B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if that program features Brandon or whoever else claims to be Michael's child. :doh:

The John Lennon Estate should sue that dentist and/or the show. It's a total disrespect to John's likeness and memory! :wtf2

I think if Brandon was really serious about it he could ask for a real DNA test. Michael's DNA profile had been taken during the 2005 trial and I guess that's still there somewhere in his files. So if someone would want to go for a serious DNA test I think it would be possible. Not that I expect Brandon to do this because he knows full well he's not MJ's son. He can keep this little "mystery" and the "possibility of being MJ's son" going on only as long as there is not a definite "no" answer, so he will never go for a real DNA test which would prove it definitely that he's not MJ's son. It's a PR game. It's pretty sad that some fans are so desperate for MJ to have a "black son" that they want to buy it, even if it's so disrespectful to Michael. It would mean MJ had a son that he treated worse than the other three - ie. not claiming him, not leaving anything to him in his Will and even stating in his Will that he has no other children than PPB. How would you feel if you would be that son? I know I would not just shrug and smile about it and act like it's OK.

I don't know why some fans think this would be a positive story.

Last edited:
All I am hoping is that this guy and David don't start any new publicity stunts when the album comes out. Now I am wondering if they started this crap because they knew an album will be coming out soon.

This foolishness about Joe almost saying Brandon, well people have to remember Joe never speaks clearly and fumbles with his words.

Admin Note:
Thread cleaned. Please stay on topic. This thread is not about Michael's children. Per the rules of MJJC we do not allow debating or questioning the paternity of Paris Prince or Blanket.

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" aria-haspopup="true" role="button" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; padding: 4px 12px 9px; position: relative; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)); vertical-align: top; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> Follow</button>

FilmOnLive&#8207;@filmonlive
Brandon Howard - Michael Jackson DNA Retest: It's a match http://www.filmon.com/news/15545-brandon-howardmichael-jackson-dna-retest-its-a-match &#8230; #FilmOn

its still a tainted test. They need to have an independent lab do the whole test without their involvement , because they could have tainted the impression before they did the tests and sent it. to the lab. I don't think many even care about it at this point. Its certainly not going to bring success to B. Howard in the musical industry, because regardless he is still a B. rated performer.

The manner in which they went about this is proof that this whole damn thing is just one big sham!

Miki Howard from the get go just needed to shut this down, but instead fuelled the foolishness with her criptic comments.

I am so looking forward to the release of Xscape and I just don't want any drama out there distracting from what should be the main focus.

Last edited:
^^They are still with this nonsense I see. The report is still coming from the same company with David, so that is proof enough of how bogus this is. Brandon just go on with your singing career...

^^They are still with this nonsense I see. The report is still coming from the same company with David, so that is proof enough of how bogus this is. Brandon just go on with your singing career...

Yes. I knew they would say there was a match. I think they only went through the motions of a retest to give the appearance to people who wouldn't be the wiser that they were telling the truth. They are just that determined to not look as bad as they should with this foolishness. Why couldn't an independent lab do the retest and announce the results if it was true? That's what makes me seriously doubt that this is real.

Last edited:
Have the results been verified? Or are they from Pookie's DNA Testing and Tire Shop, like before? lol

And don't you have to work with the estate to procure a dna sample to test? How do you do that behind their backs legally or are you able to?

bluesky;3987329 said:
<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" aria-haspopup="true" role="button" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 5px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; padding: 4px 12px 9px; position: relative; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)); vertical-align: top; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"> Follow</button>

FilmOnLive&#8207;@filmonlive
Brandon Howard - Michael Jackson DNA Retest: It's a match http://www.filmon.com/news/15545-brandon-howardmichael-jackson-dna-retest-its-a-match &#8230; #FilmOn

Don't be gullible!

Soooo funny that they managed to extract DNA from some 30 year old bit of junk from Ebay that was a 99.999999% match, when it's not possible that any DNA was left and on the slightest chance there was, it would be so degraded that any percentage match would be really, really low - and yet with that there's more of a chance that MJ is the father, than Miki Howard is the mother, who only got a 98% even though she's living enough to give her DNA herself! Amazing! What a medical breakthrough.

It's so funny how they lead the news story with the thing about Miki too, as though that were the real story, and perhaps that was the only thing DNA tested this time around.

It's so funny how they lead the news story with the thing about Miki too, as though that were the real story, and perhaps that was the only thing DNA tested this time around.

Yes. I think they're just putting her out front in that article to make this mess sound true since she's Brandon's mother. It's not like she cares that they're using her though.

Don't forget they had to "drill" into the element to get the DNA out!! This is too funny. I wonder if the profile still matches the dna from that movie?

622.gif
:doh:

In the article on how they did the retest, they mention "the impression dates back 30 years to the Moonraker era". Moonraker??? What a pathetic farce this whole thing is. Couldn't even get that bit right.

If I was the estate, I'd sue them for fraud lol. I'm lost as to how this could go down without consent. The fact that they (very badly) faked the first dna test should send red flags up all over the place. I haven't seen anything else about it, I think the press may be over it too...

^^If I were the estate, I would do nothing. They commented once and that was more than enough. Attention is what these people want, and this second "testing" got no attention on media at all. They can take their :bs: and shovel it somewhere sun doesn't shine.

Latoya buddies with B Howard, did not see that one coming (sarcasm).

^^Well we knew it. LaToya is always close to those who help make a laughingstock of her brother Michael. Maybe B Howard is her brother so I guess it is ok for her to hang out with him on her show. I wonder if he found his true DNA profile yet?

^^Well we knew it. LaToya is always close to those who help make a laughingstock of her brother Michael. Maybe B Howard is her brother so I guess it is ok for her to hang out with him on her show. I wonder if he found his true DNA profile yet?

:rollin: at the bolded part.

To be honest, it always surprises me how low they (family members) are ready and willing to go in order to keep their names on headlines.

God most certainly works mysterious ways when he took away Michael and left those ones:no:

Back