APWNN - The "ice bucket challenge" (Radio Request Challenge)

Victory22
J5Master
Zakk
Spyce
MjslovelyOne88

Ok so i've done it again. Requested on 10 stations annnnd I've finally done the karaoke portion of this challenge (sooooo what if Im the only one who's gonna do it ! LOLOL)

So fair warning there are many things wrong with this recording. First, my singing lol. Second, the goofy sounding 'background' singers of the karaoke track. third, there's a lag i can't fix between the voice and the music. and forth, i mixed the lyrics ALL UP. LOL So apologies in advance for ruining the song! LOLOL

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b289725db

Now next up, since i think everyone I would have challenged got challenged already, I'm just gonna randomly pick people from the active users list! lol

@h0opman31
@adamschoales
@IvoDT

*waves @ these folks I don't know!*

Ok so i've done it again. Requested on 10 stations annnnd I've finally done the karaoke portion of this challenge (sooooo what if Im the only one who's gonna do it ! LOLOL)

So fair warning there are many things wrong with this recording. First, my singing lol. Second, the goofy sounding 'background' singers of the karaoke track. third, there's a lag i can't fix between the voice and the music. and forth, i mixed the lyrics ALL UP. LOL So apologies in advance for ruining the song! LOLOL

:lmao: Those karaoke back up "singers" were indeed goofy, lol! You did good ( I sure as heck can't sing high like that. My singing voice is more Anita Baker deep, bahahahaha)! Look at the bright side: NOBODY can mess up WBSS like Latoya did. . . :hysterical:

Loveismymessagedance_zps54a83fc9.gif

Mamasaytshirt_zps08ec64bf.png

:lmao: Those karaoke back up "singers" were indeed goofy, lol! You did good ( I sure as heck can't sing high like that. My singing voice is more Anita Baker deep, bahahahaha)! Look at the bright side: NOBODY can mess up WBSS like Latoya did. . . :hysterical:

Try a low range song ! I'd love to hear your voice! LOL Maybe like Speed Demon...and when it gets to the bridge just be like 'ok that's just too damn high, Mike." lololol

And yeah those backing singers are super hilarious. I was trying to pick a song and the singers were so distracting for some of them I just couldn't stop laughing lol

Try a low range song ! I'd love to hear your voice! LOL Maybe like Speed Demon...and when it gets to the bridge just be like 'ok that's just too damn high, Mike." lololol

And yeah those backing singers are super hilarious. I was trying to pick a song and the singers were so distracting for some of them I just couldn't stop laughing lol

Does he have one (other than SD)? :fear: Bahahahahahahaaaa, before someone releases the hounds on me, Mike's falsetto is higher than the clouds I was just snapping pics of and I lost my high pitched girlie voice after puberty set in. :blush:

Now next up, since i think everyone I would have challenged got challenged already, I'm just gonna randomly pick people from the active users list! lol

@h0opman31
@adamschoales
@IvoDT

I think you did a really good job! :) That is not an easy song to sing, and you did it just fine :) Congrats on being the the first one brave enough to attempt the Karaoke challenge!

I lost count of how many stations I did but its well over 10! :D Even though I am in a completely different timezone, its all for MJ :bow:

I now challenge the following users!
JEMFTV
Garden
Bubs
MJResearcher
MJJ_4 All Time

Sorry, if you are repeated! :D

I have now been challenged three times, thanks to donalb, Spyce, and tricia70! :woohoo: Imma request me some APWNN on at least 20 different stations.

And I want that MAMA-SE MAMA-SA MAMA KU-SA shirt, Sheila!

Last edited:
I lost count of how many stations I did but its well over 10! :D Even though I am in a completely different timezone, its all for MJ :bow:

I now challenge the following users!
JEMFTV
Garden
Bubs
MJResearcher
MJJ_4 All Time

Done.

I challenge:

SkysTheLimit
qbee
Annita

(sorry i couldn't think of other user names :blush: :hiya:)

BTW this was an great Thread idea donalb!

Last edited:

Loveismymessagedance_zps54a83fc9.gif

Mamasaytshirt_zps08ec64bf.png

q2XwTF.gif

Done.

I challenge:

SkysTheLimit
qbee
Annita

Requested APWNN and LNFSG on the last 20 stations on the list and some german stations.

I challenge

ChrisC

InvincibleTal

creation80

Great job everyone!!! If we can continue the effort through the next few days, perhaps we can make a difference. FYI, requested APWNN on all of the Urban AC stations

Ok so i've done it again. Requested on 10 stations annnnd I've finally done the karaoke portion of this challenge
(sooooo what if Im the only one who's gonna do it ! LOLOL)

@h0opman31
@adamschoales
@IvoDT

:ciao: :clapping: Good job!

I have now been challenged three times, thanks to donalb, Spyce, and tricia70! :woohoo: Imma request me some APWNN on at least 20 different stations.

And I want that MAMA-SE MAMA-SA MAMA KU-SA shirt, Sheila!

:lmao: I've been tagged twice (so far), so I've been in automatic mode requesting the song before someone pulls my name again! I'm trying to get brave enough to do the singing challenge. . .:fear:

Doooo iiiiit (peer pressureeeee) lol

I see why they have karaoke machines in bars, because some people (ok, me) need the liquid courage to step to the mic, LOL!! It's all good (and soundproof) when I'm singing in the shower. I'm Aretha Franklin in the shower. . . :rofl:

Soscurred_zpsc5b6b3cb.jpg

Sorry for the delay I was away for a few days. I accept and have completed the challenge, I nominate:

ELUSIVE MOONWALKER

MYOSOTIS

KRIKZIL

PETRAROSE

BONNIE BLUE

Bubs

Sorry, if you are repeated! :D

Thank you very much:D

Accepted and completed
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

I challenge
Soulmum
HIStoric
Annita
LindavG
Bumber Snippet

FlippantFreshEkaltadeta.gif

Last edited:
Re: APWNN - The "ice bucket challenge"

3 days ago I was sent a pm where I was challenge. And I think I will do that some time today maybe. But the only problem is you have to do 5. And you know you are getting old when more than half of the people that are listed on those radio stations. I never even heard of before. Which explains why I haven't really listen to the radio in years. It is no wonder why the only music I prefer mostly now is either classical, Medieval, polka, 80s, opera, Michael, Christian, Irish and Hindi music. But 90% of the time it is Hindi music is what I prefer mostly anymore.

Re: APWNN - The "ice bucket challenge"

I except your challenge CaptainEolove85 and i have complete tasks

I challenge

Karendk
Smile
bouee
Greeneyes
Treasure

I did 25 radio stations and i notice that Michael name was not on any of the the list. I love this thread. Thanks donalb you are the best

Done (twice) and since I have been challeneged twice I challenged 10 people in turn. :D

dannyboy72
Soundmind
Justthefacts
GreenEyes
elusive moonwalker

AngelMJ136
MJsBollywoodGirl7
angelofinnocence
Mechi
GThomson93

I'm sorry I'm a bit late. I've been on vacation the past 4 days and not been messing around online.:blush:

Challenge accepted and I nominate:

pices
msdeweydiva
Lil
Neechee
Victory22

Thank you very much:D

Accepted and completed
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

I challenge
Soulmum
HIStoric
Annita
LindavG
Bumber Snippet

FlippantFreshEkaltadeta.gif

Sorry I am also a little late. Done now.

I challenge

Shanti 58

WiseGuy

Hess

I noticed that the song is in good rotation on many Urban AC stations. Please don't give up yet. Let's continue "pay it forward" by requesting the song as much as possible

FYI, I requested the song on dozens of stations this evening

Thank you guys for challenging me twice :) gonna take the challenge 3 times now and think carefully who to challenge next :D

I´ve done the challenge once but then I had problems with the computer for over a week.

I challenge Reiko_nishiyama
LOVELY CAT
Iconic Michael
AllForLove
joanna48

Now I have another challenge to do.

Back