Canadian (esp. Toronto) Fans

anyone going to the midnight showing at eglington silver city? i may have to show up to the wednesday or saturday showing...

hello fellow canucks..

i am going the 30th @ the Beaches - 7pm theatre, Nov 1st @ Silver City and the 5th back at the Beaches again for 7pm..

hope everyone enjoys!!

I got a phone call from my mom about the movie, which is is kind of a bad news to me, she told me she called "Cinema6" in Timmins and "Empire Theatres" in Cochrane, she got no response from Timmins and Cochrane told her if "This Is It" is a box office hit, they'll play it and if it's not then they refuse to play it. I thought "WHAT THE HELL!!?", that was the most insulting thing I've heard, that was really insulting. I told my mom, "If either of them don't play the movie I want to see, they're gonna piss me off, they're insulting me and I swear to god I'm gonna boycott them." Since right now I'm so freakin' insulted.

so the show at yonge/eglington is sold out. wonder how early i should get there?

I checked out Stinsontheatres.ca on Cinema6 for the movie and they are playing the movie. I feel a lot better now, I'm gonna go buy the album first and go see the movie. My mom wants to see it with me.

i'll be heading to the yonge/eglington show around 10 tonight! hope to see you there!

and enjoy the show you scotiabankers... wish i could be there!

I'll be watching it at the yonge-eglinton on saturday.Can't wait!

Back