Appleheads!

*Adore slowly opens the boxs*

voadsl.jpg

9tpe0m.jpg

2ih416q.jpg

best christmas in november ever

b7j9dl.jpg

:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

we usually do the tree thanksgiving weekend that way we can look at it all month :D then again the radio stations play xmas music 24/7 starting now too. the stores around here started putting up their decorations around halloween :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed that's too early for me, but i can live with one month of holiday cheer lol :cheers: wow you must also not have to deal with crazy stupid people on "black friday" either! *jealous* :lol:

We usually do the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, but last year we did it a couple weeks before Christmas. I think I liked it better like that. Because usually by Christmas I'm so sick of seeing that damn tree. A month is just way too long. I remember one year when my mom was really bad with her drinking we didn't get the tree down until like almost March :O

I'll be here over Christmas :fear: :giggle:

Me too. We never do anything important, especially Christmas Day. We do Christmas Eve.

here in america on the day after thanksgiving stores open at 4am and have crazy discounts on some stuff and last year someone got trampled to death at a walmart because everyone runs for the same items. very long lines and not near enough christmas spirit!!!:scratch:

Yes, no Christmas spirit at all. I can understand how Black Friday deals are even more important to people these days because of the economy (and I'm sure for some families the deals are their only hope of being able to buy gifts for people) but it's no excuse to get all crazy and shit. I'd love to be able to take advantage of the great deals but it's not worth risking getting hurt and waiting in line for hours.

No its just the Queen is 80, she sits on her throne all day waving and cleaning up her dogs shit. :giggle:

:rofl::lmao::hysterical::rollin: OMG Tom!

:( :( :( that's kinda sad

Yes that is pretty sad.

I know :p But thats me, sad old Tom

I don't think she thought it was sad on your part, but rather sad about the American girl not being able to name States :lol:

Morning lovelys, how is everyone today

Very depressed :cry::cry::cry:

My Michael Jackson - RIP wristband I've worn every day since June just snapped :weeping:

Awww, damn that sucks Tom :(

Adore the Santa :lol:
mj-poland-o.gif

*licks the cookie :p *

*sits in Mike's lap* :wub:wub::wub:

OMFG that paper's hilarious! :lmao::lmao:

Whats wrong with it???????????????? :scratch:

Look at the paper again hon :D

:ph34r:

:shifty:

v4bi9t.jpg

SQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE best Xmas EVER!!! ILYMORE! :wub::wub::wub:

Ignore the happy birthday but look what i found for my American apples!!!

33opmxd.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww :cheers:

We usually do the tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, but last year we did it a couple weeks before Christmas. I think I liked it better like that. Because usually by Christmas I'm so sick of seeing that damn tree. A month is just way too long. I remember one year when my mom was really bad with her drinking we didn't get the tree down until like almost March :O

Me too. We never do anything important, especially Christmas Day. We do Christmas Eve.

Yes, no Christmas spirit at all. I can understand how Black Friday deals are even more important to people these days because of the economy (and I'm sure for some families the deals are their only hope of being able to buy gifts for people) but it's no excuse to get all crazy and shit. I'd love to be able to take advantage of the great deals but it's not worth risking getting hurt and waiting in line for hours.

Yes that is pretty sad.

I don't think she thought it was sad on your part, but rather sad about the American girl not being able to name States :lol:

noo depressed.. :better: dont be sad come be happy :jump:

hello appleheads..first of all let me say that I love the wrapping paper..:lmao:.....almost had me rolling on the floor.....second of all has anyone heard from Trista??

:lmao: 3rd boob AND naughty santa :lol:

Ignore the happy birthday but look what i found for my American apples!!!

33opmxd.jpg

awww :heart:

Yes that is pretty sad.

i did black friday online so much easier! although i did help my mom buy a tv at the store but it wasn't too bad. just didnt go anywhere near a walmart :lol:

:waving:

*looks under her tree*

hey! :D i found another one for you adore!

*holds out golden envelope for adore* :p

.... dont worry everyone i have yours too but they're still not wrapped yet :fear:

Back