Behind The Mask video tidbits

That's cool!! It's my favorite song from the album... Can't wait to see it.

At the same time I'm excited but I'm also sad, because we're getting these new videos without Michael being involved in creating them... It's really heartbreaking when I sometimes stop and think about it. :cry:
But still I'm glad, most of the time.

:wild: YAY! :D One of my favs on the album :clapping:

Good news because this is my favorite song on the album. I agree with those who say it feels a little strange because Michael will not create it. However, I hope they do him justice with this product.

I can't manage to figure out a single thing out of those two pics. How can you? :unsure:

Brilliant guys you are.... me? mmmm :ermm:

this is for March, right?

I love this song I listen to it every day! It looks like we’re getting two videos for this song and HT, probably it’s cheaper this way!

©MJEstate/Michaelmania BEHIND THE MASK EXCLUSIVE SHOT!

2hs0w42.jpg

I don't really care. About so called new MJ videos. they suck big time, with always unsharp montage footage.

THIS IS TRULY INTRIGUING!!!!!!
I'M LOVING IT!!!! :girl_glasses:

don't want to spoil the atmosphere, but no other artist's lack of presence could ever be this much felt as to not seeing Michael Jackson in his own video. So weird.

I agree. It doesn't matter how good the following music videos will be, they will always make it obvious that Michael is dead.

I agree. It doesn't matter how good the following music videos will be, they will always make it obvious that Michael is dead.
The word "dead" means different things to different people. To me it means Michael Jackson is still with us; only, now he is in a higher dimension in time and space.
You could say MJ is "Behind the Mask".

Last edited:
The word "dead" means different things to different people. To me it means Michael Jackson is still with us; only, now he is in a higher dimension in time and space.
You could say MJ is "Behind the Mask".

Nice explanation :)

But with the word "dead" I just meant that he isn't able anymore to contribute to the things that are happening here. You can see it, indeed, in this way that he's still with us - but, you know, not in this way like someone can say to him "Hey Michael, please help us with the new music videos!" ;)

Nice explanation :)

But with the word "dead" I just meant that he isn't able anymore to contribute to the things that are happening here. You can see it, indeed, in this way that he's still with us - but, you know, not in this way like someone can say to him "Hey Michael, please help us with the new music videos!" ;)
I would guess the producers of these new videos have actually said just that:
"Hey Michael, please help us with the new music videos!" ;)

I would guess the producers of these new videos have actually said just that:
"Hey Michael, please help us with the new music videos!" ;)

You're right, this may very well be :D

But still, you have to agree that shooting a new music video isn't the same anymore since the 25th June 2009 ;)

But I really like your way to think about Michael's death. I's quite comforting :)

You're right, this may very well be :D

But still, you have to agree that shooting a new music video isn't the same anymore since the 25th June 2009 ;)

But I really like your way to think about Michael's death. I's quite comforting :)
"We are all reaching for "Higher Ground". :girl_curtsey:
God Bless YOU, Nonoka. :angel:

Back