Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

• no

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters
None of your business!
Thats not how we do it. This is 2023 dude and you are supposed to tell everything - spill yer guts! :ROFLMAO: [Update to Giooglechhrome is disgusting:]

Yes. :censored:
So many of the fam are anxious and .....depressed ... :( That is not good. JOHN! :ROFLMAO: do something!!!
or i'm going to the dark side @Fuzball :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tips.
So, writing really helps me. immerse yourself in that good ole creativity.
Read
Listen to your faves.
Not too much sm. - [noise/ bell] notifications off on devices, never had it then can't be doing with that now.
Any other tips would be appreciated.

That is not good. JOHN! :ROFLMAO: do something!!!
Who the hell is John?

So you are depressed? You have to listen to Blind Lemon - No Rain. Isn't it a great idea for a new band btw? Blind Lemon, it is completely not confusing with Blind Melon. What about Lemon Melon or vice versa?

Let us create a band. I will write, produce, sing, dance, mix, record etc. You can bring me beers!

Who the hell is John?
Seriously ? :ROFLMAO:🤔:ROFLMAO:You know. The big boy. John... john.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So you are depressed?
Are you? i am ...i am sinking LOL
You have to listen to Blind Lemon - No Rain.
No rain ? It'll be a complete thundershower!.
Isn't it a great idea for a new band btw? Blind Lemon, it is completely not confusing with Blind Melon.
Don't even go there Film ! haha
What about Lemon Melon or vice versa?
Spicy salsa ? get out of it mister !
Let us create a band.
let us not
I will write, produce, sing, dance, mix, record etc.
"Um....No."
me at 3 :00
I wish this vid was shorter since i use it alot :ROFLMAO:
You can bring me beers!
You don't know me very well .. that's all i'm saying about that!:ROFLMAO:

I have a lot of mental problems, like bipolarity, obsessive-compulsive disorder, perfectionism, social anxtiey, depression, narcissism, self-esteem problems. Most of the mental problems, I got when I was a teenager. I've never tried to talk about it with my parents. Because my parents have a habit to solve all my problems with whip and stick. When I got bad marks, I usually always ended up beaten up. School wasn't really a good place too. I faced a lot of racism and abusing, that completely broke me as a person. I got a lot of injuries with my self-esteem... It was a really awful time, but now I remember it and laugh. Because seems like it never happend to me, but still I remember it, like it was yesterday
6f4d1c9907d17d1416e803cb2a7ef728.gif

It's very common and I think a lot of people suffer from it, even if we may not realize it.
Rich people don't suffer from it. I think Michael have never suffered from depression. Yes, he suffered from anxiety during Invincible era, but that's all

Rich people don't suffer from it. I think Michael have never suffered from depression. Yes, he suffered from anxiety during Invincible era, but that's all
Wow, so you don't think MJ suffered from anxiety/depression during first abuse allegation, or the second one?

I think it's very ironic how you presume to know what other people suffer from when you're not even comfortable telling your own parents what you suffer from.

I think it's very ironic how you presume to know what other people suffer from when you're not even comfortable telling your own parents what you suffer from.
How is this related...? I just said, what I thought. MJ was always really optimistic and rich, that's why I presumed that he never felt depression

"Weary, tell me will you hold me?
When wrong, will you scold me?
When lost will you find me?
But they told me
A man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight 'til the end, but I'm only human

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's got a role for me
I'm so confused will you show it to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me"

Will You Be There- Dangerous ~- 1993

"No sense pretending it's over
Hard times just don't go away
You gotta take that chip off your shoulder
It's time you open up, have some faith
Nothing good ever comes easy,,,"

On the Line -TUC -~ 2004

@Richard76 Unfortunately, m was talking about his pain in many and much of his artistry , and after all what had happened to him.. I would say he felt a very deep depression. /at times/continually/ frequently.

How is this related...? I just said, what I thought. MJ was always really optimistic and rich, that's why I presumed that he never felt depression
Well it's rude to presume. So maybe don't do it as much about other people. Things are one thing.

Back