"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

4+ weeks is enough time. I hope it is.

Certainly is - wasn't "You Are My Life" RECORDED just 2 weeks before the release of Vince?

Gottobethere;3060950 said:
Article by Roger Friedman says voice is certainly Michael.

The “Michael” album is not quite finalized, I’m told, but will have to be by Friday. Right now there are three “Cascio” tracks including “Breaking News.” Fans are complaining about “Breaking News” on the Jackson website because it doesn’t sound right to them. Folks, it really is Michael singing on that song. The finished version on the album may sound more like him. Part of the problem may have been in the uploading to the website.

“Breaking News” only streams through Sunday. On Monday, the first actual single is released–with Akon–called “Hold My Hand.”

I’ve heard a lot of the tracks, and I can tell you–they are by Michael. Michael’s nephew, Taryll Jackson, knows that, too. Despite his campaign to discredit the album, Taryll was around when the tracks were being put together. More will come out about this soon.

Conspiracy theories are fun, but buying into them is just going to cheat true Michael Jackson fans out of a great experience. “Michael” is shaping up to be a very solid project.

Who would have thought that this jerk would so much stick up for an MJ release. It is unfortunate that even at this time we are at opposite sides

Gottobethere;3060950 said:
Article by Roger Friedman says voice is certainly Michael.

The “Michael” album is not quite finalized, I’m told, but will have to be by Friday. Right now there are three “Cascio” tracks including “Breaking News.” Fans are complaining about “Breaking News” on the Jackson website because it doesn’t sound right to them. Folks, it really is Michael singing on that song. The finished version on the album may sound more like him. Part of the problem may have been in the uploading to the website.

“Breaking News” only streams through Sunday. On Monday, the first actual single is released–with Akon–called “Hold My Hand.”

I’ve heard a lot of the tracks, and I can tell you–they are by Michael. Michael’s nephew, Taryll Jackson, knows that, too. Despite his campaign to discredit the album, Taryll was around when the tracks were being put together. More will come out about this soon.

Conspiracy theories are fun, but buying into them is just going to cheat true Michael Jackson fans out of a great experience. “Michael” is shaping up to be a very solid project.

Of course, of course. He's friends with the Cascios after all.......

Re: Do You Think "Breaking News" + other Cascio songs will be left out of MICHAEL due to controversy

They gotta leave them out...

Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Working again, panic over obviously just a glitch.

'Panic' would suggest they were removing the song and we wanted it to stay.

We want it to goooooo!!!! Forever.

You know originally, even though I knew it wasnt Michael, I actually liked the song.

Now i'm sick of the idea that people stll believe its him and it has tainted the song even more.

maybe we can come to the conclusion that this song wasnt finished, so someone else did it for michael?
this -its michael; no its not- thing is ridiculous. we just dont know it 100%.

and fighting against each other is terrible. its enough for me to deal with people who hate MJ, why must we as a fancommunity now act like these haters towards us??

'Panic' would suggest they were removing the song and we wanted it to stay.

We want it to goooooo!!!! Forever.

You know originally, even though I knew it wasnt Michael, I actually liked the song.

Now i'm sick of the idea that people stll believe its him and it has tainted the song even more.

i don't mean to be offensive but plz next time when you talk, bash, insult and disrespect talk for yourself, i respect your opinion about the song and whatever SONY/ESTATE does please RESPECT mine when i say its MJ ;)

I have to go to work (for a 10 hour shift), hooooow can I go with this all left so unresolved?! It's going to kill me. I won't be able to concentrate at all. And I'll have 100 new pages to catch up on in this thread alone. =/ I had my schedule all planned out accordingly. Whyyyy did this happen?! :(

Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

Not him.

Song is working fine here...sadly of course. And if it doesn't for a while...it can be anything, but i highly doubt it means anything good.

MJ is on that track to me. I don't care.
I think he is on there minimally, but he is there.

And people need to stop attacking people who feel this way! I feel like a broken record. Jeez!

This comes from The Sun. The worst paper in the world, same people who claimed Michael had cancer.

Michael would not record vocals down the phone
Anyway we don't want phone records on an album whereas they have other real songs !

They try to change of explanation, that's absolutely not what Cascio was telling... he recorded in the house or not ?
Anyway this is not Michael Jackson.

i don't mean to be offensive but plz next time when you talk, bash, insult and disrespect talk for yourself, i respect your opinion about the song and whatever SONY/ESTATE does please RESPECT mine when i say its MJ ;)

I havent been disrespectful.

I've just said i'm sick of the idea that people still think its MJ when i'm so sure it isnt.

I repsct that its your opinion, I just think you are so obviously wrong.

I would rather have 20% of MJ on a song - rather than no MJ at all.

I remember listening to Rockwell's 'Somebody's Watching Me' just to hear MJ's vocals.

I listen to some J5/Jackson's tracks just to hear Michael's vocals.

If some of you only want new songs with 100% MJ vocals, then you will get nothing at all. If you are happy with that, then fine, but I am not.

Noooooot really the same thing is it. We're talking about an album called 'Michael' with someone named 'Jason' singing lead vocals on half the tracks. I'd rather have nothing thanks. MJ would be outraged.

Yeah. Why is RF saying it was recorded down the phone, when Sony's official statement said it was recorded while Michael stayed there with his kids for months in 2007 -_-

Noooooot really the same thing is it. We're talking about an album called 'Michael' with someone named 'Jason' singing lead vocals on half the tracks. I'd rather have nothing thanks. MJ would be outraged.

nothing has been proved yet :) and i still think that if jason or whatever his name is is the one singing on this he would probably want this in his own album to please his own fans and make a real name for himself. and plz don't bring money to the table he can make more than what sony or whatever major can pay him by getting the song in his own album ;)

I havent been disrespectful.

I've just said i'm sick of the idea that people still think its MJ when i'm so sure it isnt.

I repsct that its your opinion, I just think you are so obviously wrong.

i think too that you're so obviously wrong but i use I when talk about my opinion i never said something like "Weeee don't want it to be on the website" like you did ;)

It's taken me over an hour to catch up on this thread!!!

Someone on another forum posted this:

BREAKING NEWS TAKEN OFF THE NEW MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM

New York NY - On Monday 8th November www.michaeljackson.com streamed the song Breaking News which was originally intended to be included on the upcoming set of posthumous Michael Jackson recordings MICHAEL.

The origin of this track, along with two other tracks initially intended for inclusion on the album, came from a friend of Michael's based in New Jersey. Whilst we have complete confidence that the pair did collaborate on material in 2007, the decision has been made to cut these tracks from the albums tracklisting.

Final adjustments to the album are currently being made. The release of the first single from MICHAEL will be announced shortly.

No source yet...

:angel:

Over the years of reading MJ forums, I have heard the following, time and time again;

"I don't like Invincible!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael lip-syncs too much!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why does Michael not give us a new album!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why doesn't Michael tour any more/come to my country!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael is being forced to do shows at the o2 an he doesn't want to!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I want tickets for TII shows at the o2 - why can't I have them"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I got my tickets for the o2 and there rubbish - I want better ones!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"The o2 shows have been delayed - it's a disgrace!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael has died and he was murdered by AEG/Sony - I want my money back!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A 'This is it' film is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Michael will not be shown on the TII film - they are using a 'double!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why are my tickets for the TII movie so expensive?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"Why did Michael lip-sync so much in the movie!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"A new TII album is being released - I'm boycotting it as he wouldn't want it!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"When are we getting a new album with 'never heard before songs!?"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new album better not have HMH, Xscape, or Another Day on it - I have already heard them!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"This new unheard track is not 100% Michael!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"
"I'm going to boycott the album -as I want HMH, Xscape, and Another day on it!!"
"Sony is the Devil!"

Sometimes I wonder if some 'hard-core' MJ fans are really a sandwich short of a picnic! You couldn't make some of this stuff up!

With fans like these Michael, who needs enemies!?

Also - I couldn't give a sh** about SONY, I really couldn't care less about them.

What worries me is that some of you hate SONY more than you love Michael Jackson - and that is what is sparking this nonsense. You just don't want to admit it.

You have to decide. Do you love MJ more than you hate SONY. Because all I can see is hate taking over love.

:clapping:

If that's what it is 50% Michael 50% not MJ I am ok with that. Sounds realistic.

The thing is..I've gotten to the point where it "feels" wrong for me to listen to it..It's like it's a corrupt song, because,

A. It doesn't sound like him, AT ALL.
B. You don't get the FEELING of listening to a Michael Jackson song, I mean that 20 Second clip of DYKWYCA has that magic feeling, this doesn't.

SOMETHING has to be done, I don't think they can leave it the way it is.

To me it's even MORE obvious it's NOT Michael.
this is the reason why i don't like a posthumous mj album! it's because michael is not here to finalise the album which means anybody can manipulate the songs without knowing whether michael would approve the final version of the songs. these are the outcomes...fans fighting with each other, doubts overwhelming the authenticity of the songs, family's reaction stirring the controversy further, haters having themselves a good laugh at michael..in the end michael's legacy...ruined :no::no::no:

darkmed;3061033 said:
nothing has been proved yet :) and i still think that if jason or whatever his name is is the one singing on this he would probably want this in his own album to please his own fans and make a real name for himself. and plz don't bring money to the table he can make more than what sony or whatever major can pay him by getting the song in his own album ;)

Yeah, you see what you've done there is assume that people would want to buy his album with his name on it. I think he might stand to make a bit more than £6 total being Michael Jackson's stand-in. :mello:

Did MJJC crash because of Kim Kardashian?

''The new song claiming to be Michael Jackson is fake! Thanks @Taryll Jackson for setting the record straight! Crazy people would stoop so low''

I read her tweet about the song on the twitter homepage (it was a Top Tweet) and MJJC crashed!

Last edited:
Why Breaking News could be a blessing in disguise

Assuming the Estate and Sony ditch the 3 Cascio songs intended for the album, we could now get ALL 3 COMPLETED Will.I.Am songs. PLUS, some Jerkins material (ie: Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me). And we would know for sure they are authentic.

This song is sung by an impostor entirely, except the 'aooowws' who're Michael's from other recordings.

never put your hate in anything,just cause this song.
please never break michael's legacy,

i think sony has so many professional musican.why would they do something stupid,such like ' put a fake song in offical web' .that's not make sense.

michael's voice/song not easy to be copy by others, not just becasue he was special,but also, michael had very great singing skills and high technique, equipment.etc.

MJ is on that track to me. I don't care.
I think he is on there minimally, but he is there.

And people need to stop attacking people who feel this way! I feel like a broken record. Jeez!

Mannn... I have to say I agree.(Even though I wish it shouldnt have happened)!!! I dont have any energy left really! Tnx ginvid! :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

It's Michael, but I guess you prefer to live in a denial, whatever, the damage is already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back