Appleheads!

There's a link below it :p For some reason embed's not working for me :-/ Can someone do that for me? :(

They played Beat It at half time during the Manchester United vs Chelsea game at Old Trafford yesterday! I only managed to get part of it as I couldn't believe they played MJ at old trafford :D :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeEFtBkZ7o[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeEFtBkZ7o

Kinda gutted chelsea won.. but then again, Drogba was offside !!! should have been 1-1. But I still think we can win the league :)

Anyway sorry I din't come on here for long today, I've been quiet busy.. I'll be back tomorrow though :)
Night everyone :bye::sleep:

@LoveYouMoreMJ That is one hot siggy. Phew! Somebody pass the jus.

2eedflk.png

oh my Laura in da thread! :bugeyed

It's Project Legacy, but I wasn't able to be too active in it.
They have some nice ideas, like archiving stuff. Like our gmailemails pretty much :p
The other badge is what everyone has here... :unsure: not that I am specifically proud or anything...

Last edited:
LIST OF WHO OWNS WHAT

JAG: GITM, Dangerous teaser and Ghosts (with loving agreement from Calla )
Limony: Smooth ass: Smooth Criminal video, snipets in the movie, making of - and I love SC performances as well from all tours. Yeah.
Michelle (Monky): Superbowl, All heal the world if unclaimed, including heal the world hilarious gifs and she noms on dangerous.
Ash: ITC
Britt: Whazupwithyou
Tom: Janet
Kane: sometimes drolls over Janet as well and HISTORY teaser
Adore: Crying Whales (EARTH SONG), WII and Pepsi conference and Barbara Walters (with Callie)
Dani: TII conference and WMA 2006 and older Mike going by the name of PERFECT MAN in general especially all of it while Myas isn't here
Clara: EO
BES - Bad era n general - Bes has not been here for a long time, but still no one is brave enough to try and claiM bad Mike
Sham: Ghosts (with Callie), Dangerous performance, Oprah (with Callie) and 1995 happy Mike
HB - who has not been here for long as well - perfect boyfriend aka Off the Wall and Thriller era - Off the wall shared with Lon and MjStan
London - our momma - Mike since he was born up to Thriller era. And Marlon (random )
Calla aka Drug King (rather queen, but who cares? ) or pimp ( ) Black Panther aka Black or White, 10 mtv anniv. Mike, Ghosts (shared), Barbara Walters (shared), Ophra (shared) and I am very frendly with myBOTDF twins...
PG13 Uncle Applehead with 3T and Dangerous MEXICO. No drolling over it.
MJStan our writer of stories claims all possible afro Mikes and she's very, very dangerous
Serenity - RTT video, performances and all shining guards and turtle necks
HERSTORY: Janet gravy and mash plus Scream video!
Emerald loves her some beatboxing Mike from 96 I believe
Laura_Jo (yeah, wheatbix was here) - Spanish mullet I guess
Andrea MJTabloidJunkie - TDCAU Mike and cheeks
There was a lovely girl here from Norway that claimed Stranger in Moscow making off as well. Don't remember the name...
MYAS - baby daddy Mike (apparently she claims 1997 - 2009 excluding TII and stuff owned by Danielle and others I see you Barbara Walters interivew peeps! And Dani taking care )

TII is EVERYONE'S TO NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
GOLDEN PANTS ARE EVERYONE'S AS WELL!!!!!!

confusing i know ha ha!!!!

Hi sorry i havent been on much lately, been a little ill lol.

I own 1997 up to baby daddy (i know thats only like 6 weeks lol)
and i own lisa maria presley

haha

:D

Hope everyone on here is well!! I see we have some new kids on the block, you are very welcome here, love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie

xxxxxxxxx

Back