Brittany Murphy Dies *UPDATE: Husband Found Dead As Well* (Merged)

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies

She was one of few actresses in Hollywood with unique talents.
I loved her performance in the movie Girl Interrupted.

why are some of you attacking her husband? you don't know anything about her life you're doing the same thing the media did to Michael. I just read in a recent article how she was feeling hurt by media slamming her and her husband and her career, it made me sad because it brings back so many memories it's all so familiar, she probably let all the stress get to her poor thing

i am so sorry to hear that ..:( she so young and cute :( why this things happen .. i hate that cardiac arrest

OMG I just saw this on my homepage when I woke up this morning... 2009 is wow. :shock:

why are some of you attacking her husband? you don't know anything about her life you're doing the same thing the media did to Michael. I just read in a recent article how she was feeling hurt by media slamming her and her husband and her career, it made me sad because it brings back so many memories it's all so familiar, she probably let all the stress get to her poor thing

i cant see any posts on here attacking her husband :S

After June 25th I've been so much more sensitive to deaths -- my heart just bleeds for her family, friends, and fans. To know that there are people out there hurting like we were and still are... it's just too sad. :cry:

After June 25th I've been so much more sensitive to deaths -- my heart just bleeds for her family, friends, and fans. To know that there are people out there hurting like we were and still are... it's just too sad. :cry:
Yeah me too! I've been overly sensitive about everything since then.. :(

Ohmygod, just read this on TMZ.com......prescription drugs, of all things.:(
(Sorry if this's been posted before.)

Brittany Murphy Autopsy Underway
Posted Dec 21st 2009 10:30AM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned the L.A. County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Brittany Murphy, despite the wishes of her husband Simon Monjack. As TMZ reported, she was feeling ill before she died.

We're told Brittany had taken prescription drugs before she died -- we're also told authorities discovered a large quantity of prescription drugs at her house after she died.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aLDf2iDR

So sad. :( Just Married is one of my favourite feel good films, I always thought she was so cute in that. Man...cannot believe it.

Yeah, really. It's not her husband's fault.

I read she had flu like symptoms a few days before her death. She was ill.

WTF is happening???? Why is it happening?? I'm shocked since yesterday, i just can't believe she's gone too... DAMN!! 2009 is by far the worst year ever!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so sweet and nice girl... :(

the media used to make fun of her and the man she married...poor girl the world is so cold so cruel
Oh, thats shameful, even if the guy was not the good one, she was the one getting all the jokes, disgusting..... May God have her in his grace, she-s surely meeting our Michael there, thats a good thing, but she needed more time in her life like Michael, both had so much to give to the world yet.... SAD, i really liked her, a lot.

Brittany is not getting that much coverage here in Argentina, nothing like Michael, i know they were different but i feel like sorry for her, cause she was so shiny and lovely, so young, poor beautiful girl, i feel like, i mean , she was so young, all her life in front of her

I just feel so bad I refuse to say anything more about what may or may not of caused Brittany's death until I see the coroners report...speculation will get me nowhere at this point....I will just wait and see.

10ndc02.gif
Rollin with the Homies...

R.I.P Brittany Murphy. She seemed so sweet and down to earth. Love her laugh! Loved her movies and loved her in Sister Sister!

She was a very sweet, sweet girl. When I decided to listen to the Just Married commentary with her and Ashton Kutcher, I expected her to be this loud, obnoxious, annoying, ditzy girl (like pretty much all of the roles she played in her movies, lol)... but I was pleasantly surprised at how humble, soft spoken, and down-to-earth she was... and I really enjoyed listening to the whole commentary. LOVE that movie to pieces, as I also had a honeymoon in Italy. :wub:

God always takes the good ones. I swear, I am SO tired of talking about death and tragedies. It's been such a draaag. I'm gonna be one strong mutha' after this year is done with. I'm SO *%$&)@# ready to kick 2009's sorry-ass out the door right NNOOOWWW!!! :ranting

Kim Peek (man who inspired the movie Rain Man) has died too. He was 58.

:(

Sorry but I have no sympathy for ppl who do cocaine / heroine- if thats what Murphy's autopsy shows that

Back