Behind the Scenes Making of Janet's MTV VMA Tribute to Michael

I live on that Pacific coast and I just happened to catch it here at 930am. I guess all of the times on the MTV schedule is in EST.

Anyways, I caught it about 10 min in but it was a fantastic behind the scenes. I teared a bit listening to Janet because she said that she got emotional many times during rehearsals, saying that she loved her brother and missed him, saying that she still can't believe that he is gone.

All the choreographers were great too saying how Michael has influenced them. Saying that his dance style is hard, even for these professional dancers/choregraphers.

It was fun listening to Cris Judd talk about his memories with Michael on the Dangerous and History tours. I thought he was just part of the History tour.

Anyways, you can still catch it two more times this wknd-->

Sat night 1230am EST; 930pm PST
Sunday 5pm EST; 3pm PST

Can someone kindly record it for us and upload? Please? Thank you! :)

Yeah, his dance style is hard! They all looked sooooo stiff @ the VMA's!!

I was at the gym, so I guess I'll catch it at 12:30 am!!

I couldn't see Mia, Wade, Dave or Brian!

58848274.jpg

Left to Right
Brian Friedman,Tyce Diorio,Laurieann Gibson,Travis Payne,Cris Judd, Tina Landon,Dave Scott and Wade Robson

Front
Jeri Slaughter and Gil Duldulao

58848274.jpg

Left to Right
Brian Friedman,Tyce Diorio,Laurieann Gibson,Travis Payne,Cris Judd, Tina Landon,Dave Scott and Wade Robson

Front
Jeri Slaughter and Gil Duldulao

thank you! I've been watching the routine again I caught Dave but not Wade or Brian.

aaah theres wade. chris judd too, didnt know, i always think jennifer lopez ex, keep forgetting he danced with mj.

It was cool i really like it. I only wish it was an hour long but its awesome!!!

i can't watch the video from the janet fansite link.does anyone have an alternative way to watch it?

Back