Bieber's Song 'Maria' Is His 'Billy Jean'

tumblr_ltlewlpk391qblg4ko1_400.gif

HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry! :p

Get off your high horses. I find it quite flattering. His actions speak louder than words.

What's so bad about putting the focus on MJ and being falsely accused.?

I am warming up to to Bieber.!!!!

I wonder how much of it is Rodney Jerkins' idea... :smilerolleyes:

Everytime I go on Itunes he has a new song released. At least 3 in the last couple of weeks. Shouldn't he wait a bit to release a new song? His admiration for Michael is flattering to a point. After that it starts to become a little annoying to be honest.

I don't mind Bieber. It only annoys me when ABC can't even get the name of Michael's song right. Billy Jean?

Well, I think that Bieber shows on his new album that he is grown. And I think it's positive that he shows that MJ influenced him.

Be objective people. I think MJ would be proud.

;)

If the media was less bent on finding who the "next MJ" is, I think we'd all be a lot less hostile to things like this. Why is it they never insinuate who the next Beatles (individual Beatles included--say, the next John Lennon) or Elvis will be? Both are more replaceable than Michael was, considering the Beatles were/are pretty mediocre on their own, and Elvis didn't even write his own material. In what logical universe would Michael Jackson, someone who depended upon no others for success or appeal AND wrote his own material, be more likely to be replaced than two acts who lacked one thing or the other?

Everytime I go on Itunes he has a new song released. At least 3 in the last couple of weeks. Shouldn't he wait a bit to release a new song? His admiration for Michael is flattering to a point. After that it starts to become a little annoying to be honest.

That's probably because his bosses think that the hype over bieber will be finished sooner then later......

I don't mind Bieber. It only annoys me when ABC can't even get the name of Michael's song right. Billy Jean?

I think they do it on purpose to make it seem less important and more ordinary. Its like when Michael is getting compared to anybody, its their way of making Michael look not-so-special or not-that-good. It's a rarity when Elvis or the Beatles are compared to anybody, let alone any recent artist/band.

Well, I think that Bieber shows on his new album that he is grown. And I think it's positive that he shows that MJ influenced him.

Be objective people. I think MJ would be proud.

;)

But he's soo annoying. The dislike of his music is proof that there is a huge population of people who are hungry for proper music!!!! Its like music producers don't want to save the industry (and make a mega ton of money in the process)!!!

I think they do it on purpose to make it seem less important and more ordinary. Its like when Michael is getting compared to anybody, its their way of making Michael look not-so-special or not-that-good. It's a rarity when Elvis or the Beatles are compared to anybody, let alone any recent artist/band.

Which is, of course, hilarious because neither Elvis nor the Beatles reached the levels of stardom or artistry that Michael had. The Beatles, for one, were mediocre without each other. They only really had super success as a band, thus making them more replaceable than Michael already. Elvis got lucky in that his brand of music was really innovative compared to the stuff from the 30s and 40s, but he didn't even write his own songs, so he falls short of being irreplaceable as well.

The only artist to singlehandedly possess mass appeal at an international level and artistry/cultural relevance is Michael Jackson. But of course, whitey's rear end trembles at the thought of being bested by a black man.

I have no idea how or why women and girls flail over this kid. Bieber looks like a hipster lesbian. That's not meant to be an insult, just my honest opinion. Anyway, him being compared to MJ in any compacity is hilarious. How many "artists" have been compared and declared the next MJ? I don't think I can count anymore. So many come and go, but only the original remains.

Back