Brittany Murphy Dies *UPDATE: Husband Found Dead As Well* (Merged)

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies (is this true???)

Damn I wish we could've skipped this year....this is NOT normal anymore! :bugeyed There happened way too much...just overall.
Not even only the celebs dying and stuff...just everything. Sick sick sick, this is.

Still can't find anything about Brittany....guess TMZ has been a loyal source often now, so might be true.
Oh god..... :(

reading the words ''cardiac arrest'' ''los angeles'' and ''pronounced dead'' made me think of june 25 all over again.
Same here...... :( This is so sad. At first I didnt want 2009 to end...but come to think of it, I can't WAIT for this awful year to come to an end.

They said on the news here she had a heart attack at home. They didn't give any new info really, just what tmz has been saying and they showed clips of her from movies and talk show appearances.

You know some people carry heart problems since birth without even knowing about it.
From time to time you see these athletes that just suddenly dies of cardiac arrest.

But all these "famous star", "cardiac arrest", "Los Angeles" is starting to get a bit too repetitive now.

I'm also just gonna wait and see what will come out the forthcoming weeks - no matter how she died, it's really, really sad.

yes i do agree with you about this...sometimes people do have undiagnosed heart problem..:(......and yes it does sound all to familiar....and i dont like it one bit..:cry:

that's horrible. such a young girl is not supposed to die!

I hate 2009. I want it to end already.

that's right she's so young damn young people are not suppose to die

A friend on MSN just informed me..i was like ...what the hell? He also said this

Earlier in her career, Murphy was accused of having an eating disorder which some believed was tied to a cocaine habit

2009.............. how many celebs did we lost?
i really can,t count anymore.
This is so so messed up. it,s not a good year....not at all............

that's horrible. such a young girl is not supposed to die!

I hate 2009. I want it to end already.

Co-sign. Absolutely horrific.
Not to mention the MJ flashbacks.
*shudders*

This is so sad. I didn't follow her career closely but was aware of her popularity. 32 years old, so tragic!

UPDATE 3:11 PM ET -- Sources tell TMZ Brittany Murphy's mom discovered her unconscious in the shower. We're told when paramedics arrived, they quickly determined Murphy was in full cardiac arrest and immediately administered CPR. They continued CPR in route to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center -- several miles away -- and Murphy was unresponsive. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

We're told the LA County Coroner's is picking up Murphy's body from Cedars later today and will launch an investigation.

Story developing ...

this is so sad. i remember her from clueless. right before christmas too :( my condolences to her friends and family. RIP Brittany Murphy.

This is SO SAD!!!!

She's so likeable!!! And a really good actress too!

Her mother found her?

Where's that slimy husband of hers????

I suspect foul play.

Oh god no...she was so young and so adorable!! What the hell is going on with this year!!! So sad :(

Oh, this is so sad! :cry: Prayers for her family. She was such a talented and lovely actress. :(

this is really sad.
I pray for her & her family. :cry:

Prayers to her family and friends, such a tragedy I loved Clueless ("rolling with the homies") and Happy Feet

2009 has been a sucky year so much loss :(

The sooner that 2009 disappears the better. This year has just been so unbearably awful.

I can't say I'm a fan but the whole situation is like June 25th all over again. :no: What a time of year for this to happen aswell, can't imagine how her family feel.

Someone on another forum said ":

Of course 09' would go out with one more unexpected celebrity death...damn.

---

And sadly that's so true. You have these other people who always go "Why should you care at all? Every second of the day someone dies..do you see any article about that? come on now".

Which is just a incredibly stupid thing to say. Of course a actress, a celebrity will
get more 'attention' , the media will be reporting this of course. Does this mean we can't say R.I.P.?

Damn, the Grim Reaper has been doing a lot of bullsh*t this year...

RIP Brittany

Back