Aphrodite Jones on MJ

SoS

Premium Member
Donations
$15.00
I hope its not already somewhere posted already, haven't seen it. She's more understanding of the details of his difficult life than I expected her to be for some reason.

She was one of the ones that thought mj was guilty at first then as the trial went on she realised that mj was in fact innocent

She was one of the ones that thought mj was guilty at first then as the trial went on she realised that mj was in fact innocent
Thaaaat's right I remember that now! Can't believe her original stance left my mind, I guess because she was decent enough to make up for her errors unlike most of the others.

Thaaaat's right I remember that now! Can't believe her original stance left my mind, I guess because she was decent enough to make up for her errors unlike most of the others.
There was an interview with her on youtube and she said '' wait a mintue things dont add up

Reactions: SoS
After the trial ended, Mrs. Jones wrote a book about her changed stance, called "Michael Jackson Conspiracy". It was published in 2006, and Mrs. Jones had to finance the first print run herself, because no one at the time wanted a pro-MJ book.

Yeah, she was one of the few journalists that had some fairness back in the day. But if you listen to the podcast "Think Twice" (please don't though because its bias) she says (or the interview was edited in order to fit the narrative of the podcast) that she does believe MJ was innocent when it comes to the Arvizos, but not so much regarding the Chandlers.

• Wow
Reactions: SoS
Yeah, she was one of the few journalists that had some fairness back in the day. But if you listen to the podcast "Think Twice" (please don't though because its bias) she says (or the interview was edited in order to fit the narrative of the podcast) that she does believe MJ was innocent when it comes to the Arvizos, but not so much regarding the Chandlers.
I never heard that, but I saw one fairly recent interview she did, maybe this year or last, on YouTube. The guy speaking with Aphrodite was clearly trying to back her into a corner, and every time she dodged his questions, he became more determined. When he finally asked her point-blank, "Do you think he ever hurt any kids?", she simply shrugged and said, "I don't know."

My own personal stance regarding Jordan Chandler, is that his jealous father Evan masterminded the whole thing...and for some reason that only God knows, his wife June went along with it. After the settlement, Jordan completely divorced himself from both his parents, and Evan shot himself on November 5th, 2009.

Back