What is MJ's best concert closer?

• Bad

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 219 81.7%
  • HIStory

Votes: 24 9.0%

• Total voters
I never liked the performance of History especially as a closer. Bad was a cool closer at the time and MITM was epic.

But I think clearly you have to pick MITM. The performances of that song is unmatched by the amount of emotion in them.

I must say HIStory was the shittest ending ever, it was so anti climactic, I was standing there thinking, "Is that it?" It was only after everyone left and there was bare confetti everywhere that I was like "aww man". Nothing beats the Jet pack!

Man In The Mirror. The Bucharest one brought me to tears and I gotta tell ya, I don't cry often watching a performance. He poured all of himself out and truly was into it with the crowd. The chemistry is out of this world. I don't think it's fake like some people say. The massive crowd cheering, cryin, fainting, swaying, etc...that ain't no new scene for him. But, every performance can bring different meaning to him and that's what being an artist and performer can say about their blessing. He seemed to really connect with the moment and just given it all.

I strongly believe he lets out all the suppressed emotions (mostly, I think, the limit of freedom that he's long had to endured as a superstar) and heals himself on stage and wanna feel free as he can be on stage. The performance shows so much of it. It could get no better when his fans are with him during the process.

I must say HIStory was the shittest ending ever, it was so anti climactic, I was standing there thinking, "Is that it?" It was only after everyone left and there was bare confetti everywhere that I was like "aww man". Nothing beats the Jet pack!

lmaooooooooooooooo

Man In The Mirror, but I've gotta say... that History ending is quite emotional also, especially during the instrumental part right before with "They Don't Care About Us".

Regarding MITM, I just wish I'd never found out that it isn't MJ that is flying off the stage, that was like telling me there's no Santa Claus :D

Man In The Mirror hands down...:)

However, since I attended the '96 leg of the HIStory Tour in Brisbane, HIStory comes off much better live. But...what the hell do I know? I was only 10 years old at the time, I thought the whole show was amazing! :yes:

The answer is clear............................

Man in the Mirror=]
Man in the Mirror=]
Man in the Mirror=]
Man in the Mirror=]
Man in the Mirror=]

I like it~~~~~~~~~~

Bad!, simply because it's live in Yokohama, the others just a part

I simply L.O.V.E the Bad performance :heart:
But of course the other ones are amazing too, especially Man In The Mirror.

For some reason I don't like man in the mirror..... I choose history :kickass:

Back