Béla Farkas (Hungarian boy, whose liver transplant was paid by Michael 20 years ago) has become a da

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3973540 said:
I agree with you Petra. Why did she put her hatred for the Estate with Béla's beautiful story and had to ruin it? No offense to Paris but fans should stop following her, seriously!

I believe that was Karen faye not paris.

I think the Cirque Shows celebrate Michael's work which is part of his legacy. He loved Cirque de Soleil.

To me his legacy is not just the kindness of Michael but everything he did in his life. His children enjoyed those shows. People have the right to their opinions but some people are just so negative all the time.

beautiful story, very happy for Farkas and i'm proud to be a fan of Michael. he was a truly caring human being and seeing thing's like this just fills the heart with the deepest affection. Wonderful :heart:

marebear;3973609 said:
I think the Cirque Shows celebrate Michael's work which is part of his legacy. He loved Cirque de Soleil.

To me his legacy is not just the kindness of Michael but everything he did in his life. His children enjoyed those shows. People have the right to their opinions but some people are just so negative all the time.

Great point^^. People tend to forget that Michael's legacy is not only about singing and dancing. It is also about his humanitarian efforts, so ALL needs to be celebrated. The sad thing is that Karen has fan followers and I guess they all feed into this one view idea about Michael and his legacy. Don't they understand this man cannot be confined by one idea--he fought against this foolishness all his life which can be seen in his work, dress, actions. Thank goodness his estate understands that and have found more creative ways to celebrate Michael's legacy, with mistakes and all.

On one of the old LJ fan communities we uesd to call Karen Faye, Karen Cray-Cray. She's always seemed kind of strange to me and got even more strange after Michael died. I remember her recruiting groups of fans to fight for her causes while the everyone else just shook their heads. She needs to sit down and calm her tits.

the article on the Michael tree in Budapest

1377538_10202747148233387_989020373_n.jpg

How beautiful,

this is something I wish Michael were here to Witness, the image of him holding this child knowing that he helped a life not only continue but a family be built with his heart and dedication.. The story has always touched me and now with this chapter it comes full cycle and went from a beautiful story to a legacy in its own right..

Such a beautiful heart, such a beautiful soul, such a beautiful man.

I thought someone said this was a tabloid... did he really have to sell it to them? ... touching story any way.

it is a very sweet story, Michael was a very caring person that dedicated all his time and money to others:)

what a touching story:cry::cry::cry::cry: too bad the general public do not see him this way.

There was a report today in the Hungarian Aktív program about Béla.
Junior (a Hungarian singer, who also met Michael before) had visited him and took his family a surprise, a bed.
(they write Farkas Tamás, because Béla changed his name)

the video:
http://tv2.hu/musoraink/aktiv/147303_l.l._junior_jotekonykodott.html

Back