Britney's 16 Yr Old Sis Confirms Preg.

I hope she does not fall in the same road Brit did..

Did u guys know that Brit and Jamies mother wrote a parenting book.. Once the news came out about the pregnancy the book was temporaily shelft/delayed..

U think she's in position to write a parenting book??

(this could get heated) WATCH OUT!! LOL!

^^ lol! I agree but, I don't want to say too much cuz I don't want a crew jumping on my back.. ha ha!

she did NOT write a parenting book nor is she in the proccess....it's a memoir about being the parent of two famous celebs.... like usual, the media got it wrong.

girl is from la...the fifth highest teen pregnacy state in the nation. get over it.

I hope Jamie learns from this, I was really mad when I heard this and I'm still angry.. I hope other girls don't do what she's done.. What has this world come to?? (when it comes to teenage preagrenacy)

I hope she does not fall in the same road Brit did..

Did u guys know that Brit and Jamies mother wrote a parenting book.. Once the news came out about the pregnancy the book was temporaily shelft/delayed..

U think she's in position to write a parenting book??

(this could get heated) WATCH OUT!! LOL!

I don't think the Spears family is qualified to write a book about anything.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that Jamie Lynn getting pregnant at 16 is wrong in so many ways.

o wow, i didn't realize so many people here were on a morality high horse. sorry but she's in a state that has a high teen preg. rate. famous or not, it obviously doesn't mean she's oblivious to it.

GET OVER IT....move on to her sister's breakdown!

Well getting pregnant at teen age to me has a lot to do with self esteem.

You have to be confident about yourself that way that you're worth to be loved without being extrasomething... if it's extra smart, extra stupid, extra talented, extra beautiful (and we're usually only talking about outside beauty here)... you have to be loved just for who you are. Many parents fail to give that feeling and that confidence to their children.
Whatever the reasons are... many parents do not really have a fair chance to give that to their children cuz they have to work in three jobs nowadays. Many parents are missing exactly that self esteem also.
Many parents still are not able to teach their children the simple way of how to protect themselves from becoming parents if they do not want.
You'll just not give yourself away too easy if you're able to feel self esteem and self confidence and know you're worth to be loved and have faith in yourself and life. To protect yourself from getting pregnant if you do not want even when you decide to have sex is nothing you have to be extra intelligent for. It's just an expression of how to deal with responsiblity for your very own self. That way at least you can still direct your own life a bit.
There's nothing wrong with waiting till you're really ready and having faith in that who really loves you will wait also.

It's still about adults in this world being authentic role models. How they deal with responsibility towards themselves and towards others. How they do love etc.
Many kids do lose faith in their parents early these days. Lots of reasons.

That's probably also what happened in the Spears family... if you can still talk of one. Well I'm carefull with my judgement in this case as I'm fed only by media and do watch the rest only from very far.
However I guess Jamie L. probably thought if she wants a family, she has to start her own better. Hope that's not too much to her, cuz she is pretty young and it was already too much for her older sister before.
Still there are young ladies in her situation who do get their lifes and that of their babies on track pretty well.

Yesp, your right Mechi. I worked llast year with children ages 11-17. Boys and mostly girls who had run away from home. Either a family member had been molesting these young children and tried to get away by getting ouut of their environment.
They nd up in a group home where I was their teacher with just basic education, since they had not been interested in learning and had made a decision to work for monwy in prostituting themselves.

That situation was really difficult as some of these kids had realy low self esteem about themselves, they needed counseling some even needed to be medicated for all sorts of mental issues to family issues as well.

I felt so sorry for them as they were hurting inside. They beame self-distructive.
Most of them never were able to return to their biological family and remain in their group home setting until they reached 18 years old.

The director of the center received grants which helped them to learn how to survive on their own.

Well getting pregnant at teen age to me has a lot to do with self esteem.

You have to be confident about yourself that way that you're worth to be loved without being extrasomething... if it's extra smart, extra stupid, extra talented, extra beautiful (and we're usually only talking about outside beauty here)... you have to be loved just for who you are. Many parents fail to give that feeling and that confidence to their children.
Whatever the reasons are... many parents do not really have a fair chance to give that to their children cuz they have to work in three jobs nowadays. Many parents are missing exactly that self esteem also.
Many parents still are not able to teach their children the simple way of how to protect themselves from becoming parents if they do not want.
You'll just not give yourself away too easy if you're able to feel self esteem and self confidence and know you're worth to be loved and have faith in yourself and life. To protect yourself from getting pregnant if you do not want even when you decide to have sex is nothing you have to be extra intelligent for. It's just an expression of how to deal with responsiblity for your very own self. That way at least you can still direct your own life a bit.
There's nothing wrong with waiting till you're really ready and having faith in that who really loves you will wait also.

It's still about adults in this world being authentic role models. How they deal with responsibility towards themselves and towards others. How they do love etc.
Many kids do lose faith in their parents early these days. Lots of reasons.

That's probably also what happened in the Spears family... if you can still talk of one. Well I'm carefull with my judgement in this case as I'm fed only by media and do watch the rest only from very far.
However I guess Jamie L. probably thought if she wants a family, she has to start her own better. Hope that's not too much to her, cuz she is pretty young and it was already too much for her older sister before.
Still there are young ladies in her situation who do get their lifes and that of their babies on track pretty well.

Yeap, your right Mechi. I worked llast year with children ages 11-17. Boys and mostly girls who had run away from home. Either a family member had been molesting these young children and tried to get away by getting ouut of their environment.
They nd up in a group home where I was their teacher with just basic education, since they had not been interested in learning and had made a decision to work for monwy in prostituting themselves.

That situation was really difficult as some of these kids had realy low self esteem about themselves, they needed counseling some even needed to be medicated for all sorts of mental issues to family issues as well.

I felt so sorry for them as they were hurting inside. They beame self-distructive.
Most of them never were able to return to their biological family and remain in their group home setting until they reached 18 years old.

The director of the center received grants which helped them to learn how to survive on their own.

Last edited:
i'd say self-esteem issues if she wasn't A RICH WHITE GIRL WHO HAD A HIT SHOW AND A BUDDING CAREER....she had sex, got knocked up, it happens...i know

She could get an abortion,never say a thing and pretend everything's fine! On the other hand she's keeping the baby and yet people bash her...personally i'm proud of her ,although she should have been more careful!

She? What about the person the made her pregnant? He should be more careful. Always blame it on us girls for our actions. We don't get pregnant by ourselves you know ;)

People need to layoff Jamie Lynn! Sure she's on tv and SHOULD be a role model but she's also a kid! And young people make mistakes!! That's why we call them children in the first place! The news media and people are acting like this is the worst thing in the world.

Jamie Lynn isn't the first or last teen to get pregnant. I work in social work/child welfare and this happens ALL the time. I mean people have no idea!! I have a 12 year old on my case load that is pregant! Kids don't think about the future or protection. Just because Jamie Lynn is "famous" doesn't make her any different than any of these other kids. The fact that she can afford the proper protection with no problem or the fact that she is a so called "role model" doesn't make her exempt from bad choices.

Just be glad she has the resources to care for the child, a family that supports her AND a boyfriend that is by her side. So many girls and women have to do it alone because the fathers are cowards. Those kids made a mistake and are stepping up to take responsiblity. Why can't ppl give them any credit for that? I think she's someone who obviously didn't have the best role models in her mom and big sister and is probably doing the best she can right now. I wish her luck and I think she'll be fine.

Thankyou very very well said...Amen to that...

Back