BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

Yeah, I see what you mean...But Michael is recognized even by a simple silhouette. Now that's power ;)
Of course but I ask the question - why? Are they doing it on purpose or is it just random? I somehow get the impression that they are embarrassed of how he looked.

Anyway, look at this awesome cover MJJLatvia made. MJ's face + power. It represents energy and power, something the BAD tour was all about

Of course but I ask the question - why? Are they doing it on purpose or is it just random? I somehow get the impression that they are embarrassed of how he looked.

Anyway, look at this awesome cover MJJLatvia made. MJ's face + power. It represents energy and power, something the BAD tour was all about

I don't know what their intentions were with the other releases...Can't answer that...

I love this cover too....I don't know, I think any cover is great, actually...

I like the power of the actual pic though...The way he's arching his back, putting his all into the performance...They'd both work well...

1. Bad
  2. The Way You Make Me Feel
  3. Speed Demon
  4. Liberian Girl
  5. Just Good Friends
  6. Another Part of Me
  7. Man in the Mirror
  8. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
  9. Dirty Diana
  10. Smooth Criminal
  11. Leave Me Alone
  12. Streetwalker
  13. Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu
  14. Fly Away
  15. We Are Here to Change the World - Uncut Version
  16. Cheater - Demo

Disc Two
  1. Hot Fever - Original Demo Recording for 'The Way You Make Me Feel'
  2. Pyramid Girl - Original Demo Recording for 'Liberian Girl'
  3. I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael's Solo Version
  4. Dirty Diana - Original 1983 Demo Recording
  5. Al Capone - Original Demo Recording for 'Smooth Criminal'
  6. Unreleased
  7. Unreleased
  8. Unreleased
  9. Don't Be Messin' Around - Unreleased Track from Original 'Bad' Sessions (4:25)
  10. Unreleased
  11. Unreleased
  12. Bad - Afrojack's 2012 Mix
  13. Remix
  14. Remix
  15. Remix
  16. Remix

Ladies and gentleman... MY perfect Bad 25 album.

Last edited:

Chicago 1945 - Original Demo Recording for 'Smooth Criminal'.

No such thing. Chicago 1945 is a different track and has nothing to do with Smooth Criminal. It was even reworked during the Invincible sessions along side with Cheater and a couple of other Bad era unreleased songs.

Maybe you were thinking of 'Al Capone'. That's probably the demo version of SC. That is of course if such a 'Al Capone' track even exists.

Sorry, changed:)

I can't wait for the Bad Tour DVD, it will be great if we get a few extras too. but I'm not going to expect to much.

the hi-res picture without watermark and any other writings by sam emerson
sony gave it to me. This is the cover of bad dvd

1102232s08vjsss4us2xps.jpeg

oh my god....how beautiful that is!!!!

I expect 6 unreleased tracks and 4 remixes on the 2nd disc ;) would be happy if they add more :)

dont think there will be more than 15 tracks anyway..

The hi-res picture without watermark and any other writings by Sam Emerson
Sony gave it to me. This is the cover of Bad DVD

They picked the perfect photo for it! Powerful, very recognizable and so much energy in this. :clapping:

No such thing. Chicago 1945 is a different track and has nothing to do with Smooth Criminal. It was even reworked during the Invincible sessions along side with Cheater and a couple of other Bad era unreleased songs.

Maybe you were thinking of 'Al Capone'. That's probably the demo version of SC. That is of course if such a 'Al Capone' track even exists.
Yeah, Chicago 1945 is another song.

Chicago 1945 (1987) (Michael Jackson, Steve Porcaro)
Supposed alternative title: Chicago Nights
(as seen in the movie MOONWALKER (1988))

Michael Jackson
Outtake of the album BAD (1987)
The song was reworked in 2000 for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)

Source: Michael Jackson's court deposition in Mexico in November 1993
See also: --> Chicago 1945 - Reworked Version (2000)

I'd rather have no remixes and all demos or unreleased material.

Yeah, Chicago 1945 is another song.

Chicago 1945 (1987) (Michael Jackson, Steve Porcaro)
Supposed alternative title: Chicago Nights
(as seen in the movie MOONWALKER (1988))

Michael Jackson
Outtake of the album BAD (1987)
The song was reworked in 2000 for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)

Source: Michael Jackson's court deposition in Mexico in November 1993
See also: --> Chicago 1945 - Reworked Version (2000)

Yeah, also Steve Porcaro seems to be credited as a co-writer. If it was a demo of Smooth Criminal, then I assume Steve would've got credited for Smooth Criminal too.

When is Chicago 1943 in Moonwalker?

Yes finally!!

MOD NOTICE:
When the singles and BAD25 releases come out please do NOT be Requesting or placing Download links on MJJC. It is illegal for us to link to official releases. Please Do not put the board in jeopardy by doing that. If you want the songs buy them (This doesn't include the Free Pepsi re-mixes)

Please help us report any instances so we can remove them and protect our board.
There is a report button below each post

^^^

Ok.

MOD NOTICE:
When the singles and BAD25 releases come out please do NOT be Requesting or placing Download links on MJJC. It is illegal for us to link to official releases. Please Do not put the board in jeopardy by doing that. If you want the songs buy them (This doesn't include the Free Pepsi re-mixes)

Please help us report any instances so we can remove them and protect our board.
There is a report button below each post

How about the entire albums such as Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, History, BOTDF and Invincible mp3 downloadable links that you provided me? Are they ok to post?

I didnt provide you with anything. :poke:well Except lots and lots of love :) But to answer your question. No we dont allow D Llinks to the official albums not even in 2000 watts. We have already been cited for copyright and we cant allow it . but Thanks for enquiring so all members are aware.

Sadly Webbsherriff does indeed monitor our board for illegal content, so we have to be very careful. We just had to remove a fans FTP server from 2000 watts becuase we couldnt control or monitor what was being shared and Webbsherrif sent us a take down order. We also dont want to brign suspicion upon us either to cause them to hang around and nit pick. Now do we ? but we do try to provide then best legal content we can in 2000 watts.

I didnt provide you with anything. :poke:well Except lots and lots of love :) But to answer your question. No we dont allow D Llinks to the official albums not even in 2000 watts. We have already been cited for copyright and we cant allow it . but Thanks for enquiring so all members are aware.

Sadly Webbsherriff does indeed monitor our board for illegal content, so we have to be very careful. We just had to remove a fans FTP server from 2000 watts becuase we couldnt control or monitor what was being shared and Webbsherrif sent us a take down order. We also dont want to brign suspicion upon us either to cause them to hang around and nit pick. Now do we ? but we do try to provide then best legal content we can in 2000 watts.

:D LOL = lots of love :)

MOD NOTICE:
When the singles and BAD25 releases come out

So IJCSLY is'nt the only single getting released then, have I missed something

I have no idea if they will release more or not. They have only promoted one or two actually becuase IJCSLY has
2 releases one with the new song and one with the original B side.

I have no idea if they will release more or not. They have only promoted one or two actually becuase IJCSLY has

I hope they will release more singles, it would be cool :)

I hope they will release more singles, it would be cool :)

I hope so too!! - Release one of the songs that did not make it to #1 back then. - Then fans can unite this time around and make it number one! - And then the album will have the record again!

I hope so too!! - Release one of the songs that did not make it to #1 back then. - Then fans can unite this time around and make it number one! - And then the album will have the record again!

Heck yeh totally !!!! :cheers:

Thanks qbee i hope they do release singles in the order they originally came out

Hi MJ mates! Long time since i posted, but had to reply as this is the greatest release i have seen in a long time. I know its not quite perfect but i am sure if the estate can get hold of film to make HD concerts , they will. After all this is a buisness and its all about the money making! like it or not, thats true but to keep Michaels Legacy and release only good products.

Now one thing i would like to know if anyone can tell me is i am from Uk so Gary or any fellow English people can we get the cd single of IJCSLU/dont be messing about, in the Uk is it coming out for us or will it have to be a import?

Well i am glad there is soon to be a release of one of my favourite times of seeing Michael. Aintree September 11 1988 will never fade in my memory for when i actually got to see him for the first time! To see the now legendry Wembley concert come out this will be truely amazing. Even now its just still so sad that we lost one of the nicest and talented persons that have ever. michael i still truely miss and love you. You will always LIVE. *beatlesboy*

Terry

Well.. well. I'm another one to come out of the woodwork.

Not posted in a very long time either - but this news was enough to bring me back to the community. Looking forward to it.

Back