BAD25 Pictures

Hi qbee,

Thank you very much for the pictures,
Are those pictures taken from the moment Spike Lee was making the documentary, or are they just random pictures with Spike Lee?
Do you know the exact dates of the pictures?

Thanks,
Josed.

fn2chcge7d9bi4atn3y5_normal.jpeg
Mariah Carey?@MariahCarey18 Jun
Here with the legendary filmmaker Spike Lee, sharing a special moment honoring Michael Jackson's BAD 25th anniversary. pic.twitter.com/cXDgZ5k0

Maybe he interviewed her her there, she says she is with him honoring BAD 25 and there is a Pic of MJ behind them
Im not sure about the Bruce Swedien pic .. i just found in the the Spike lee doc thread. so I will take that one out

Hi everyone,

I've created a category where you can upload and view all of your pictures of the BAD25 Pepsi Cans, each country has an own category.

This is the BAD25 Pepsi Cans category: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael...lery/other/merchandise/other/bad25-pepsi-cans

I want to ask you all to help me and upload the pictures you have of the cans of your country, or other country's, in this category.

I would really appreciate that!

Thanks,
Josed.

wowhd have a nice Bad 25 advert in prime position on their homepage...

badwow.jpg

Hi everyone,

I've created a category where you can upload and view all of your pictures of the BAD25 Pepsi Cans, each country has an own category.

This is the BAD25 Pepsi Cans category: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael...lery/other/merchandise/other/bad25-pepsi-cans

I want to ask you all to help me and upload the pictures you have of the cans of your country, or other country's, in this category.

Thanks,
Josed.

Thank you Josed you are doing such a great job with our picture gallery. Many thanks , much appreciated :kickass:

Thanks you very much!
I'm quite busy right now... so I can't really work much on it...
But it's almost holiday, and then I will upload many many more pictures...
:D

Josed.

Thank you all for these amazing pictures of BAD25, I'm so excited!! this album holds a special place in my heart, since it's just a year older than me haha, hugs everyone:clap:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Josed.

Thank you for doing this Josed. I just registered. :dancin:

I am having trouble uploading photos now. I can never seem to upload any photos at all; now not even on the MJJC photo site. While seems very straight forward, I'm not able to upload after I browse to my pictures. Any advice? Thank you.

Last edited:
Yesss!!! Questlove is in the house!:D
Looking forward to his interview out of all these celebs'.
When it comes to MJ, he is the one you can count on for insightful words, IMO, if we talk about artists who came after him and who never worked with him.
I guarantee you he will give you something worth your money spent on the dvd.

BTW, who's that man and woman next to Cee lo Green?

The woman is Siedah Garrett - I think the man with Top hat may be Jeffery Daniels but I'm not sure

481965_473804859304013_1606353345_n.jpg

Michael Jackson 'BAD' on sale 25th anniversary commemorative iPhone case!

Back