Best Artist-Privilege 2010

YEAH :shout: We are over 40000 votes !!!!! the second place is not so far, we must keeping on voting !!!!!!

:dance::moonwalk::dance:

voted!!!

i haven't read the whole thread yet, maybe it has been talked but i want to say something about this voting:

please don't get me wrong, i don't even know the first two artists. i'm sure they have many achievements and have many fans, please their fans forgive me but i don't think so that they have more votes than Michael. not only those two, but also the others. please, these artists's fans forgive me but real is real : Michael is the best, and the rest of them can compete with each others to be the second,

with L.O.V.E.

:clapping::clapping:

YAHOO !! VOTED again !! I don't believe for ONE second that the current 1st and 2nd are even VALID !! Michael is one man !! They sound like they are companies !! Which means this is RIGGED and they don't have the confidence to go up against Michael and win !!:dont_mention_it:

Oh well I am still going to VOTE like my life depends on it !! :agree:

So it will be even HARDER for them to OUT VOTE !!:punk:

If you are gonna CHEAT they are gonna have to WORK for it !!:agree::clapping:
:clapping::punk::cheers:

:woohoo: 40715 :woohoo: !!!!!

:dancing: we'll get it, we'll get it, we'll get it !!! :dancing:

:dance::moonwalk::dance:

41900 !!!! we can catch the second place before tomorrow night !!! let's do it !! :shout:

:dancing::moonwalk::dancing:

voted again and again and again !!! 42353 votes :shout: !!!!

:dance::scream::dance:

Voted !!! :shout: 43818 :shout: !!! Less than 200 votes to catch the second place !!! Keep on voting guys !!!!

:dance: :moonwalk: :dance:

Michael is in 2nd place now, yeah! Great job guys! He will keep showing 3rd place until the magazine updates their website on Dec. 15.

Back