Appleheads!

I want I want I want... I want very much pretty please. My please was for my present, not HB's. don't take away my panther...

:boohoo

alright jesus take your damn cat boy :mello:

bf0v83.jpg

*eyes sequins on the floor* :mello: I'm not cleaning it up.

*watches HB open the present* :ninja:

:ninja:

nmjp50.jpg

:give_heart:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

OMG! It's SOOOOOO awesome!!! It's exactly what I wanted!!! **jumps up and down then hugs EPIC GIFT**

Thanks Adore you epic boo!!!

I'm such a shit at photoshop but I did manage to pick something up for you too... Excuse the paper bag it's wrapped in... Just ignore that okay??? :cheeky:

008.jpg

alright jesus take your damn cat boy :mello:

bf0v83.jpg

you are the best Adore I've ever known :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

OMG! It's SOOOOOO awesome!!! It's exactly what I wanted!!! **jumps up and down then hugs EPIC GIFT**

Thanks Adore you epic boo!!!

I'm such a shit at photoshop but I did manage to pick something up for you too... Excuse the paper bag it's wrapped in... Just ignore that okay??? :cheeky:

008.jpg

:mello:

thud. :give_heart:

Doesn't matter what he comes wrapped in, it won't be on for long :naughty:

you are the best Adore I've ever known :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

You know more than one Adore? :mello:

don't be that strict :mellow:

:mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello:

30c5aic.jpg

:mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello:

Omg we are getting close to 50,000 replies!! :bounce:

Edit: Holy shit 50,000... I just realised how much that is for a thread :bugeyed

No they haven't read this thread thank God :lmao:
To them this is 'that Michael Jackson website I go on' and you are all 'wierd people I meet on the internet' (thats what my parents say not me :giggle:)

Weird people? :bugeyed *looks around* ...
I think your parents are sadly right :boohoo:

30c5aic.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao:
*omg I love how he eyes that bitch with intelligence, annoyed mister smartass...
if the stare could kill she would have died at the spot*

large_adore.jpg

:mellow:

:weeping: couldn't respond before Joseph stole my Internet :weeping:

Omg!! Some definitions for 'Adore' I found online :lmao:

ADORE: fuck that last def. adore means, jeff loving giselle to no end, meaning i will love, and cherish every word and emotion giselle is willing to offer jeff to the end of the world, nothing will stop jeff from caring and loving you, giselle, period the end. I adore you sweety and i anxiously await every moment of communication from you. til then, smooch, muah!, xoxoxo

ADORE: Meaning she will never have sex with you, but she hopes someone will

ADORE: psycho stalker delusional freakshow. This species resides atop bakeries, and is often found lurking behind a PC monitor and eating ho-ho's. Also sometimes found in Ireland, but not really.

*dead* :lmao:

30c5aic.jpg

I can't even post crying whales now... my photobicked told: 'go and f* y*f I am not back till 02'... ILY Adore, don't be :mellow: at me...
*breaks down*
filmjackson2review.jpg

Omg we are getting close to 50,000 replies!! :bounce:

Edit: Holy shit 50,000... I just realised how much that is for a thread :bugeyed
omg!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: we are rolling :lol:
imgread.php

LIMON: is a lemon but to define a limon is to say it is very acidic, tart, having a high concentration and being very penetrating. When used as slang it means that someone is very intense and somewhat sarcastic.

LIMON: a typical badass in every sport especially runnning.

LIMON: possibly le coolest word on le planet. basically just a really funkeh way of saying lemon.

:lmao:

ADORE: fuck that last def. adore means, jeff loving giselle to no end, meaning i will love, and cherish every word and emotion giselle is willing to offer jeff to the end of the world, nothing will stop jeff from caring and loving you, giselle, period the end. I adore you sweety and i anxiously await every moment of communication from you. til then, smooch, muah!, xoxoxo

ADORE: psycho stalker delusional freakshow. This species resides atop bakeries, and is often found lurking behind a PC monitor and eating ho-ho's. Also sometimes found in Ireland, but not really.

............ I did go to Ireland once :mello:

BND: Bitch next door, also known as Boy Next Door, or Ben to his loser mates, Ben is a stupid wee kid who works at the crappy computer broker. He couldnt fix a computer if the problem jumped up and slapped him in the face. The kid is also mates with Whisks (see def)

:D

And Adore omg maybe its true! :bounce:

omg :shout:

Tom, please don't look for info about Callies :angel:

You sure Callie?

CALLIE: amazing, cool, funny, great, fun times, hilarious, silly, cute, nice, sweet, unique, great to hang out with.
In many cases, there are more words to describe... but you get the idea.

:)

EDIT OMG!!!

an amazing hot, delicious person who everyone loves. sometimes a daddys girl, and has brown hair and eyes. usually but not always called a slut. has a big booty.

I can't even post crying whales now... my photobicked told: 'go and f* y*f I am not back till 02'... ILY Adore, don't be :mellow: at me...
*breaks down*
filmjackson2review.jpg

omg!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: we are rolling :lol:
imgread.php

that's okay I will just take this man in red as your downpayment until your photobucket works :angel:

LIMON: is a lemon but to define a limon is to say it is very acidic, tart, having a high concentration and being very penetrating. When used as slang it means that someone is very intense and somewhat sarcastic.

LIMON: a typical badass in every sport especially runnning.

LIMON: possibly le coolest word on le planet. basically just a really funkeh way of saying lemon.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: come here, Tommy, lemme rep you!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

WENDY BIRD: Wholesome, yet hotter than a regular wendy. Someone that rejects derogatory terminology. Always takes the high road. Straight-edge.

Example: Wendybird is way cooler and far nicer than a blake and never participates in nasty antics.

You sure Callie?

CALLIE: amazing, cool, funny, great, fun times, hilarious, silly, cute, nice, sweet, unique, great to hang out with.
In many cases, there are more words to describe... but you get the idea.

:)

EDIT OMG!!!

an amazing hot, delicious person who everyone loves. sometimes a daddys girl, and has brown hair and eyes. usually but not always called a slut. has a big booty.

*cough* brown eyes and hair *cough* the rest *cough*
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

APPLEHEAD: A man with a head shaped like an apple

APPLEHEAD: when you have an apple in stead of an head, thats called an applehead!!!
Example: go away with your stupid applehead, or i'm calling the monkeys!

APPLEHEAD: The ultimate bencher at Los Amigos. People that converge on the Senior stage have literally bowed down to him. He is a prime example of an idol, and his place on the bench has been engraved in time. In due time, his monument will watch over his seat with a built in AK-47 to ward off trespassers.
Example: I've been on this bench so long, even though I'll never be an Applehead.

i need a new one that is not me at all :mello:

it should read:

"bnd: a slut in her own right. she needs to open up a pimping business and she will make a fortune. kind, caring, and willing to put out any day any time as long as she is willing to. a friend to coffee drinkers, appleheads, and buffalos everywhere."

:coffee:

APPLEHEAD: A man with a head shaped like an apple

APPLEHEAD: when you have an apple in stead of an head, thats called an applehead!!!
Example: go away with your stupid applehead, or i'm calling the monkeys!

APPLEHEAD: The ultimate bencher at Los Amigos. People that converge on the Senior stage have literally bowed down to him. He is a prime example of an idol, and his place on the bench has been engraved in time. In due time, his monument will watch over his seat with a built in AK-47 to ward off trespassers.
Example: I've been on this bench so long, even though I'll never be an Applehead.

I am :rofl: on the floor! too much! I can't take it!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Omg this is nasty :bugeyed

CLARA: a "citrus" infection derived from sucking on too many oranges.
similar to: herpes
Example: Ugh! After giving him a :censored: last week on the bus i have Clara in my mouth!

TOM:

Commonly used military term for a private soldier in the army.

Example:
The floor needs sweeping.
Ok, I'll get a TOM to do it.

-----

The man responsible for the monstrosity known as "myspace", owner and operator of said site, and consequently the man blamed every time myspace is down.

Example:
"God damnit! Myspace shit the bed again. Fuck you Tom!"

-----

Police slang used by the British force, especially by the Metropolitan, to describe a prostitute.

Plural is Toms

Example:
I want everyone out there night and day questioning all the Toms, we've got to find Jack before he strikes again.

-----

Time Of Month - a code word for a girl's period, disguised as a person's name (much like "Aunt Flo" or "Aunt Flow").

Example:
Jane: Do you guys want to go swimming after this?
Mary: Urg, not really. Tom's visiting this week.

Back