Become a Dot for Michael

(BIG SIGH) Why doesn't the website have where I can click to be a dot for Michael???

there's an update in the site, and I didnt understand something..

"The first dots were drawn for Michael and his children."

They are saying that they used a previously dot done for Michael for this draw? I'm asking this 'cause how could this be possible if Michael isn't here anymore? or maybe I understand wrong cause I dont espeak english well...can someone help me?

its here: http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/portraitupdate.php

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
there's an update in the site, and I didnt understand something..

"The first dots were drawn for Michael and his children."

They are saying that they used a previously dot done for Michael for this draw? I'm asking this 'cause how could this be possible if Michael isn't here anymore? or maybe I understand wrong cause I dont espeak english well...can someone help me?

its here: http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/portraitupdate.php

thanks in advance!

I think it means that the first dots to be drawn will be dedicated to him and his children, and then the rest will be for the fans. I can't wait to see how this portrait will turn out and what it will look like. :)

I think it means that the first dots to be drawn will be dedicated to him and his children, and then the rest will be for the fans. I can't wait to see how this portrait will turn out and what it will look like. :)

Thak you so much :)
I can't wait to see this too!!

Dot # 1830 ... Adding all of you to my friends list on the portrait page

Correcting... Can't find you by dot number :cry:

Please Add me!! :heart:

I'm dannyyo18!!

Last edited:
Yay, I'm dot #7833. Do we see this portrait somewhere?

once its completed the artisit will reveil it..there was an update note yesterday about it so far.. click the portrait update button :)

we should all add each other as friends!!

im JustaGirl... add me if you want :)

to find your dot.. click on profile.. and its right next to your screen name :)

Finally signed up. I thought I was already a dot from the other site when they were trying to gage interest. I'm harlequinn there, too. :)

Back