using words only in those places would use.)

This is what I'm talking about, 4kids ruined so many animes. Now imagine those same idiotic changes and censorship dubbed in Spanish... Original language all the way. Is it really that difficult to say onigiri or sushi?

I'm not a huge fan of opening or ending themes but I love when it's used scoring to give animes more ambiance or drama. Like Death Notes music score.

Last edited:
I watched Rurouni Kenshin back in the 90's but I didn't finish it. I'm re watching it because I didn't remember much of it. Glad I found it with subs, my criticism with English or Spanish dubbing (I speak both languages) is that in many cases the voices don't capture/convey the characters' personality, what the original in Japanese achieved. It's also dreadful when the dubbing is forced to fit into the culture of the countries (using words only in those places would use.)
I would respectfully disagree. I love the english dub of RK & I met one of the voice actors from the english dub at comic-con 2 years ago. The voice of Shishio.

I would respectfully disagree. I love the english dub of RK & I met one of the voice actors from the english dub at comic-con 2 years ago. The voice of Shishio.

I really envy you, I wanna met the voice actor(actresses) so badly. I wanna meet my favourites like Stephanie Sheh, Jamie Marchi, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Chris Sabat, Johnny Yong Bosch and many more.

Amaya;4035257 said:
Has anyone been watching Sailor Moon Crystal? I think it's pretty good so far. The animation is pretty and they've been following the manga quite well. Can't wait for the whole Moon Kingdom backstory to be explored.

Have you ever been curious on who's gonna voice who in the English Dub for "Sailor Moon"? I've just found that out and here they are:

Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon – STEPHANIE SHEH *YAY!*
Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury – KATE HIGGINS
Rei Hino / Sailor Mars – CHRISTINA VEE
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter – AMANDA MILLER
Minako Aino / Sailor Venus – CHERAMI LEIGH
Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask – ROBBIE DAYMOND

Plus supporting characters:

Luna – MICHELLE RUFF
Artemis – JOHNNY YONG BOSCH
Naru Osaka – DANIELLE NICOLE
Gurio Umino – BEN DISKIN
Ikuku Tsukino – TARA PLATT
Kenji Tsukino – KEITH SILVERSTIEN
Shingo Tsukino – NICOLAS ROYE
Queen Beryl – CINDY ROBINSON
Jadite – TODD HABERKORN
Nephrite – LIAM O'BRIEN
Zoicite – LUCIEN DODGE
Kunzite – PATRICK SEITZ

Well some of my favs including a few from Funimation are taking part.

PoP;4039022 said:
Have you ever been curious on who's gonna voice who in the English Dub for "Sailor Moon"? I've just found that out and here they are:

Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon – STEPHANIE SHEH *YAY!*
Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury – KATE HIGGINS
Rei Hino / Sailor Mars – CHRISTINA VEE
Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter – AMANDA MILLER
Minako Aino / Sailor Venus – CHERAMI LEIGH
Mamoru Chiba / Tuxedo Mask – ROBBIE DAYMOND

Plus supporting characters:

Luna – MICHELLE RUFF
Artemis – JOHNNY YONG BOSCH
Naru Osaka – DANIELLE NICOLE
Gurio Umino – BEN DISKIN
Ikuku Tsukino – TARA PLATT
Kenji Tsukino – KEITH SILVERSTIEN
Shingo Tsukino – NICOLAS ROYE
Queen Beryl – CINDY ROBINSON
Jadite – TODD HABERKORN
Nephrite – LIAM O'BRIEN
Zoicite – LUCIEN DODGE
Kunzite – PATRICK SEITZ

Well some of my favs including a few from Funimation are taking part.

Yes, I remember seeing the cast list somewhere. I must confess, though, the only VA on that list I recognize is Johnny Yong Bosch. :blush: None of the others are ringing a bell, but I'm looking forward to hearing what they sound like.

I wonder what they'll do for the Starlights when they get to Sailor Stars... :scratch:

Yes, I remember seeing the cast list somewhere. I must confess, though, the only VA on that list I recognize is Johnny Yong Bosch. :blush: None of the others are ringing a bell, but I'm looking forward to hearing what they sound like.

I wonder what they'll do for the Starlights when they get to Sailor Stars... :scratch:

I knew most of them, like I knew Sheh, Higgins, Platt & O'Brien thru Naruto. Leigh, Seitz and Haberkorn from Funimation and I knew Ruff in some anime as well. I've studied thru credits and all that. We'll see soon enough when they come to it.

Plus I think of an idea of posting pics of the VA's here.

I'm very recently angry with YTV all over again. They moved Pokemon, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL and B-Daman to Teletoon and I don't have that channel on cable. YTV has killed of anime since early 2010, killing off Naruto and Bleach which are my favourites until later I realized Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Beyblade are the only anime played on YTV. And now that I've heard that there's no anime on YTV, they left me with nothing but anger. The only shows I can only enjoy on YTV are Nickelodeon cartoons like Spongebob, Rabbids, Fairly Odd Parents and my favourite Canadian cartoon "Numb Chucks". I'm starting to hate YTV even more now.

Now I can't watch any anime on TV at all anymore! First YTV and now WGN (CW) & KTLA! WGN & KTLA removed Vortex. I hate fricking changes, now I'm hating WGN & KTLA now and damn them all. If I can't enjoy anime on TV like YTV, WGN & KTLA, then I'm not watching their damned channel anymore, except for YTV because I have Nickelodeon and a couple of Canadian cartoons I love to watch. Plus I'm gonna write a complaint to CBSC (Canadian Broadcast Standard Council).

Last edited:
Re: ANIME Thread (Naruto Manga Finale *plus NaruHina possibility*)

For weeks while I was a member in the Naruto Forums, Naruto will make his final chapter next month and what I've heard there will be a new Naruto project. Plus there will be the next Naruto film coming to theatres in early December in Japan.

Here's the article on the History of Naruto in 15 years.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/the-history-of-naruto-countdown-to-huge-new-project/

And according to my comrades on the NaruHina Fanclub, we believe that NaruHina is going to happen. If that happens I'll be the happiest guy alive.

Anyways, here's the countdown for Naruto Finale.

tumblr_ndailbeDhJ1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Sad to hear about Naruto. Another one of the "Big Three" anime coming to a close. My favorite Shonen series is "One Piece", so I'm set for a long while :) Has anyone seen that show?

Sad to hear about Naruto. Another one of the "Big Three" anime coming to a close. My favorite Shonen series is "One Piece", so I'm set for a long while :) Has anyone seen that show?

Well it maybe a manga finale for Naruto, but the anime is still kicking for a while, I'm guess they be give a couple more fillers added for the fun like in the last series where the added fillers in to extend the anime.

I've seen it, my brother's been going at it, plus he had 2 of their films which I loved.

Naruto The LAST film trailer (English Sub)
[YOUTUBE]q94Nr363aWQ[/YOUTUBE]

It looks like to me NaruHina is gonna happen officially! NARUHINA FANGASM OVERLOAD OVER 9,000!!!!

giphy.gif

Re: ANIME Thread (*NaruHina official & kids in Finale)

I found out that the rumours about that the kids were designed as NaruHina's kids. At first I thought that might be fake, but when checked the lastest from the finale chapter which is leaked and it confirmed that it is true.

NaruHina kids designs
1415151917724.jpg

1415151984093.jpg

2 leaked pages.
josmsgfmyjsg26sh74ps.jpg

ocy91ot5excifspl7ggf.jpg

[SIZE=+5]YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]YES! YES! YES! YES! YES![/SIZE]

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE SINCE BAD 25!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

[YOUTUBE]dDycTj1Kii0[/YOUTUBE]

I found a bonus! They showed a snippet from the Naruto The Last film.

[YOUTUBE]jkAJcIRsKKA[/YOUTUBE]

Naruto The Last closing: Uzumaki Family scene

I couldn't get into Naruto but for that series to run as long as it did and to have a large fanbase like it had, it had to have been doing something right. Kind of sad to see another long-running series end, even if you're not a fan. I guess this just leaves Berserk and One Piece as the only major series left that still don't have an ending in sight.

I couldn't get into Naruto but for that series to run as long as it did and to have a large fanbase like it had, it had to have been doing something right. Kind of sad to see another long-running series end, even if you're not a fan. I guess this just leaves Berserk and One Piece as the only major series left that still don't have an ending in sight.

Indeed and I've mentioned before that Naruto maybe coming to an end in the manga, but it's not entirely over. For what I've heard that there's a sequel anime of Naruto coming up soon which is "Naruto Project" and there will be a new Naruto film on Naruto's son Boruto (Bolt). And with the film coming to the US in theatres, I'm really jealous and I'm hoping the word of the film will come to theatres in Canada and I know it will come to major cities and if it's the same case, then I will know it means the film will come to Toronto and Ottawa and I live about 8-10 north of both those cities and I'm not positive I will go down to either Toronto or Ottawa to see the film for myself.

Speaking of One Piece, I really wish I could see it more like my brother does, but I did see those 2 films which are so hilarious.

Here's an anime I discovered yesterday, Tokyo Ghoul. If you like bloody, creepy and weird stories with vampires, this is your anime. Synergy you're lucky enough to find it uncensored, I haven't yet. The trailer.

My favourite battle in Dragonball Z:

Gohan vs Perfect Cell
[YOUTUBE]YB45FE6y_wg[/YOUTUBE]

Back