4. Thriller
5. Invincible
6. Bad

Of the earlier albums, I'd rank them in this order:

1. Forever, Michael
2. Ben
3. Music and Me
4. Got To Be There

I never include Blood On The Dance Floor in these types of polls, because I don't consider it as a MJ album. It's just an EP of 5 new songs and a bunch of leftover remixes.

my ranking is:

1. Dangerous
2. Bad
3. Off The Wall
4. Thriller
5. HIStory
6. Invincible

:dancin:

I never include Blood On The Dance Floor in these types of polls, because I don't consider it as a MJ album. It's just an EP of 5 new songs and a bunch of leftover remixes.
And those weren't even really "new" stuff, just some unreleased songs from the vault.

Has Michael ever said if he considers BOTDF a studio album or not? I've never even seen him mention it. Ot the pre-OTW albums either.

Best album - I could not possibly answer but if I was to list his best songs that would be my top album.

The way I would choose his best songs would be to put all the songs that Michael wrote himself with no other song-writers involved.

I think every song Michael has written by himself has been fantastic.

I wonder why his albums after Thriller hasn´t won any Grammy awards? I think Bad is his best album, Dangerous the timeless album and HIStory his most emotional album.

Dangerous because all the songs blended in together. It's the only album where MJ could have made a video for each song.

For me its HISTORY, I love the subjects and the deepness of the whole album, his most personal.

I have the hardest time choosing between Bad & Thriller.
But i always end up choosing Bad because i remind myself that that's the album with Dirty Diana :wub:

im always fighting betweem bad,dangerous,and vince,and otw lol but im goin wit dangerous

My order of preference (best to not-best - Mike doesn't have a 'bad' album, 'scuse the pun!)...

1. Bad
2. Dangerous
3. Thriller
4. History
5. Off the Wall
6. Invincible/Blood on the Dance Floor (can't choose!)

off the wall ....

but i was stumped between that and thriller :yes:

but girlfriend is better than lady in my life so i chose OTW :p

For me it's, but they are all great,

1 Dangerous
2 Bad
3 Thriller
4 HIStory
5 Invincible
6 Off the Wall
7 BOTDF

Back