Beautiful Interview from Lady Gaga on MJ/Blog from Darren Hayes

For anyone not wanting to use the full vid, here's the MJ clip:

I haven't heard someone this famous speak so genuinely about Michael, let alone spend millions to walk-the-walk when it comes to proving her admiration beyond doubt, in a very long time.

She talks about buying the clothes and putting them in temperature controlled rooms...but doesn't comment on wearing them to record her album.

Still, respect to her for the lovely comments.

She spoke before about taking two of his sweaters and wearing them in the studio but never dreaming of wearing any of the other, more iconic pieces she bought to preserve.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...-jacksons-clothes-while-making-new-album.html

She spoke before about taking two of his sweaters and wearing them in the studio but never dreaming of wearing any of the other, more iconic pieces she bought to preserve.

Yeah. Even then, it's obvious by the immense appreciation she has for Michael's clothes that she would've treated them with the utmost respect whilst wearing them too :)

In that article she said she gave one of the sweaters to his godson. Michael is godfather to Barry Gibb's son Michael and Nicole Richie, so Michael Gibb must have gotten that sweater?

----------------------------
note to Ivy or admins,
Is it too much to ask if we could get Q&A with Lady Gaga?
That should be interesting:D

Last edited:
I like that she said she could not stand to see MJ's iconic performance clothes scattered--so she collected them--I am SO glad they were not scattered all over the globe. Now they are all together and she plans to have a museum for him--yay!!!! This is something that the Estate ould have considered--buying the clothes--but maybe they could not in the probate phase they are in. They would have had to get the Judge to approve, etc. Anyway, SO GLAD Gaga did it!!

And what did she say about kids?

Lady Gaga wasn't really speaking of Paris, but kids in generally because she cares about them.
You'd better to listen to yourself as I'm very slow typists, its starts at 1:01:30

(Didn't want to start a new thread considering it's along the same lines as what this one's about).

Ellen's Youtube channel posted this clip - not sure if the interview has aired yet but Gaga talks about the clothes she bought when Ellen asks her. The two items she's referring to wearing personally are these:

Stop Filthy Tabloid Press jacket:
MJ-Tabloid-jacket.jpg

Gaga paid $5,120.00 for it.

Letterman/Varsity MJ jacket:
16k3j95.jpg

Gaga paid $4,062.50 for it.

Last edited:
Back