Any new members want to introduce themselves??

Hi! I've been lurking for a while but started posting recently. I got to know MJ when he passed away (I was too young to know anything about music at this age, forgive me) and instantly fell in love with him in all possible ways. As a teenager and adult, I became a casual listener. I loved a lot of his songs but (as I mentioned in another thread) the media gaslighted me into believing false stories and underappreciating the king. A couple of months ago, I watched a documentary that really got me obsessed with MJ again. He's a huge part of my life and my muse now.

0ffc8912be63570214a51a72ffc6ffd5.jpg

I'd love to connect with his fans here. If anyone feels like chatting, my DMs are open. I don't really have MJ-obsessed friends (and wannabe wives) in real life and all of my close ones are sick and tired of my new love and hobby :LOL:
@turtleneck_sweater Welcome to the forum! Don't worry we're never sick and tired of the gloriousness that is MJ :ROFLMAO:

Hi My Name is Sherry. I am from China. I have been a Michael Jackson fan since 2009. Back then i can't read or understand English at all. I can't understand what Michael is talking about when i watch his videos. Through out these years i've been learning English and get to know everything about Michael. And one day i found this website. I know there must be an official website but i've never thought about check on it. I think most of fans were just watching he's videos on Youtube or checking his news on Twitter. I've been looking around and found some very interesting thread. It feels almost like a time travel machine. Looking at the messages they posted from 2005 when Michael was still alive. How they imagine what if Michael saw this thread makes me almost cry. From this year i start collecting everything about him, books, albums, magazines, concert tickets etc.
I'm still tying to figure out how to use this website.

Well, I'm not newbie here, I have been chatting in mjjc for 2 years. So I'm old member too 😄 Though I've never introduced myself properly...So...I'm gonna do it right now.
My name is Richard. I'm 21 years old. I live in Russia, in Moscow to be exact. Richard is not my real name (because here in Russia, we don't usually use foreign names) I chose it, because it's one of my 2 favourite american names, I would like to be called, if I could born in USA (second one is Michael 😃) My height is 5'9. My favourite MJ albums are Dangerous, Invincible and Bad. I like dancing in MJ style. Tbh, I'm still studying and improving my dance skills. I dream about creating full choreography for songs like Heartbreaker, Unbreakable and Hollywood Tonight! My favourite food is... hm... let me think, I actually like to try new dishes. Especially foreign dishes. Also I like to chat with english speaking foreigners to improve my english. I chat with them in instagram, discord and forums like MJJC. I dream about meeting with native english speaker to talk with him in real time 🙂 Also I'm planning to attend New York or Los Angeles someday. And if I'll like these cities, I would like to live in one of them 😚
As a conclusion, I would like to add, that I don't like war or violence! People must live in peace and solve problems without harming each other!
#HEALTHEWORLD

Back