cant stop crying :(

I'll always be here for everyone and i too miss Michael all the time when ever i see a tribute about him i cry. I do have good days but then the storm comes and i cry i know i'll miss him forever until i meet him in heaven. A part of me died with him i don't feel the same anymore knowing that he's gone but i continue to listen to his music i want him to be in my heart until i join him. I'll be so happy to see him now I'm in tears :(

we will all always miss Michael.we all have our good days and bad days since he passed. i know i still do and i know i always will. its just fair that after all this time passed he was finally comming back to the stage and just as he was about to show the world what he was still made off he dies. so instead of talking about his amazing tour and how he still had it and how amazing he looked and how great he sounded we are talking about his funeral, his memory and it doesnt seem real but it is. I will love michael and have the most speacial place in my heart for him bc i know he is looking down on us all right now. he is still alive in our hearts.

Back