Bad 25 - What's your Favourite Song ? ... and why? + Poll

Bad 25 - What's your Favourite Song ? ... and why?

• Don't be messin' 'round

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I'm So Blue

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Free

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Price Of Fame

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • Al Capone

Votes: 55 31.4%

• Total voters
"Free", hands down. Beautiful and simple. You could hear from his voice that he's enjoying it and was having a good time recording it. Al Capone is basically the step sister of Smooth Criminal. I understand why it didn't make the album or even any special edition later on.

^Me too, I love'F r e e'! :)
Yes, and one way that you can tell he's enjoying himself is by this,....
"Hee hee hee haaaaahaaaehhaaha!
Ronnie, you are so silly...."

And maybe you are right about AC's place, but to me it duhdent matter. Lol! I still love it, and I'm glad that I'm having the opportunity to hear it now. ;)

I absolutely love Al Capone, very catchy and it just makes me want to dance, Ive been playing that song so loud, I bet my entire street knows the words now.

Price of Fame is simply an amazing song!!

I'm So Blue and Free are also great.

Al Capone was great at first - but now I prefer Smooth Criminal no doubt!

would be interesting to find out peoples 2nd choice ;)

abortion papers could be members #2

Last edited:
I'm So Blue is my favorite. I think it's a beautiful yet sad song. It's such a soft song and I like to just lay in bed and listen to it. Amazing vocal performance as well. :heart: A lot of emotion.

Al Capone is my second.

Free- Third. BEAUTIFUL! I agree that it sounds like he enjoyed recording it. He sounds so relaxed and just let it flow.

Price Of Fame - Reminds me a bit of Billie Jean. It's a very strong song, though. I think it could have been a great single.

Abortion Papers - Really good song but I skip over it a lot. ha.

i prefer the price of fame because it suits my tastes in terms of the key, tempo and rhythm.

Back