Bnd90 dancing live *Check for times & Dates*

Re: Me dancing to Billie Jean

wow nice job!! I'm really interested in how you learnt this - was it just by watching and copying? I watched your Smooth Criminal vid, cos that's a dance I soooo want to learn! You've inspired me!

Thank you very much!! :D

wow nice job!! I'm really interested in how you learnt this - was it just by watching and copying? I watched your Smooth Criminal vid, cos that's a dance I soooo want to learn! You've inspired me!

Pretty much that! I would be glad to share some tips with you on how to learn :D PM me and i would be glad to!

Thank you very much!! :D

Pretty much that! I would be glad to share some tips with you on how to learn :D PM me and i would be glad to!

thanks! I will totally do that :) I'm just moving to another country in two days' time so it might be a few weeks before I have time to start learning the dances, lol. But I'll be in touch then!

thanks! I will totally do that :) I'm just moving to another country in two days' time so it might be a few weeks before I have time to start learning the dances, lol. But I'll be in touch then!

Ok, no problem :D Tell me when and I would be glad to help ;)

video and sound quality were excellent!!!

brit is amazing you should see her stranger in moscow
She dose loads of live preformances for us, think her next one will be on friday 5pm (UK Time) but jump into chat for an update and for the link to watch it

I am super impressed!!! WOW!

LMAO......great Job!!!!! hey we have to meet up for that chinese food lunch......we can always do rock, paper, scissors.

i dont think it is because i think he lip synched then

I don't think it was either. And if Bnd90 danced steps exactly like Michael did in a "Billie Jean" video, that would be another reason why it wouldn't be the 30th anniversary.
Bnd danced exactly like Michael but in the 30th anniversary, I just remember different steps at different times of the song so it must either a different tour.
Again, great dancing, Bnd.

*bump* :D

goin on today in 45 mins :D

set list:

jam
wbss
smooth criminal
dangerous
wdan
j5 medley
lovely one
beat it
billie jean

;)

*bump* :D

goin on today in 45 mins :D

set list:

jam
wbss
smooth criminal
dangerous
wdan
j5 medley
lovely one
beat it
billie jean

;)

yay!!! I was watching your Smooth Criminal one at the weekend cos I'm trying to learn it. It's so cool! :)

Back