:bugeyed
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
:bugeyed it was diffitult but I mdae bugeyed emo :p HOW WEIRD!

yues this gif! :heart:

i found it on tinypic and thought it was the sweetest thing id ever seen and so fitting :give_heart:

sober(ish) translation: it may seem kinda crazy looking at us from the outside how close of friends we really are having just met on the internet, but that is looking at it without heart. looking at apples with our heart; however, it is very clear how great of a connection we have and how good of friends we all are :)

(correct me if i misinterpret :blush:)

and :give_heart: thank you michael for bringing us together :wub: :give_heart:

:hystericcal:
ok I kmow I Cant's make the writing but rooflfll I amnot a possesive bithc you cans mack to ight I will be possesive tomorrow but I love all appe s i think Smoothy is ina big danger tongiht everyone will smack smooth ass :p
2mxew3s.jpg
he can smack me
oh you don't have to tell me twice :lol: look mikey is excited about all the smacking of sexiness
2akbn8h.jpg

i guess the apples are really generous when they drink :lol::give_heart:

sober(ish) translation: it may seem kinda crazy looking at us from the outside how close of friends we really are having just met on the internet, but that is looking at it without heart. looking at apples with our heart; however, it is very clear how great of a connection we have and how good of friends we all are :)

:wub: that's sweet :group:

Last edited:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

good morning all!!! :huggy: :wild: how is everyone today?? i'm excited for the weekend!! well i have probably 20 hours of work until the weekend, but i get to see ash hopefully sunday!!! :D :bounce:

:clapping: hellou Rockstar!!!!! how are you doing? :ciao:[/QUOTE]

:waving: Callaendia :waving: :cheers:

i'm o.k but my health is still not well & i'm not feelin well again :no::doh:
but i post more 2 new pictures of my frames but soon i'll post my other frame of picture today very soon :D
but evryday i'm learning myself how to eat Breakfast :yes::doh::scratch:cause i have problem with that :smilerolleyes: but the way i learn it to eat fruits :yes::D

so how are you? :tease::flowers:

i found it on tinypic and thought it was the sweetest thing id ever seen and so fitting :give_heart:

That was from the MJNO Unbreakable party. He sent two message to the attendees, here's the other part. :)
r2m6oi.jpg

I think that "I will see you very soon" might have been an inkling for This Is It. :sigh:

All these badges! I should get royalties Kane ;) Can I have a Give In To Me badge please?:D

:mello: But then what will Jag have??? :unsure:

mmmm caramelly goodness... :angel:

2n16wpw.jpg

:hungry: :angel: :shifty:

:bounce: :bounce: :dribble:

helosu mojitos :D drunk typings i comenig now! don't quote me abd apples!

:hysterical:

okay so I am totaly pulling offDAni now and I [oing the monlologue becase I love you all aplees and I was out with my non-irtual friends and then I came here and I am like fuck I feel lie home with you all. And I love my off-line frrines and sometimes I think I am so lucky to hacve so many wonderful peop,le in my life, bu then I come here and I feel, I am even LUCKEIR!. I want to put the former arguments behind... we are differnet, I love you all, you are my friends away from home, differnet people from different cultures, sometimes I don't know whast you're saying to me but I just love you all no matter what/ Dani sis :heart: youj knwo I am with you, you're amazing with being LOYAL kist amazing. sometimes temperamental LOL sexy!!!!!!!! but you SO remember about friends... thank you for checking up on me girl... worrying that I work tooo much! ... :heart: all of you my apples, you're pure. Thank you for being they way you are for me, you amke me feel at home back here. I love you all.

Oh Lims i did not understand half of that but what I did was so sweet and know I love you to :heart: Bless you and ur drunk typing :huggy:

Lunsure lol = lims unsure omg tlell me to shut up :p

moz-screenshot-6.png
bugeyed
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-6.png
:bugeyed it was diffitult but I mdae bugeyed emo :p HOW WEIRD!

yues this gif! :heart:

:bugeyed :bugeyed :hysterical:

OMG WHAT DID I DO????????????????nbow!!? :bugeyed

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

flk50l.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

:wub: :wub: Oh I do Love you Michael :heart:

fitting omg I'ma gona tyupe tmorrow again here what I am typign there n twitteir being drnis cause I believe it. Only wtih a heart people cannot beieve we foudn each other, but with a heart uou feel it and it's all that materes!

:wub: :wub: :wub: I do Love my apples :heart: so so much :huggy: Thanks for the translation Michelle ha ha!! :hysterical: Lims thank you for making me smile :)

Things are ok with me and Ash for those people I told, we are working through things sometimes you gotta have a big blow out for things to sort themselves out (I hope) :sigh:

Love to you all xxxxx

Seriously :mello:

On a funny note mum is trying to get into Apple heads so i told her to go into random thoughts and she is the rendom thoughts thread posting Im hear dans lol Oh i do love her :heart: Wonder if she will make it in hear :)

Back