Best Artist-Privilege 2010

that's weird :scratch:- Michael has more votes than TH and he's still fourth ?:bugeyed

Yeah... I don't understand, he's way ahead of TH and in the ranking he's only 4th... I guess they haven't updated it yet

Re: Best Artist

You can only vote once a day...

Voted again! :D

No, you can vote as many times as you want (if you want to). I bet that's whay the others are ahead of MJ because they are voting multiple times! I seriously doubt they have more fans than MJ.

No, you can vote as many times as you want (if you want to). I bet that's whay the others are ahead of MJ because they are voting multiple times! I seriously doubt they have more fans than MJ.

I'm sorry to tell you that according to them:
"Recuerda que sólo se puede votar una vez por día seleccionando el candidato o artista musical favorito y presionando el botón “Vote” en la parte inferior de la encuesta. "

Translation: Remember you can only vote once a day, selecting the candidate..... blah blah".

In fact, if you check it they don't add your second vote! But you can do it next day!

Voted again :)

I'm sorry to tell you that according to them:
"Recuerda que sólo se puede votar una vez por día seleccionando el candidato o artista musical favorito y presionando el botón “Vote” en la parte inferior de la encuesta. "

Translation: Remember you can only vote once a day, selecting the candidate..... blah blah".

In fact, if you check it they don't add your second vote! But you can do it next day!

Voted again :)

Right !! the first vote they said "thank you for you vote" or something like that and the second vote they said "we have already counted your vote" -
Yes I tried too !!!! :cheeky:

I only vote once aday but everytime it says we have already counted your voice.

They finally updated their ranking - Michael is third !! go on guys keep voting! :punk:

Keep on voting. Michael is still about 34,000 votes behind. Voting closes on Dec. 30, 2010.

Back