BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad tour dvd coming!

Wonderful news :) :) :)

I hope sony haters won't try to destroy this release like usual by saying 'Michael didn't approve it and the devils aka Branca&McClain are making money'.

Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

So if the TII soundtrack is included, then it goes...

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. The Experience
4. Michael
5. Cirque Du Soleil soundtrack
6. Off the Wall re-release
7. Bad re-release
8. Bad Tour DVD
9. ???
10. ???

I guess ...

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. Michael
4. The game
5. circus soundtrack
6. Off The Wall re-release
7. Bad 25th Anniversary with DVD
9. New Album
10. Another Best of

Or maybe Dangerous 20th Anniversary as well :D

They need to do a Dangerous anniversary album, and they need to do the release like they would have done in 2001 with it being a double album. I would also include more tracks on the 2nd disc involved to fill out the cd. I would also include a bonus DVD of a different leg of the Dangerous tour.

I hope sony haters won't try to destroy this release like usual by saying 'Michael didn't approve it and the devils aka Branca&McClain are making money'.

Let's agree Michael really can't approve any of this releases. It's a fact.
But as usual: it's up to every single fan to make his / her own decitions. There will always be people making comments about every thing in this world, so a basic rule is: make your own decitions ;)

ANd I wouldn't say those people are haters. Last time I knew the haters were those hating Michael Jackson AND his fans, not MJ fans expressing their feelings -_-

It directs me to the OTW news not the one quoted in the beginning ...

Yes, it's the only one. The rest was added by Gaz and the original poster, since Gaz was in that meeting (you can see his previous posts here). The info says:

The fans have demanded it and Sony, along with The Estate have taken action. No dates have been confirmed and will most likely not be for quite some time. This information comes from John Branca, whilst in New York MJNEWSALERTS got the chance to meet him personally.

Just that. We have gotten more info from Gaz.

Yeaaaa...!!! I hope this tour will not mixing with other Bad World Tour.. just like Bucharest : Dangerous World Tour which edited with other Dangerous World Tour..

Really? Finally an official Bad tour DVD release? Someone pinch me, please, for I must be dreaming..!

I could shed a few tears of joy if this is indeed true :')

Omg!!! finally
I already know, I'm gonna watch it 24/7:D

Let's agree Michael really can't approve any of this releases. It's a fact.
But as usual: it's up to every single fan to make his / her own decitions. There will always be people making comments about every thing in this world, so a basic rule is: make your own decitions ;)

ANd I wouldn't say those people are haters. Last time I knew the haters were those hating Michael Jackson AND his fans, not MJ fans expressing their feelings -_-

Michael DID approve the Bad Wembley recording and mixes!

So apparently two of the wembley shows is recorded in HQ. What exactly is HQ? Was Bucharest recorded in HQ?

BTW i pray to god it is this show:

WHAt was the wembley shows like i mean is there like clips or something from it i could see?

btw regardless of any good news we get someone somewhere will bitch about it..... BUT if this is from the bad concert with the silver zipper shirt i would love to know...

"The Bad tour will be released on DVD in 2012. Two of the WEMBLEY shows were recorded in HQ which is perfect for a DVD release. Sony and the estate are in the process of acquiring the master copies right now, they are very confident they will have them soon."

imager.php
[/url]
GIFSoup[/IMG]

The bad tour will be the last BIG MJ release, probably ever. Its the most anticipated, most wanted item in the world of MJ. This really deserves some BIG promotion, and it deserves to put together perfectly (awesome quality, awesome packaging, loads of extras etc).

If this is done perfectly i can die a VERY happy man :)

Don't misunderstand me now, I LOVE BAD tour, but why are so many fans hoping that BAD TOUR is releasing, why this film? What is different between BAD and HIStory tour?

Just asking because so many fans is hoping :-D

viewed by many fans as being at his peak. and pretty much all if not 100% live vocals.which the other tours werent

I just want Bad Tour on DVD, I wanted Rome' 88, London 88' and Los Angeles 89'. That'll make me happy.

I just want Bad Tour on DVD, I wanted Rome' 88, London 88' and Los Angeles 89'. That'll make me happy.

What would be your choice for a first leg show? :)

First leg? Many of us don't want Yokohama 87', I think I'll go with the Premiere show of Tokyo 87'.

I will watch the DVD everyday if we get Bad tour 88

Is the BAD TOUR DVD official confirmed ??? I don't see anything on the source link...

The official Michael Jackson site got the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back