Votes: 48 21.4%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Monster

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
I voted for The Way You Love Me, but I could also have chosen Another Day or Best Of Joy

Behind the Mask ;) I love the saxophone in it, it sounds amazing with MJ's voice :D

Monster, really? Boo to all the Cascio tracks. Really not a fan of the whole MJ impersonating genre, he's one of a kind.
Here's my list: 1. Best of joy :wub:, 2. Behind the Mask, 3. Another Day, 4. Hollywood Tonight

I voted Best of Joy, Michael's angelic harmonies are a soulful glimpse into the depth of Michael's exquisite and pristine voice into his final years :heart:

Behind The Mask....I Love It ... But Before Voting, I had a good confusion regarding Hollywood Tonight & Best Of Joy... SO, Hollywood Tonight Isn't Much Far Away..... :yes:

I cry every time I hear "Best Of Joy" because it's soooooo BEAUTIFULLL ;-;

Best of Joy by far. It's one of Michael's most gorgeous songs. MJ vocals sounds so heavenly. It was one of his best vocal performances and the song was recorded in late 2008, which shows that he still had his vocal ability in the final moments of his life.

Other favourites would be Much Too Soon, Hold My Hand & Hollywood Tonight.

Come to think of it, Michael album wasn't a bad album if you take out the three Cascio tracks and Another Day.

Best of Joy by far. It's one of Michael's most gorgeous songs. MJ vocals sounds so heavenly. It was one of his best vocal performances and the song was recorded in late 2008, which shows that he still had his vocal ability in the final moments of his life.

Other favourites would be Much Too Soon, Hold My Hand & Hollywood Tonight.

Come to think of it, Michael album wasn't a bad album if you take out the three Cascio tracks and Another Day.

It really is a nice album. Such a shame that the controversy tarnished it - in their disappointment/anger over the Cascio songs, people kind of threw the whole baby out with the bath water.

I voted for Hold My Hand, but I also love Behind the Mask, Hollywood Tonight and The Way You Love Me. Best of Joy is so beautiful, too.....but it makes me feel very, very sad, for some reason. When the album first came out, I remember getting drunk and just crying and crying, with those beautiful love ballads on repeat.

I chose Best of joy as the lyrics really soothe me to this day.
‘Wasn’t it I who said that you are free when it seems so hard to be’ :blush:

Of course a close second is Behind the mask as that melody really gets stuck into your head. :cool:

I really love much too soon though it’s so heartbreaking really but it’s a perfect album closer though :cry:

It really is a nice album. Such a shame that the controversy tarnished it - in their disappointment/anger over the Cascio songs, people kind of threw the whole baby out with the bath water.

I voted for Hold My Hand, but I also love Behind the Mask, Hollywood Tonight and The Way You Love Me. Best of Joy is so beautiful, too.....but it makes me feel very, very sad, for some reason. When the album first came out, I remember getting drunk and just crying and crying, with those beautiful love ballads on repeat.

Oh gosh this is me too! It makes me well up just thinking of that song. Very emotional!

I voted behind the mask!

8 years later for me it is:

1. Hollywood Tonight (by far the best)
2. Hold My Hand
3. Behind The Mask
4. Another Day
5. Much Too Soon
6. The Way You Love Me
7. Best Of Joy

Such a shame people overlooked the other great 7 songs on Michael but I understand there anger
For me it's
1. Hollywood Tonight, this a hit,, great song, incredible production Teddy Riley, should have been 1st single
2. Behind The Mask, this song shocked me how good it was MJ sounds incredible on it, how did it stay in the vault so many years
3. Best Of Joy, Beautiful song. It means a lot to me and always gives me a smile to think Michael was so positive when he recorded this
4. Another Day, it was great to hear Mike unleash his rock voice once more on a great song with Lenny
5. The Way You Love Me, loved the demo but Neff U's reimagining does the song justice. Wish Neff U kept Mike's la da da la da da dumm at the end
6. Much Too Soon, I like the song, incredible vocal from Michael, I just despise that out of place accordion, wish they kept the original classical guitar track
7. Hold My Hand, nothing against the track just never did for me. Akon did a good job on it, bonus to hear post trial vocals

I think best of joy is one of his best ballads, ever. I love it so much. That song is the only song from Michael that I listen to

Back