Ashtanga Is In The HOT SEAT!

wow those were two long posts :stars:

do you like answering these questions?

Cool then I'll be back as soon as I think of some more :D

:hiya:
I would love to be a photographer. Hows the photographers of National Geographic magazine and of course, work there. :wild:

wow sounds very interesting:wild:

I'll be at home. :cry:

:better: me too:(

I am a journalist. :fear: Michael would have been my friend? :unsure: I do not know.... :(

I think good journalist with objectiv and respect writing about him ... perhaps he would have been your friend.:)

Okay I got one :D

if a man dressed like a huge bumble bee would ask you out would you accept? :shifty:

karom;3418528 said:
Okay I got one :D

:fear:

karom;3418528 said:
if a man dressed like a huge bumble bee would ask you out would you accept? :shifty:

"A man dressed like a huge bumble bee"? :unsure: This seems to be a perfect costume for the carnival. :lol:

Ingelief;3418592 said:

Ingelief;3418592 said:
Do you make photos? Digital or analoge?

And what do you do? Something artistic?

XXX

Yes..... I use digital and is my favorite. Photographs is just a hobby. I love it. Whenever I can I go to a park that is here in my town called "Jardim Botânico" > "Botanic Garden" and there is a big variety of plants and animals... various types of bees and insects and frogs... to shoot.

Look:

image_1.jpg

:wild:

Last edited:
Both.
bigsmile.gif
I love waking up early, it seems that the day lasts longer. And I love the night, usually do not sleep early, like it here in MJJC, reading, listening to some song and many other things. But when it's cold, I like is to be asleep.
laugh.gif

Yeh i wake up early...well my early time is 8 am lol but i tend to go to bed at 11:00pm but rarely sleep much anymore.

Fave beauty product?

amazing picture!!! Is that macro? how many lenses do you have? and what camera? Ive got a cannon 450D with some cannon lenses, F4 70-200 L lens
Also macrolens, but ive got to practice that, to make photos like you showed!

Yeh i wake up early...well my early time is 8 am lol but i tend to go to bed at 11:00pm but rarely sleep much anymore.

:wild:

Fave beauty product?

I like all the brands L'Oreal and La Roche.

amazing picture!!!

Thanks! ;)

Is that macro?

Yes! :wild: I love macro! Do you like macro?

how many lenses do you have?

Just one > Canon 100mm macro.

and what camera?

Canon XSI. :D

xsi-front.jpg

Ive got a cannon 450D with some cannon lenses, F4 70-200 L lens
Also macrolens, but ive got to practice that, to make photos like you showed!

Very cool! :wild: You never did macro photos?

Hi Ashtanga! :)

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

^i know! This question is nearly impossible to answer!

What would you change about your family if you had the chance?

Hi Ash,

I hope you have survived the sad day yesterday?!

Which place should I visit in Brasialia if I ever will be there?

What is your favourite book atm?

Speechless09;3420128 said:

I hope you have survived the sad day yesterday?!

:cry:

I felt very bad and sad yesterday. But I survived.... *big sigh*

Which place should I visit in Brasialia if I ever will be there?

You mean "Brasília"? :unsure:Believe me, I've never been there. :eek: :doh:

What is your favourite book atm?

I have read the books of Nicholas Sparks and when I'm in love with the book:

a_walk_to_remember1.jpg

I'm still reading, but I cried at some parts. :cry: It also has the movie based on this book. The books of Nicholas has amazing quotes. He is currently my favorite romance writer. :heart:

StrangerInLondon;3420155 said:
Whats your fav fruit?

Apple, grape, pear, strawberry and mango.

StrangerInLondon;3420155 said:
Whats your fav vegetable?

I like many other too, but my favorite is eggplant. Eggplant lasagna is so delicious. :hungry:

Lainy;3420302 said:
Ash questions for you lol

:fear:

Lainy;3420302 said:
What is your greatest fear?

Two: death and loneliness.

Lainy;3420302 said:
What do you like doing in your free time?

I like reading, listening to music and be here in MJJC.

Lainy;3420302 said:
Do you have any pet?

Yes.

3 dogs: Nina, Nino and Percival :wub:

4 cats: Sara, Marie, Vitória and Kimmy. :wub:

Hey Ash! :)

1. Do you want to get married/have children, and if so, how many?
2. Have you ever thought about moving to the U.S.?
3.Do you have a single brother with no children? :blushing:
4. If you could keep one thing of MJ's what would it be and why?
5. Any "Ancient" sites there I might enjoy? :) you know I'm a bit of an explorer..I really wish I could join the Discovery Channel on their Egyptian expeditions...:yes:

Cool :) I like l'oreal too.

;)

have u seen any new movies at the cinema lately?

Yes... "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" was the last one I went to watch. :wild: I love Johnny Depp! :heart: He's a great actor.

:ciao:

1. Do you want to get married/have children, and if so, how many?

I never thought about it: married one day. But I'd love to have children one day. If I did not marry, sure I'll adopt a child.

2. Have you ever thought about moving to the U.S.?

Yes, this is one of my biggest dreams.

3.Do you have a single brother with no children? :blushing:

No. All are married but has no children. I am the only unmarried and childless.

4. If you could keep one thing of MJ's what would it be and why?

Hmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Since I can not have it in person next to me. :cry: I would like to have any item signed by him, I would not mind it was a simple paper ... any item signed by him to me. I would love it and keep me forever stored in coffer. :lol: :shifty: It would be the most precious thing. :heart: Of course, I also love to have a photo with him. :wub: But... now, you know... :cry:

5. Any "Ancient" sites there I might enjoy? :) you know I'm a bit of an explorer..

I really do not know of any site. :doh: :( Some time ago I researched the internet to see if there was some interesting site, but nothing. Just about everything very basic and brief. Do you know any interesting site?

I really wish I could join the Discovery Channel on their Egyptian expeditions...:yes:

Me too. :wild: I would love to participate, it is very interesting. I remembered a video I watched a while ago. I think you'll like it (if you have not seen):

[youtube]vr_k__rWByQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ssgWTE3bssU&feature[/youtube]

There are a lot of interesting videos on youtube. :wild:

Last edited:
;)

Yes... "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" was the last one I went to watch. :wild: I love Johnny Depp! :heart: He's a great actor.

Hey Ash! :)

:ciao:

I never thought about it: married one day. But I'd love to have children one day. If I did not marry, sure I'll adopt a child.

:)

Yes, this is one of my biggest dreams.

No. All are married but has no children. I am the only unmarried and childless.

Shoot lol poor me :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Since I can not have it in person next to me. :cry: I would like to have any item signed by him, I would not mind it was a simple paper ... any item signed by him to me. I would love it and keep me forever stored in coffer. :lol: :shifty: It would be the most precious thing. :heart: Of course, I also love to have a photo with him. :wub: But... now, you know... :cry:

I totally understand...:(

I really do not know of any site. :doh: :( Some time ago I researched the internet to see if there was some interesting site, but nothing. Just about everything very basic and brief. Do you know any interesting site?

I'm going to research it, and I'll let you know :wink:

Me too. :wild: I would love to participate, it is very interesting. I remembered a video I watched a while ago. I think you'll like it (if you have not seen):

[youtube]vr_k__rWByQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ssgWTE3bssU&feature[/youtube]

There are a lot of interesting videos on youtube. :wild:

Oh yes, I have see this documentary! :) I love Dr. Zahi(sp?) He is the far most expert on Egytology/Egyptian mummies, etc. I'll watch them again, just because I find it fascinating and I LOVE it!:)

Oh yes, I have see this documentary! :) I love Dr. Zahi(sp?) He is the far most expert on Egytology/Egyptian mummies, etc. I'll watch them again, just because I find it fascinating and I LOVE it!:)

Yes! Dr. Zahi Hawass.

He has a site with a lot of information: http://www.drhawass.com/adventures

And has its own "reality show": http://www.history.com/shows/chasing-mummies it's wonderful too! :wild:

Sorry, :D it's my bad I've meant Brazil the country:doh: - not Brasilia the town.:lol: Sometimes english is tricky for me.

:lol:

No problem! ;)

You should Go to Rio de Janeiro, Bahia and throughout the Northeast of Brazil. I'm sure you will love all those places. :wild:

I love the books from Nicholas Sparks too. :wild::heart:

He came to Brazil in 2010 and loved here. He said on Twitter that you want to come back next year. :wild: :heart:

Back