this pic of mj and tinkerbell:

peterpanmichaelkissesti.jpg

:wub:

for the dangerous era lovers:

19333125932549612816193.jpg

and this gif:

2t5s5.gif

:dribble:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i love his arms :giggle: :ninja: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Apples :) Thank you so so much for my birthday wishes, pressies, and Lims wonderful words :heart: I was going to quote them all but then thought it might slow everything down sooooo............

Britt thank you for the beautiful pictures :heart: ILY xxxx

Callie (Took a while to open my pressie) But OMG so freaking worth it :bounce: Thank you sis :heart: ILY

Michelle Thank you for the gorgeous Mikey piccie :heart: Beautiful :heart: and if u wanna send him first class to my house I will PM u my address ha ha!!! :) ILY

Lims thank you for your kind words :heart: I could never find any betta friends then u guys, dont want to to be honest :heart: Thanks again honey!! :)

Tom and Jackie thank you for my birthday wishes :heart:

All my other apples that posted messages on my Facebook Ash, Heather etc thank you thank you thank you :heart:

The messages from you guys made my birthday so special :heart:

Paula I have no words :bounce: this is all so EPIC, and made me smile like u would never believe :) Thank you so much sweetie for taking time out to do it, ILY ILY ILY :heart: And just for the record that is exactly what happened!!! :) Oh and Mikey feel free to Grope me whenever wherever Im free for that 24/7 :bounce:

Thanks again Paula :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lims it is nearly Midnite and u are still working :( Thats not good, you two are as bad as each other!!!!!!!!

I am good thanks Callie, I am a little tired to but gonna go bed soon i think get an early night had a busy day yesterday :) Hows things coming along with coming to BCN with u to???

well I would love to... I would just have to find another way to get there. Tickets are even more expensive now - I've been checking it yesterday :( it seems as of BNC was in Africa or America... can't understand those prices :(:(:( :boohoo
Wondering if there are any busses going... :unsure:
how about you????

Well I have found some flights for me and mum and it is 80 pounds for the both of us which is really good, we just dont have that 80 pounds at the moment :( Would it not be cheaper for u both to fly to the UK then fly to BCN???? I know its a long way round but if u could maybe do it that way, then maybe u could come :angel:

I really wanna meet my sisters :cry:

Back